Danny speaks in Rhythm Magazine

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

@toolphish

I'm not normally a dick on here but that may be the dumbest shit I've ever read in my life. I'm not even going to bother dissecting all the stupidity in it.
Hey! Denty!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

I like TOOL. I really, really, do. Favourite band ever? Nah. YOB, TODAY IS THE DAY, KATATONIA, THE MELVINS.

My whole argument is that these people are smug and, yes, feel entitled. That's not how good bands do things. I'll drop the whole idea of THE MELVINS here to prove my point.

TOOL have burnt too many bridges with their self-indulgent bullshit. That said, real excited for anything Justin does. He seems to be the most normal and humble person out of the lot.

Whatever. Good tunes, good vibes. We make our own mixtape for our lives, right?
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Ravenpig said
@toolphish

I'm not normally a dick on here but that may be the dumbest shit I've ever read in my life. I'm not even going to bother dissecting all the stupidity in it.

After absolutely killing my eyes reading that blank wall of text, I tend to agree.

I know it's hard hearing bad things about your favourite band, but you have to remember - we're all on the same team here.

Now, sit back down, and suck Maynard's cock like you want to.

Hilarious.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

As was suggested before: Paragraphs. Mad props for y'all that read that. I don't have that kind of time ffs.

Now 'scuse me while I go spend the rest of my day on the internet a-scrollin' through forums and laughing at memes n shit.
SteveBobSteve
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

cheeseballs said

Intension said
Something i think that was missed with the interview. All interviews before i think anyways, Danny mentioned four or five frameworks in progress. Now in this interview, he says six or seven good frameworks. So, thats a good positive. Also, in a recent newsletter Blair talked about Danny talking about a song possibly on the dry erase board and saying, "that ones done." We will see it when we see though i suppose.

Blair could tell me my dick was on fire and I wouldn't believe him.

Guilty!

Then again so is everyone.

But rest assured "Little Cheese" is unscathed 

and........we now know not only do I read Blair?

But Blair reads me.

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

UndKeineEier said
You certainly got us pegged.  We're all so goddamn optimistic here at fourtheye.net.  So full of fucking hope.  Not a negative thought to be found.  No sirree.  We're just filled to the brim with motherfucking positivity.

i love you
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

toolphishdhs said
sorry, i woke up in a bad mood and i was ranting for no real reason. i stick by what i said (for the most part), but will put it in much more legible form next time. i hope it didnt come across as hate for anyone on here because yall are awesome. 

signed, guy that cant wait for the new Tool album to drop. 

it's not your fault
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

cheeseballs said

UndKeineEier said
You certainly got us pegged.  We're all so goddamn optimistic here at fourtheye.net.  So full of fucking hope.  Not a negative thought to be found.  No sirree.  We're just filled to the brim with motherfucking positivity.

i love you

Aww, I love you too firedick.

Don't mow your lawn