Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
M0G
Lungsmen

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by M0G »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:51 pm The new album is finally on it's way and you are still whinging. Did you realistically expect the album to drop this year when they announced recording earlier in the year??
I sure as shit didn't expect May. March at the latest given how much time they have had. It is pretty clear May is the earliest we can expect this unless they literally start mastering now, which obviously isn't the case. Pathetic.
The most intelligent person on this forum
Capt. Shipwreck
Has been

Post by Capt. Shipwreck »

I’d say Maynard having recorded is the biggest news we have had in ten years.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

M0G wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:58 pm
Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:51 pm The new album is finally on it's way and you are still whinging. Did you realistically expect the album to drop this year when they announced recording earlier in the year??
I sure as shit didn't expect May. March at the latest given how much time they have had. It is pretty clear May is the earliest we can expect this unless they literally start mastering now, which obviously isn't the case. Pathetic.
12 fucking years and you are whinging about 2 months?!!?! Even then that's complete and utter speculation on your behalf. Perhaps they are mastering it now, who knows. You are either a spectacular troll or bro you need to learn to lower your expectations. Its coming, chill Winston.

And Cap-I-tan , I dont think it actually confirmed hes done all his vocals did it?? I took out of it that he has but didn't see it confirmed or did I miss something?
Listen to All Them Witches
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I confirmed it.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:07 pm 12 fucking years and you are whinging about 2 months?!!?!
I agree, the absurdity of M0Gs rants are about as pathetic as be believes Tool are.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

So take that as official but dont ask questions type of thing?
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:07 pm
M0G wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:58 pm
12 fucking years and you are whinging about 2 months?!!?!
Absogoddamnlutely....you think I am going to give those lazy fucks ANY amount of slack after this fucking new album fiasco? You think I am going to clap and cheer because Jimbo finally got the fucking vocals done? Sorry a newsletter from Blair about some new Tool songs he heard, which he has mentioned NUMEROUS times over the years about hearing new Tool, means absolutely nothing to me. The only thing I got from that entire piece of shit newsletter was this...
While walking to his car (parked on yet another deficient alley), Danny emerged from the studio and insisted that we hear a couple of new Tool songs before we left. (Not the final mix.)
^ The only thing that matters...as usual...they are behind schedule...lazy ass unprofessional fucks
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Well ya certainly keep the forums entertaining mate .
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

M0G wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:23 pm
^ The only thing that matters...as usual...they are behind schedule...lazy ass unprofessional fucks
Can you please enlighten us on what the schedule is?
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

Call me a masochist, but I'd be ok if this album got postponed indefinitely just to see Mog go completely off the rails. Middle-aged box of whine.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Bill Hilly wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:57 pm Call me a masochist, but I'd be ok if this album got postponed indefinitely just to see Mog go completely off the rails. Middle-aged box of whine.
Haha Mog goes full Frank Grimes.. or Grimsey as he preferred to be called
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

You all have terrible taste in music. And politics.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Calfium Jay wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:46 pm You all have terrible taste in music. And politics.
Is the tool thread or the be a jerk thread? I'm confused
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Bill Hilly wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:57 pm Call me a masochist, but I'd be ok if this album got postponed indefinitely just to see Mog go completely off the rails. Middle-aged box of whine.
Na if it did I would just say I told ya Tool were trash and go back to posting in the New Music, Bandcamp, Video game and Book threads if Hellboy kept the site open.

Fourtheye has been more than Tool for me for a long time now. I respect Hellboy and I appreciate that he encourages posting about new music, recommendations, etc. I have discovered many fantastic bands and albums from this website and have used the site to recommend many artists that I deeply respect and whose music I am passionate about. Fourtheye for me is less a Tool fan site and more a general music forum.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Personally I'm surprised they have finished recording the album, after spending 12 years or so writing it I thought they would want it to be actually perfect but they seemed to have rushed the recording.
Canned audience laughter
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Man Danny looks old in that newsletter pic. Such a shame so many wasted years
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

He looks like cranberry. And then he
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

M0G wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:25 pm Man Danny looks old in that newsletter pic. Such a shame so many wasted years
Thankfully in the modern society we judge people on their ability, rather than their age/sex/race/etc
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

hellboy wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:42 pm
M0G wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:25 pm Man Danny looks old in that newsletter pic. Such a shame so many wasted years
Thankfully in the modern society we judge people on their ability, rather than their age/sex/race/etc
Oh get off that high horse the point being it is a shame Danny has wasted the end of his prime years doing nothing. He is 57 going on 58. Had Tool not been a bunch of lazy fucks and released an album on their regular 5 year cycle we would have gotten a new Tool album in 2011. He would have just turned 50. Huge difference between just turning 50 and looking at 60, particularly for a prog metal drummer.

One thing we know for sure, this will be Tool’s last album. I don’t imagine they will planning on a nursing home release in 2025
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

If there's anything I've learned about Tool, it's that it's to never assume things will or won't happen.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

M0G wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:40 pm
Danny has wasted the end of his prime years doing nothing. He is 57 going on 58.
Hes uhh toured different pockets of the world several times over playing to sold out stadiums and arenas to thousands of adoring fans, been able to create other sources of music that he sees fit, written an album which is one of the most anticipated albums of all time all the while not having to work a single day in a monotonous job he hates just to make ends meet...

I'm sure he will look back at his 50's as a time of turmoil and waste filled with regret
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

Cringe.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:22 am
M0G wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:40 pm

Danny has wasted the end of his prime years doing nothing. He is 57 going on 58.
Hes uhh toured different pockets of the world several times over playing to sold out stadiums and arenas to thousands of adoring fans, been able to create other sources of music that he sees fit, written an album which is one of the most anticipated albums of all time all the while not having to work a single day in a monotonous job he hates just to make ends meet...

I'm sure he will look back at his 50's as a time of turmoil and waste filled with regret
By adoring fans you mean apologists who continually make excuses for laziness. Sad shit. Congrats to those adoring fans for filling already deep pockets and rewarding having a poor work ethic and a lack of professionalism. Pathetic
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I'll always remember him as that fill in drummer at the Baked Potato
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Considering you keep circling back to Danny and what a waste it's been for the demi god he is, I'd place you top of the queue of that adulation.

You'll be front and centre throwing a bouquet of flowers at him this time next year mate.. you'll see..