merkin in melbourne?

Maynard's multimedia extravaganza!
Craeyak
Maynard Believer

Post by Craeyak »

hey guys, anybody know where i can get a bubbly bottle of merkin vineyards in melbourne?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Pretty sure it's a mail-order situation, but make another thread - you might get lucky.

Also, no offence (actually, I couldn't give a fuck), but if you're on an information-heavy website like this, and have to ask a question like that, then well - you can just go ahead and call off the whole detective/cop dream you always had when you were a kid.

Because your powers of observation are fucking terrible.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Also, throw "merkin vineyards" into Google. See what happens.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but seriously, I fucking hate it when people can't be bothered to take fucking two minutes out of their boring, shitty, lives to use a search engine and find the answer to whatever question they're asking.

And if the sad reality is that you're too fucking stupid to work the internet on your own, then I suggest you fuck off immediately. Your little hero Maynard always says that he has no patience for imbeciles - I have even less.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

It is pretty easy to find on Google. Here's a PDF with a list of bottle shops where the wine may be available: http://www.sipandlisten.com.au/pdf/Ariz ... listen.pdf
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Craeyak said
hey guys, anybody know where i can get a bubbly bottle of merkin vineyards in melbourne?

really?

bubbly?

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

We are so nice.
Craeyak
Maynard Believer

Post by Craeyak »

thanks hellboy, really helpful. oh and thanks crow, i wanted an answer to my question not a blatent display of egotism.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Telling you to do your own research rather than be a completely lazy douchebag and ask other people to do your work for you is "egotism"?

Right. Welcome to FourthEye.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

crow011 said
Telling you to do your own research rather than be a completely lazy douchebag and ask other people to do your work for you is "egotism"?

He probably should have just called you an asshole, as that pretty much sums up your response.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

And I probably should've just told him to stop being a lazy asshole, as that's what he was doing.