Riemann Hypothesis - Revisited

The Main Event
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Re: Riemann Hypothesis - Revisited

Post by Ravenpig »

I'll take 30! (It's a coincidence I swear)
Hey! Denty!
Froudie
Bronco's Fan

Post by Froudie »

After reading the latest news update (21st Nov), I had a quick read of the Daily Grail article that was linked too;

https://www.dailygrail.com/2009/12/occult-rock/

To quote the part that interested me...

"According to the author, the thirty-fourth Spirit is “Furfur”, who, when compelled by the Operator (i.e. Conjured up within a Triangle), once taking the form of an angel, gives TRUE answers both of things secret and Divine (if commanded). Some of these “secret and divine” things are actually revealed in the insert that came with CD, although there is no evidence that this has ever been discovered by any of the band’s fans."

After refreshing myself on some of the other points discussed on the web I decided to buy a copy of the CD with the much discussed fake albums...

I then tried laying the CD over the Bethlehem Abortion Clinic artwork... The result is below...

Image[/img]

To me it appears some/most of the lines of the sigil match up to the artwork. There also appears to be a triangle with the bird in the middle surrounded by a ring of clear/yellow created by the centre of the CD iteself.

A couple of conflicting points though;

- Furfur is mentioned, when the CD contains the sigil of Astaroth
- The Sigil is upside down in the picture above

Additionally Astaroth is known for his/her bad breath, which is the name of the fake CD next to Bethlehem Abortion Clinic
Froudie
Bronco's Fan

Post by Froudie »

Other pictures with the sigil repositioned over the artwork... The sigil is facing the correct way up in these relative to the picture but the lines etc don't seem to be as good a match.

Froudie
Bronco's Fan

Post by Froudie »

This is a better photo without the flash reflection...

Froudie
Bronco's Fan

Post by Froudie »

And the reverse...

ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

Froudie wrote: - Furfur is mentioned, when the CD contains the sigil of Astaroth
While the vinyl version of Ænima contains Ipos sigil.

In demonology, Ipos is an Earl and powerful Prince of Hell (a Duke to some authors) who has thirty-six legions of demons under his command. He knows and can reveal all things, past, present and future (only the future to some authors, and past and future to others). He can make men witty and valiant.

He is commonly depicted with the body of an angel with the head of a lion, the tail of a hare, and the feet of a goose, less frequently in the same shape but with the body of a lion, and rarely as a vulture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipos
http://demons.wikia.com/wiki/Ipos

- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
Froudie
Bronco's Fan

Post by Froudie »

Another possible link I found today...

MAY 2012 NEWSLETTER

“Aenima” was the first Tool project that I was asked to contribute something to, although this was merely a small part of the art design for the import, which I collaborated on with Shep’s talented girlfriend. (Or… was she merely his roommate?) Another thing about the “Aenima” recording that I remember, was a plan devised at the loft to create the ultimate hidden track. This was inspired by the whole Klaatu/Beatles thing, but the problem of actually pulling it off would take a lot more thought.

MAY 2012 NEWSLETTER
The next time I saw Shep wasn't at the loft, but it was the one time that Danny and I almost didn't make it back to the place. While visiting the Pigmy bassist at the Hollywood apartment that he shared with his girlfriend, I was admiring some of the paintings that she had done. I was particularly impressed with her use of interference acrylics, and asked Shep about it. Even though it was very late at night, and his girlfriend was asleep upstairs, he advocated that I go ask her about it. Accordingly, I headed up the stairs and walked into the bedroom where she was lying completely naked on top of the covers. Awkward situation? Evidently not. When I complimented her on her artistic output and enquired about the pearlescent effects, without the slightest hesitation or least trace of bashfulness, she began to explain about applying the transparent glaze, viewing angles, and optical characteristics. Wow, Shep had a cool girlfriend! (Or... was she merely his roommate?)
Froudie
Bronco's Fan

Post by Froudie »

From http://www.justpaint.org/layering-and-m ... ic-paints/

Helpful Hints about Interference Colors

The initial important and helpful things to know about most of the Interference colors are:

They are very translucent and reach their maximum intensity when fully dry.
The color effect is angle dependent. At very oblique angles over a white or pale valued color, the compliment of the main interference color can be seen. So, for instance, Interference Red can also appear greenish, Interference Orange, bluish, and Interference Green, reddish. This “flip” cannot be seen when the Interference colors are over a dark valued color, such as black, or if blended with dark valued colors.
The strongest color effect is with a thin application over a dark valued color, such as black.
They can be mixed and blended with other colors.
When blending with very light valued and opaque colors such as Titanium White, keep additions very small. Adding too much will cause the pigments to all but disappear and the interference effect will be blocked.
Mixing with darker valued pigments will make an infinite variety of more intense iridescent colors that can also become opaque, yet maintain a strong iridescence.
You can blend them with any translucent acrylic medium to create translucent iridescent/interference glazes.

Iridescence (also known as goniochromism) is the phenomenon of certain surfaces that appear to gradually change colour as the angle of view or the angle of illumination changes.
Froudie
Bronco's Fan

Post by Froudie »

Do we need to look at the European insert from a variety of angles under different light conditions?

The artwork for Bethlehem Abortion Clinic appears to have colours that could match the ideas above.