Petition for Perth Tool show

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Not sure how effective online petitions are personally, but it appears there has been one started to try and convince Tool and/or their promoters Frontier Touring to consider putting on a Tool show in Perth. If you'd like to contribute to this campaign by signing the petition, then can do so here.

not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Fuck Perth
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

My opinion on the Perth this is that if Tool could have played there they would have.  I doubt they forgot, or they just don't want to play there.  It's more likely to be a scheduling issue that no petition will resolve.  Perth would need to be at the beginning or end of the tour to minimise costs, and the end won't happen due to NZ & Ozzfest dates (more likely the latter) and the beginning possibly to close too Coachella (which is only a week before the first Oz show).
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

Maynard would prefer to hang around the vineyards in SA spending a week drinking fancy posh wine than go to WA.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Tyson said
Fuck Perth

I said that to someone earlier today, in jest even, and they got all defensive and vulgar... I've never even been to Perth, so because of that D-bag... fuck Perth... I hope they all get eaten by sharks... what now internets?
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Hotdog said
Maynard would prefer to hang around the vineyards in SA spending a week drinking fancy posh wine than go to WA.

I would too!
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

petemasterpete said

Tyson said
Fuck Perth

I said that to someone earlier today, in jest even, and they got all defensive and vulgar... I've never even been to Perth, so because of that D-bag... fuck Perth... I hope they all get eaten by sharks... what now internets?

They have the best drugs in the entire country, and yet they still complain about every little thing. I've yet to meet anyone from Perth that I've liked.

Must be because of all the South Africans there. I'd be fucking pissed off, too.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Actually, Perth is quite nice. I'm sure it's scheduling issue. I'm also sure Adelaide will probably never miss a gig while Maynard is a wine maker.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said
Actually, Perth is quite nice. I'm sure it's scheduling issue. I'm also sure Adelaide will probably never miss a gig while Maynard is a wine maker.

Surprised that they're not playing Newcastle, in that regard. The Hunter Valley rivals the Barossa (sp), to be sure.

(Unless they are playing Newcastle. I haven't checked the schedule, being in Asia and all. I'll be honest - if I had the cash and it was on the right night, I'd be tempted to go see them.

Worst cynical TOOL fan ever, I am. )

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Plenty of bands have chosen Newcastle or Canberra over Adelaide of late, so it wouldn't have come as a huge shock!
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

If i could leave the country i'd consider going
Mass Deception
Maynard Believer

Post by Mass Deception »

too actually speak about the interview and not some ignorant ramblings, heard a mention of new material in a few places now. Maynard also said absolutely NO to a new album.

My prediction = New album by Summer
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

sticking up for a city...

it's a big boy

it can defend itself

lawd have mercy
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Croaka
Maynard Believer

Post by Croaka »

Fuck Perth