Danny speaks in Rhythm Magazine

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I think in that scenario you would be the liar given that your pants would probably be on fire as well.
Don't mow your lawn
lucidcandle
Bronco's Fan

Post by lucidcandle »

if you guys really loved me (or danny) one of you would scan a copy of this interview in return for a awkward and somewhat shameful handjob (just somewhat?)
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

UndKeineEier said
I think in that scenario you would be the liar given that your pants would probably be on fire as well.

I have no reason to lie about my genitalia being ablaze.

The truth is warm.

I have no idea what that means.

It's o.k. though. 
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

The new Tool album.

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

lucidcandle said
if you guys really loved me (or danny) one of you would scan a copy of this interview in return for a awkward and somewhat shameful handjob (just somewhat?)

It's on page 2 of this thread you lazy bastahd.
Ki77aan :twisted:
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Kittaan said

lucidcandle said

It's on page 2 of this thread you lazy bastahd.

You'll be a left-handed hand job for that jibe
sublime5446
Fanboi

Post by sublime5446 »

Crow, I can safely say that everyone agrees with joeypants.  You post here more than anyone else, by a large margin.  100% of the time it's bitching,  and saying how much you hate every aspect of tool.  All I ever hear from any of your posts is WHAAAAAAAA. But I'm sure you realize that already. 
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

sublime5446 said
Crow, I can safely say that everyone agrees with joeypants.  You post here more than anyone else, by a large margin.  100% of the time it's bitching,  and saying how much you hate every aspect of tool.  All I ever hear from any of your posts is WHAAAAAAAA. But I'm sure you realize that already. 

Still continuing this, are we? And who might you be?

You know, just like everything in this world, if you don't like something, just ignore it. Or bitch about it. I tend to flip a coin and go with that in most situations.

As always,

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

crow011 said

sublime5446 said

Still continuing this, are we? And who might you be?

You know, just like everything in this world, if you don't like something, just ignore it. Or bitch about it. I tend to flip a coin and go with that in most situations.

As always,

That chin is a car wreck
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

sockozz said
I have pdf version for those interested.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yo7xlb

You mean this?

Iz it safe to download?

Will it be sexually aggressive towards me?

Does it bite?

Is dinner complimentary or is it "Dutch?" (no intense offended!)

is ti more than a paragraph and worth it therforeego?
lucidcandle
Bronco's Fan

Post by lucidcandle »

i actually did see that and try to download it but to no avail. i'm using an old loner mac as mine crashed not too long ago so it could be that, i've noticed several things either nto working or working oddly. i just didnt see anyone else that seemed to have used that link and it looked a little suspect when i got there (i tried it anyway) so i was thinking no one else had been able to use it either. have some of you guys gotten it to work?
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

It's legit.

Don't mow your lawn
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

sounds like crow needs his bottle before bedtime
go taff!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Not a bad read.  Got me even more psyched for the Volto! record, his solo album sounded interesting too.  I could really go for a synth/percussion kind of album, not getting my hopes up though, doubt we'll even see until like 2024.

Then again, he has all the equipment, and it sounds like it would be just him, so who knows?  Maybe he'll be able to churn out quickly.

Don't mow your lawn
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

budsyralli said
sounds like crow needs his bottle before bedtime

Fuck yeah. Especially since my first world democracy is taking away all my rights, whilst turning into a totalitarian regime.

See, I can make comments that weren't called for, too.

budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

for a guy that complains as much as you , one would think that .
go taff!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

budsyralli said
for a guy that complains as much as you , one would think that .

Just move on, dude. This was never the time nor the place. If you have a problem with me, take it up with me in private messages.

Mod(s), feel free to delete this and all associated comments in this thread by myself, joeypants, buddysralli, and whoever the two newbies were who for some reason felt the need to chip in.

"You post too much, and you're negative."

Jesus Fucking Christ. Really listen to yourselves. Because I listen to me, and I'm OK. Sure, I could probably not reply to EVERY SINGLE POST IN EVERY THREAD, but hey, I don't seem to be using my time very wisely lately.

And if you really think I'm that negative, I suggest you take a good look at all the posts people make in this place.

Done?

Yeah, I KNOW, RIGHT?!
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

People need to chill the fuck out. This is a damn forum. Ganging up on someone who has conflicting opinion is immature and just plain fucked. If you don't like what they put, just move the fuck on. That's my opinion. Anyway.

I myself read the piece. Agree with uke, the solo stuff sounds like it would be interesting. I'd say we could expect it within a year after the album drops. And if it doesn't happen then, I'll bitch about it without mercy until he puts it out. Oh wait...

<3
SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

snazzlefrass said
People need to chill the fuck out. This is a damn forum. Ganging up on someone who has conflicting opinion is immature and just plain fucked. If you don't like what they put, just move the fuck on. That's my opinion. Anyway.

I myself read the piece. Agree with uke, the solo stuff sounds like it would be interesting. I'd say we could expect it within a year after the album drops. And if it doesn't happen then, I'll bitch about it without mercy until he puts it out. Oh wait...

<3

May I ask you a weird question? "After" came up (on my screen - this might be important) as "af-ter" - as in, it ended the line with "af-"
, then went to the next line with "ter". Was that intentional? Or a weird forum thing?

I know it doesn't seem like much, but it really stood out. I've never seen that happen here or anywhere else before.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Whoa. What just happened to my post.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

I don't see it. Must be something on your end.
SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Right on. Not a big deal - more of an anomaly, I guess.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

You certainly got us pegged.  We're all so goddamn optimistic here at fourtheye.net.  So full of fucking hope.  Not a negative thought to be found.  No sirree.  We're just filled to the brim with motherfucking positivity.
Don't mow your lawn
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

toolphishdhs said
why is everyone so hopeful and positive on here all the time? your favorite band shits on you for years and years, and everyone is supposed to act like they are wonderful and care about their fans? (they dont) They continue to exploit the "art" they have created for their own gain while basically telling everyone that asks about Tool to go fuck themselves. so you want us to give you more money all the time and then get bitter about it when people are frustrated at no new output. they have a laughable catalog of music for a 20 year old band, laughable. they are the laziest, most entitled band on the planet. they have benefited my life in so many ways for so many years but im not going to wait around forever kissing their feet and praising them. if they were PROFESSIONALS they would have gone on hiatus or broken up by now citing artistic and creative differences. ya know why they dont? because deep down they know they are nothing with Tool and Tool fans and they resent everyone but themselves for that. If the next album is not the greatest thing since sliced bread then they will fail. which pretty much ensures they will fail. heres an exercise.  find one album by any band that was better than the previous one after 8 years. you cant because it doesnt exist. 

Paragraphs.