Ticket selling/buying thread

Discuss Tool live shows both past and future
Bones
of Arimathea

Re: Ticket selling/buying thread

Post by Bones »

toolband has a $299 package going on sale this Friday........includes ticket in first few rows and merch.......only certain shows
DTWAirport
Bronco's Fan

Post by DTWAirport »

I have two tickets for the Kansas City show in section 107. They are $94 tickets. If I can dump these, I want to purchase the VIP "lite" package. I couldn't get close to the stage at Monster Mash but was able to at the St. Paul River Fest. I want to get close again ! I will sell both for $150. Any takers?
roboflug
Maynard Believer

Post by roboflug »

Bones wrote:
roboflug wrote:I feel pretty desperate and pathetic doing this and I know I will receive a lot of flack for it as well, but here goes....
I am tight as tight can be on cash. I have been a Tool fan since 93, gone to many shows, collect quite a bit of their memorabilia too. What I am trying to do is find a way to the VIP session in Duluth for this tour. I guess what I am looking for is for someone who would rather not go that already has a ticket or if someone has an "extra" ticket that they are trying to sell or get rid of. Since I do not have much cash at all, I would be willing to trade quite a few electronic or other items as a barter. I would also in turn trade the $79.00 ticket I already have as well. Here is the list of items I have for trade if interested:
- First Gen. IPad with Otterbox case (rarely used ever) Fantastic condition
- Apple USB Keyboard in great shape
- Korg Volca Keys Analog Loop Synthesizer (never used, brand new no package)
- TEAC AM/FM Stereo Receiver
- Crosley Record Player/CD Player/MP3 Player/Cassette Player/Radio All-in-One (never used)
- Lenovo 17" computer monitor
- Manual push lawnmower (obviously used for smaller yards)
- Digi Design MBox 2 - Used for audio editing and Protools
- Netgear Prosafe Wireless Access Points
- FoxConn slim desktop computer with windows 7
- Older used Macbook (2008 version) recently upgraded battery and new charger
- Various other computer-related equipment peripherals
- Older Mac Mini desktop computer
- Numerous power tools (no pun intended)
- Nintendo Wii

I understand the odds of finding someone to trade with me are higher than the 1 billion dollar jackpot, but this would really make my year for me. I completely understand that people will also make fun of me for posting this, but I will go to this length for my love of Tool. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks a lot.
Dude, check out toolband website and see if the recent posted package is an option for u
I appreciate you looking out for my interests, but I don't have 500 bones to drop on it. That is why I'm trying to sell items along with my lower level ticket. At this point. I doubt it will happen. Thanks though.
DTWAirport
Bronco's Fan

Post by DTWAirport »

I have two tickets I purchased for KCity show. Paid $96 for each and will take $150 for both. Section 107. If I can sell them both, I want to do the VIP "lite" package instead. Any takers?
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

I MIGHT be able to make the show tomorrow night in Orlando. If someone has an extra please let me know. Gracias.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
walter
Bronco's Fan

Post by walter »

Guys. Have a single little Rock ticket. Face value. Good seat.

Section 114, Row 9 Seat 3 Selling for face-value, $102
Snackary
Maynard Believer

Post by Snackary »

I'm looking for two GA lawn tickets to the Gorge if anyone has a couple to get rid of? Thanks
BellJH
Fanboi

Post by BellJH »

Hey guys.

If anyone wants a Sunday GA ticket to Boston Calling for $65 (half price) let me know. I've got a blank spare going that I can put anyone's details on
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Thinking about going to the San Jose show 6/21. If anyone has a pair to unload, let me know. I may take my kid.
Ki77aan :twisted:
MobileVortex
RIP

Post by MobileVortex »

Ive got at least 1 tix maybe 2 for chicago to let go. Face value of course. let me know if you're in need.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

Kittaan wrote:Thinking about going to the San Jose show 6/21. If anyone has a pair to unload, let me know. I may take my kid.
You look into Stubhub? Lots of tickets on there, may even want to wait the day of when they have to unload them for pennies on the dollar.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
lachrymologist
RIP

Post by lachrymologist »

Yeah the Sacramento and San Jose tickets are dirt cheap already. That weighed heavily on my decision making process when I decided that 3 shows in Cali were better than Pittsburgh Rochester and Hamilton

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
QuickBen
Maynard Believer

Two Tix for Hershey, PA

Post by QuickBen »

Got two Tix for Hershey tomorrow that we can't use (having a baby!) Section D, row 5. Contact me at dustingranges@yahoo.com for details. Please help us! It's kinda too much money to lose at this time.
SuperDestroyerII
Maynard Believer

Post by SuperDestroyerII »

I have two tickets available in my company's suite for 6/9 at the Xcel Center in St. Paul, Minnesota. This is an outstanding deal (below face) at $60 each ($120 total). Better yet, the suite (Suite 13) is one of the very best suites in proximity to the stage! See for yourself:

http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/premium ... rgy-center

http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/events- ... ing-charts

I'm also using company tickets for the suite for the Tool concert. Plenty of room to roam around, sit and relax - and no lines for the restroom!

I can have these tickets in your hand as early as 6pm Friday (6/9). Please let me know if you'd like to make arrangements.
sharpshooter
Maynard Believer

Post by sharpshooter »

If anybody has an extra ticket they want to sell for either Barclays or Prudential I am interested

PM me
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Looking for 1 ticket, 2nd night in LA, Oct 21. Thanks.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Dulskep
Maynard Believer

Post by Dulskep »

Hey guys, I have four tickets to the Atlantic city show. I'm trying to trade them for prudential tickets. Please pm if interested. Thanks! :)
purplepanther777
Bronco's Fan

Post by purplepanther777 »

Looking for 2 tickets to either LA show. Hoping to find some solid seats for my girlfriend who has never seen Tool before :)
Evendeepest
Maynard Believer

Post by Evendeepest »

Looking for 1-2 tickets for either Boston or Mohegan Sun, anything that isn't obstructed view.
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

purplepanther777 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:01 am Looking for 2 tickets to either LA show. Hoping to find some solid seats for my girlfriend who has never seen Tool before :)
I've got a friend with two tickets to the Monday night show (10/21).

Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with him.
Last edited by nxrm on Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
purplepanther777
Bronco's Fan

Post by purplepanther777 »

holy shit YES and THANKYOU :D
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

purplepanther777 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:50 am holy shit YES and THANKYOU :D
Excellent! I just responded to your PM and I'll have my buddy contact you.
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

I've got two tickets to the Sunday, October 20th Staples Center show: Section 209, Row 4, for list price ($340 total). Let me know if anyone out there is interested.

*No longer available. :D
Last edited by nxrm on Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shed523
Geacon

Post by Shed523 »

Fuck it! Looking for 1 or 2 tickets to Boston. These Official Platinum tickets really piss me off! 283 for a third tier nosebleed. At this point Ticketmasters prices are higher than the scalpers oh I mean “ verified resale” sorry!
All well Whatever, Nevermind
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

Shed523 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:18 am Fuck it! Looking for 1 or 2 tickets to Boston. These Official Platinum tickets really piss me off! 283 for a third tier nosebleed. At this point Ticketmasters prices are higher than the scalpers oh I mean “ verified resale” sorry!
Good luck man! If all else fails you can fly out to LA. I've got two tickets for you. :D