Soundwave 1-March-2014 @ Bonython Park

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Re: Soundwave 1-March-2014 @ Bonython Park

Post by hellboy »

No enjoyment was had during any of those videos, except perhaps for when I clicked the stop button.
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

hellboy wrote:My brother saw Korn and Zombie at SW and he said pretty much the opposite - Korn were good and Zombie was a little flat.

In regards to the tech issues, normally it's pretty good here as well, but for some reason seemed to be plauged with them this year. Still, it didn't really have a huge impact on any of the sets - Living Colour just played overtime instead.
I think it was the small venue that allowed Zombie to really lift the energy on the floor. Don't know much about Living Colour, will have to check them out.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

hellboy wrote:I think you forget that at festivals people are able to vote with their feet and go to another stage should the entertainment not be to their liking.

Also, a prominent former Fourtheye member who shall remain nameless got there early for Five Finger Death Punch...
Actually I arrived early for Heavens Basement who I quite enjoyed and even Five Finger Death Punch were better than being at home. :)

Testament were very good, AIC phoned it in, Mastodon were tight but uninspiring and Gojira and Living Colour kicked ass. I'll give props to DEP too they were really good.

So only Hellboy went?
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

liz wrote:
hellboy wrote:I think you forget that at festivals people are able to vote with their feet and go to another stage should the entertainment not be to their liking.

Also, a prominent former Fourtheye member who shall remain nameless got there early for Five Finger Death Punch...
Actually I arrived early for Heavens Basement who I quite enjoyed and even Five Finger Death Punch were better than being at home. :)

Testament were very good, AIC phoned it in, Mastodon were tight but uninspiring and Gojira and Living Colour kicked ass. I'll give props to DEP too they were really good.

So only Hellboy went?
Liz! So you do still lurk on occasion, huh? Good to see you. Hope all is well.
Ki77aan :twisted:
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Kittaan wrote:
liz wrote:

So only Hellboy went?
Liz! So you do still lurk on occasion, huh? Good to see you. Hope all is well.
Honestly I don't, I insist that Hellboy lets me know what's coming up personally. :D He deleted me you know? He has just now rectified this.

I sent you quite a wordy email around Christmas time. You didn't respond. :(
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

liz wrote:I sent you quite a wordy email around Christmas time. You didn't respond.
??

Did it bounce back? I changed servers. I'll send you a note so you have the new one. Resend it.
Ki77aan :twisted: