Things You've Made v2

For discussions that don't fit inside the other forums
Forum rules
Threads should remain on topic. Unnecessary trolling and bickering posts will be deleted. Some light hearted banter will be tolerated. Controversial topics such as racism, paedophilia and such will be deleted. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

I liked the old thread for this, so I thought it worth while to start a new one.  I'm always interested to see what creative/imaginative things others are up to. I know there are several members in bands and periodically post or make art of varying mediums and themes, etc., so here's a place to share that sort of thing.

Some of you are aware of my cruddy website.  In addition, I started on demand printing through a few sites in order to post things I've done that don't quite fit alongside my initial tee designs concept in all instances.

here's one of them: notchildfriendly

There's prints, electronics cases and yes, even pillows (some of which are way better than DC's, in my opinion).  

The site is also full of thousands of other great artists and works, so have a look.  Not trying to hawk my shit here so much, but feedback would be welcome.
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
Busty McCracken

Post by Busty McCracken »

I never saw DC's illustrious throw pillows, but your's look pretty shit hot, so I'd say Dannys got his work cut out for him.. You ever looked at doing stubby coolers before??
eyepod
of Arimathea

Post by eyepod »

I made this tube audio system.I think phox's cool device would fit my decor nicely.

phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

That's pretty damn sweet.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

phox_ said
That's pretty damn sweet.

@EYEPOD: What Phox said... that is rad
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

@ Eyepod, great work, that looks awesome. How does it sound?
Ki77aan :twisted:
eyepod
of Arimathea

Post by eyepod »

Thanks all.

@Kittaan-Of course my opinion on sound quality would be quite biased,but there are many who consider the low power tube amp/high efficiency speaker combo like this to be the holy grail.I won't argue.Mediocre recordings are..mediocre,and great recordings are just stunning.Lateralus is to die for.

I have lots of detailed pics,but have probably already blown my own horn a little too loudly here.Thanks for taking a look and commenting,means a lot. 

Cd player closeup:

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

UndKeineEier said

how did you do that?

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Skill
Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

What kind of skill?
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

cheeselikesme! said
What kind of skill?

Windows Movie Maker skill.

Don't mow your lawn
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

This is something my wife recently made. Its all her crochet work, i just do the men's stuff like drilling, screwing, shaping. I try to tell her it was a collaboration but she won't buy it. 

Sold it today at an exhibition along with another piece, which was her first so i'm pretty proud of her and her creative skills.

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Hotdog said
This is something my wife recently made. Its all her crochet work, i just do the men's stuff like drilling, screwing, shaping. I try to tell her it was a collaboration but she won't buy it. 

Sold it today at an exhibition along with another piece, which was her first so i'm pretty proud of her and her creative skills.

that's olde world killer

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I'm not much of an artist, but here are some things I drew that you can mock/praise/masturbate to/whatever:

Don't mow your lawn
petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

Hotdog said

well you tell her that's rad... that second pic had me immediately singing GJ's Cowgod in my head... you, get on your knees!

petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

<---- I recently did this avatar and digitally reworked some other sketches and stuff:

EDIT: here's some other older stuff cuz I'm bored at work:

budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

sick man.....totally rad and sexy....the insanknitty
go taff!
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Hotdog said

That is so cool!

Is it a costume to put on or just a stand alone piece?

How long did it take her to make and how much did she sell it for?
Professor of Lesbian Science
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

petemasterpete said

Like the shroomhead.
Professor of Lesbian Science
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

basejumper said

Hotdog said

That is so cool!

Its a shop dummy fitted with a bulls head. She is a master at crochet, its called Yarn Bombing. Its a stand alone piece fully crochet, its not possible to take apart. It called Yarnataur. Took about a week to make. Sold for $1K at ART Red Hill down the peninsular from Melbourne. Fucking impressed me that's for sure!

toolboogie
Bronco's Fan

Post by toolboogie »

Something I made for a collegue that got their pension.

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Hotdog said

basejumper said

Hotdog said

That is so cool!

Its a shop dummy fitted with a bulls head. She is a master at crochet, its called Yarn Bombing. Its a stand alone piece fully crochet, its not possible to take apart. It called Yarnataur. Took about a week to make. Sold for $1K at ART Red Hill down the peninsular from Melbourne. Fucking impressed me that's for sure!

Kinda gettin' horny looking at that thing, too...

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I drew a self portrait!

Warning NSFW

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Don't mow your lawn
petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

INJEST