ToolArmy Venerable kit size

Discuss the peculiarities of the forum. Feedback, complaints, suggestions are all welcome.
Nicole Judith Ridgway
Maynard Believer

Post by Nicole Judith Ridgway »

Can someone help me please? I bought a Venerable kit, but the size does not match. Better: I am from Italy, and the US t-shirt size is quite different from EU size. I mean US L = EU XL. I discovered it AFTER I got my Venerable kit. So my tshirt and windbreakers are ENORMOUS for me. I wrote several times to orders@toolband.com but no one has replied yet. Do you think my mail is not good?

=== === ===

Dear people at toolband.com,

I received my Venerable Kit Membership package, but both the Tshirt and the Windbreaker are too big.
I am afraid I need a L tshirt and windbreaker, since I live in Europe and USA size does not match the european size.
Is there any chance to send the package back and have the right size of the tshirt and Windbreaker?

Yours faithfully.

=== === ===

Thanks a lot for your patience.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

How long ago did you order?  Merch is a little slow to reply of late due to the Opiate reissue snowing them under.  They've never been super quick to respond even at the best of times.
Nicole Judith Ridgway
Maynard Believer

March 13th, order shipped. The package arrived April 26th in my hand.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Nicole Judith Ridgway said
March 13th, order shipped. The package arrived April 26th in my hand.

Sorry, I meant to say how long ago did you contact them.
Nicole Judith Ridgway
Maynard Believer

First mail, April 29th. Last mail, a couple of hours ago
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

HB would be the one to offer help.

If I may suggest also, following normal professional business correspondence protocol, giving it at least a week in between messages seems reasonable until an answer is received.

Happy hunting Nicole Judith Ridgway.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

cheeselikesme! said
HB would be the one to offer help.

If I may suggest also, following normal professional business correspondence protocol, giving it at least a week in between messages seems reasonable until an answer is received.

That is what I was going to suggest - give the second message a week to get a reply, and if nothing is received let me know and I can investigate getting a response through other channels.

Nicole Judith Ridgway
Maynard Believer

Thanks a lot for your help. Last mail was sent on May 8th, I will wait until the end of the next week then.
Nicole Judith Ridgway
Maynard Believer

no reply yet. last mail was sent on May 8th...what can I do now?
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Send me a message via the contact form http://www.fourtheye.net/contact/
NickTheGC
of Arimathea

Post by NickTheGC »

They're still not responding to my conformation e-mail regarding the water damaged opiate reissue...
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

For those who contacted me with the contact form - can you please do so again, as there was a problem last night (now resolved) and I didn't get your full details.

Nick - please send me a message with details also.  Pics ofd the damage would be useful.
Nicole Judith Ridgway
Maynard Believer

E U R E K A !

They wrote me back yesterday...a couple of words but it is what I expected

Merch Office
Just send the items to the address listed below along with a copy of this email and we will ship out the requested items as soon as we receive your returns.
TOOL ORDERS

I'll prepare the package ASAP (on monday, for sure). Do you know if the shipment costs are charged to the recipient, or should I pay for that?
Ciao dall'Italia!

Paolo
Nicole Judith Ridgway
Maynard Believer

Hello people and sorry for updating you so late. 

So, I sent my package on Tuesday May 28th from Italy, and on May 30th it was sent to the USA. I asked merchandisers to let me know when the package gets there...hope they do so! It should take almost 15 days from Italy to the USA...