Exercising your demons!

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
liz
Lunchinator

Re: Exercising your demons!

Post by liz »

basejumper wrote: Maybe because alcohol is the devil and causes people to do stupid shit... :shock:
Any time you wish to share your stupid shit Base please remember I'm here. I won't judge.
N.Y.H.C. wrote: everyone asks me that question, I honestly don't know why. I stopped and things got better, so I kept it up. I'm a creature of habit I guess. all my best friends are alcoholics and they love having a designated driver for life lol
Some people should not drink (to excess) it is true. I have had a couple of friends like that and to their credit they took control of their drinking. I am all for having a sober unaffected driver at the end of the night but in my experience they usually go home earlier than I wish to leave! :)
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

liz wrote: basejumper wrote:
Maybe because alcohol is the devil and causes people to do stupid shit... :shock:

Any time you wish to share your stupid shit Base please remember I'm here. I won't judge.
Thanks Liz. I rarely drink but I'll be sure to have a few if we meet and I'll let you in on all my secrets of the stupid shit I've done. :D
Professor of Lesbian Science
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Well, I completed the Lent challenge - running a mile a day for 40 days. I am sore and partially broken, but made it!
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

Hell yeah hellboy! Great job. I deliver and work in my car all day and really need to move more.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

BUMP...

it's 2018 get out and do something!
8-)
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Back into it after a quiet 2017 with some knee issues. Trying to work towards a half marathon in the latter part of the year
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

hellboy wrote:Back into it after a quiet 2017 with some knee issues. Trying to work towards a half marathon in the latter part of the year
Im not a fan of running. I've never got what they call the runners high. I just struggle even though I'm not that slow.
Good luck on reaching your goal.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Here are two workouts I've done recently...give them a try and let me know your times!

"Annie"
50-40-30-20-10
Double Unders
Sit-ups
-- Do 50 jump rope double unders then do 50 sit ups, then do 40 of each, then 30, 20 and 10. Record your time.

"Angie"
100 pullups
100 pushups
100 sit-ups
100 air squats
-- Complete 100 of each movement before moving onto the next movement. Record your time.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Yeah, well I'm a long way from running that half marathon...