What is the cost of a Tool signature?

The Main Event
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

There is a signed Lateralus vinyl on eBay atm for $666 BiN.  A lot more reasonable than the $1400 mentioned above.

I've paid $150 for a DC personalized drum head (see avatar) and I was more than happy to do so since it was personalized and DC is my favorite member.

Paying $130 for an all four member sig. poster is fine with me as well.

To add to the discussion I would say another thing to consider with all four signatures is the print-maker as well.

It seems that AJ will be making the tour prints from now on? This is disappointing to me somewhat since I would value a print made by say Jermaine Rogers, Lindsey Kuhn, EMEK, or Todd Slater which was then signed by the band to be more valuable than an AJ print signed by AJ and the other band members.

Not to say that AJ is an unknown artist, but I would much rather purchase a print produced by a known or legendary print maker which was then signed by the band rather than something AJ threw together on MSPaint (as some have said).

I would like to see a return of outside artists commissioned for tour prints so we can avoid the "fishy fiasco" of 2012.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

markuspoop said

UndKeineEier said
I know several people in this forum would probably pay $150 for a signed dildo.

Are we talking used or unused?

Both.  It's Schrodinger's dildo.

Don't mow your lawn
3rdEyeJedi
Maynard Believer

Post by 3rdEyeJedi »

I have a mint signed River's Edge poster (107/500) I was going to gift or keep but I need to sell it. I see signed TOOL posters online for $400-$500 (including the posted $500 River's Edge poster that has been up for a loong time) but I think that’s steep, personally. Do you think $299-$349 is fair?
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

3rdEyeJedi said
 I have a mint signed River's Edge poster (107/500) I was going to gift or keep but I need to sell it. I see signed TOOL posters online for $400-$500 (including the posted $500 River's Edge poster that has been up for a loong time) but I think that’s steep, personally. Do you think $299-$349 is fair?

Personally, I wouldn't spend more than $250 for a signed poster from Tool.

SteveBobSteve
in_the_blender
Bronco's Fan

Post by in_the_blender »

Uh if anyone wants my signed and framed Melbourne poster, make me an offer, its got a black stained maple frame and has been mounted following the Golden Mean for spacings including the ticket. Craftsmanship is top notch, cost me quite a lot of moneys. I don't have wall space, and I'd rather have the cash at the moment.

>edit: probably the wrong thread sorry

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

I'll give you a bottle of saline.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
in_the_blender
Bronco's Fan

Post by in_the_blender »

I made my own, Fitzroy hipster saline... i used pink Himalayan rock salt and warm water.

Worked like a charm, although my eyelid is a little swollen from the biting.