New Tool Website

The Main Event
nxrm
Living Duller

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by nxrm »

greasy wrote:The FAQ is classic. Good laugh.
Finally got in. Thanks!
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Re: New Tool Website

Post by hellboy »

Don't worry mate, no respect has been lost.

/dedicates APC- Thomas to M0g
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

LOL
HERE IS THE FIRST QUESTION
In pretium pharetra velit vel commodo. Etiam metus risus, ornare vel enim at, facilisis condimentum erat. Sed ornare nisl et facilisis posuere. Etiam egestas placerat justo, quis ultrices felis blandit vel. Mauris efficitur orci arcu, nec vehicula magna dictum quis. Praesent eget pharetra velit. Maecenas et tristique urna. Suspendisse eget pharetra metus, a dapibus elit. Morbi leo turpis, efficitur scelerisque dictum et, tempor eu justo. Nulla et pretium enim. Duis auctor urna dignissim consequat ullamcorper. Ut sodales, dui sit amet suscipit sollicitudin, lectus nulla ultrices ex, at porttitor felis leo in metus.
HERE IS THE SECOND QUESTION
In pretium pharetra velit vel commodo. Etiam metus risus, ornare vel enim at, facilisis condimentum erat. Sed ornare nisl et facilisis posuere. Etiam egestas placerat justo, quis ultrices felis blandit vel. Mauris efficitur orci arcu, nec vehicula magna dictum quis. Praesent eget pharetra velit. Maecenas et tristique urna. Suspendisse eget pharetra metus, a dapibus elit. Morbi leo turpis, efficitur scelerisque dictum et, tempor eu justo. Nulla et pretium enim. Duis auctor urna dignissim consequat ullamcorper. Ut sodales, dui sit amet suscipit sollicitudin, lectus nulla ultrices ex, at porttitor felis leo in metus.
I imagine the solution to Problem 8 is in there somewhere...
greasy
Has been

Post by greasy »

hellboy wrote:
LOL
HERE IS THE FIRST QUESTION
HERE IS THE SECOND QUESTION
I imagine the solution to Problem 8 is in there somewhere...
I imagine that their web designer got lazy and needed some filler text. Its mumbo jumbo that has actually been in use since the 1500s for just that purpose, filler text, test printing, etc.
Yes, I am the same Greasy from the hubs (remember AMT?)

https://www.ebay.com/str/cgreinsky
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

THE1TRUEMOG wrote:And it took how many years? Yeah still no new album so zero fucks given. Cute how on the front page they are trying to sell tickets to their greatest hits extravaganza.

What a fucking joke
Sorry man, but this post is the greatest hits of the Mog. I am not so interested in the new website because it's a pretty clunky roll out and it's not to impressive as of yet, but for a band you don't care about you seem to repeat your same complaint every post. Now look at me complaining about your complaining. Mog, please just keep your bitching in the grudge thread, thanks in advance,

From The Chill(trying to be chill about it)
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

2017? Really?=D
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Yeah that^ shit just dropped.

It's the fucking bees knees.
also, Avatar!
tiresias
Has been

Post by tiresias »

So confused. No 10,000 days listed? Gov Ball is not listed in the tour dates? 2017 for Lateralus? Is this site made by a 12 year old Slovenian squirrel?

I do like the artwork though, so hopefully that bodes for some new release related to the updated work. Similar to the visuals from 46&2 on tour. Was that Meats or Chet or whut?
“Casual Fan”
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

The looping video is at least 7 years old, Tool used it during the 2010 tour when playing lateralus. Picture is from 2012. No complaints at all to the website!
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

It works fine in my iPhone browser, but in Chrome on my work PC it's a fucking mess. The frames from the old site are still there, clashing heavily with the new design.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

NOT complaining, this is sort of expected when releasing a new site and trying to roll in old bits at the same time.
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

I was curious to know how far back the News section goes, so...when signed in to ToolArmy, the last page of the News section is 316. Sometime in 2012.

When not signed in to ToolArmy, the last page of the News section appears to be 40. You can actually page back further but the majority of posts after that are "Exclusive" and blurred out.
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

Difficult to tell if one has to be a ToolArmy member to comment & read Exclusive content or just Register for the site. It looks like both LOGIN pages are the same. Curious.

Also, logging-in directly to the Fullscreen Direct website is interesting: https://www.fullscreendirect.com/

The Offical Posts section contains what appear to be audio files for each of the albums.

Definitely interested in what other updates will be made to the new website as it feels kind of half-baked at the moment.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

joeypants wrote:It works fine in my iPhone browser, but in Chrome on my work PC it's a fucking mess. The frames from the old site are still there, clashing heavily with the new design.
Weird - works perfectly in Chrome for me, no artifacts from the old site at all. Have you tried clearing the cache (ctrl+f5) ?
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

THE1TRUEMOG wrote:And it took how many years? Yeah still no new album so zero fucks given. Cute how on the front page they are trying to sell tickets to their greatest hits extravaganza.

What a fucking joke

You and me both, buddy.

You and me both.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Ain't no one buying your "zero fucks given" routines. Seems like you guys check the Tool threads far more regularly than a person with no fucks left would.
lachrymologist
RIP

Post by lachrymologist »

I'd like to think this band has a few good fucks left in it...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

Holy shit, when did this happen... Trump won the election???... :O
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

Calfium Jay wrote:

What a fucking joke

You and me both, buddy.

You and me both.
It's all good Cal you and I have spent years being the voice of reason surrounded by these bunch of apologists. We both know who called this entire Tool situation right years ago.

We just have to except that our semi-delusional friends around here will never see the light and love em regardless.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

To be fair you both keep checking in, and are active contributors on a Tool Fan Page. And you can't fall back on the "I'm here for the new music threads" because I never post in those, or visit those, and I see both of you post regularly. So you must be posting in threads under TOOL and not OFF-TOPIC.

It would appear you do have fucks to give, and are giving them out fairly often in Tool related threads.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

THE1TRUEMOG wrote: It's all good Cal you and I have spent years being the voice of reason surrounded by these bunch of apologists. We both know who called this entire Tool situation right years ago.

We just have to except that our semi-delusional friends around here will never see the light and love em regardless.
Who called what now? That Tool are slow and lazy in regards to writing records?
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

xZ1mM3r wrote: It would appear you do have fucks to give, and are giving them out fairly often in Tool related threads.
m0g only really ever posts in Tool threads. That how few fucks he gives...
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

10,000 Days has been added to the Releases section of the new website. Album art and track list, but no lyrics at the moment.

The release date for Lateralus has also been changed to 2001.
Last edited by nxrm on Wed May 17, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lachrymologist
RIP

Post by lachrymologist »

Thank God, I was starting to believe I was in a dream within a dream...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I dreamt once that I had sleep paralysis and I woke up from that dream into another dream where I had a sleep paralysis, and then woke from that dream into a third dream where I had sleep paralysis.

It was weird.
Don't mow your lawn