FourthEye Framing

rgardjr
My pain is just an excuse

Re: FourthEye Framing

Post by rgardjr »

Kittaan wrote:@ rgardjr - It's a good thing you've got that vacation property. Still, you've got to be low on wall space by now, right?
You must have been talking to my wife. I've still got plenty of wall space available on the stair case and I haven't even started in the bedrooms yet :D
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

wasn't exactly sure where to place this post but figured here was a good spot seeing as I'm going to frame a APC poster. I am looking for a night three ticket stub from the Tempe AZ. show 11/6/10 show where they did the 3 nights back to back. Any help is appreciated!
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

azbay wrote:wasn't exactly sure where to place this post but figured here was a good spot seeing as I'm going to frame a APC poster. I am looking for a night three ticket stub from the Tempe AZ. show 11/6/10 show where they did the 3 nights back to back. Any help is appreciated!
Probably this place Tool Poster Trade Thread

eBay is an obvious place to look as well.

If all else fails, you could find an image of one online and have it professionally printed on thick card stock.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
rgardjr
My pain is just an excuse

Post by rgardjr »

I was putting some posters in the flat file last night and came across this one that was taken out of service a few years back for being a little too much for my young daughters. From the good 'ole days before the lawyers got involved when Cam was trying to become a member of the band.

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Oooooh, that's a nice one.
Ki77aan :twisted: