Volto! Incitare review and release

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

John Ziegler from Volto! posted the recent Incitare review from Rhythm Magazine on his Facebook page today. He commented that while the specific released date was to be announced, it should be mid March. Hopefully this turns out to be true! Here's the review:
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Mid-March? Fucking sweet! Finally something, anything
Hey! Denty!
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Hopefully it'll come packaged with a stop-motion video set to a Volto! song on dvd.
I like to poop naked.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Very cool.
Don't mow your lawn
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Very very cool.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Intension
Fanboi

Post by Intension »

Awesome! Really hope this mid march thing sticks. Should be a good listen.

fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Cool
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

here's your almost stop motion poops...wait for it...it get's there
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

cheeseballs said
here's your almost stop motion poops...wait for it...it get's there

Every time I see that video I wanna punch the fuckface that edited it right in the throat.
sockozz
Maynard Believer

Post by sockozz »

So excited this finally has a release date! I have been anxiously waiting for an album ever since I first heard some very early live performances appear on youtube. This is going to be great!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

@TOOLs

*Quote function not functioning this morning...*

I'm pretty sure that was done on purpose with the blessing of one of the drummers....dicks.... 
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Intension
Fanboi

Post by Intension »

Still no date. And they have already said before, next month which didnt happen. So id still not hold my breath. Volto is feeling more like Tool all the time. That said, most of their shits done, i cant imagine it taking that much longer. Hopefully. Im excited.

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Intension said 

Still no date. And they have already said before, next month which didnt happen. So id still not hold my breath. Volto is feeling more like Tool all the time. That said, most of their shits done, i cant imagine it taking that much longer. Hopefully. Im excited.

I agree, but I dunno, seems a little more certain this time, especially since they have new merch out and a website apparently coming soon. 
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

hellboy1975 said

Intension said 

I agree, but I dunno, seems a little more certain this time, especially since they have new merch out and a website apparently coming soon. 

I hear Tool has a new website coming, too.  Apparantly they're finally bored of having the same aenima graphics up for 10+ years
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

petemasterpete said

hellboy1975 said

Intension said 

I hear Tool has a new website coming, too.  Apparantly they're finally bored of having the same aenima graphics up for 10+ years

OH hahahah! I geet eet!  He says Tool has new website because they bored with ten year old graphic but it sarcasm! They have same graphic up for ten year and never change it!  Oh!  Haha! Oh!  I need two leg over my shoulder now!