M.T.void - Nothing's Matter (2013)

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

David Timnick played the tabla on the album according to the liner notes. I have no idea if that's the Intronaut drummer or not.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

He's guitar/vocals for Intronaut but he's a drummer as well. He played 2nd drum set on the song, "Valley of Smoke," and also played drums on Lateralus once on their tour with Tool. He's also a very nice dude.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

mogeffingmog said
Uh Danny is the drummer for Intronaut.  Dave can play drums, but his role with Intronaut is guitar and some vocals.

Danny is the drummer for TooL, mog...come on now!

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

No he's not he's Marie's brother
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

So Danny is Maynards uncle?
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

joeypants said
He's guitar/vocals for Intronaut but he's a drummer as well. He played 2nd drum set on the song, "Valley of Smoke," and also played drums on Lateralus once on their tour with Tool. He's also a very nice dude.

Yup I know.  He played Lateralus on his birthday if I am not mistaken.  Super nice dude.  Just didn't want people getting confused.  Danny Walker is Intronaut's drummer and he is fucking incredible.

ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

hellboy1975 said
David Timnick played the tabla on the album according to the liner notes. I have no idea if that's the Intronaut drummer or not.

here:

http://www.heavyblogisheavy.com/2013/02 ... interview/

DT: I recently did a side project with Justin Chancellor from Tool. I played drums, which will be—if it hasn’t already been released to the public—released soon. It’s called M.T.void, and the album’s called Nothing’s Matter. Highly recommend checking that one out.

- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

hellboy1975 said
So Danny is Maynards uncle?

Only on his father's side.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.