Synchtube

For discussions that don't fit inside the other forums
Forum rules
Threads should remain on topic. Unnecessary trolling and bickering posts will be deleted. Some light hearted banter will be tolerated. Controversial topics such as racism, paedophilia and such will be deleted. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Tyson said

Mog of the Architect said

hellboy1975 said

Tyson said

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

+1

Hopefully snazzle was just baiting Mog, otherwise I might lose some respect for him...

*shrug* Not a band I would go see but they have a few songs I don't mind.  It's called making conversation.  Something I know Tyson has no concept of.

You're a fucking poser dude, if it were in any other situation you'd rip the band to shreds but in a conversation you'll say any band is cool and have a few cool songs just to crawl up someones arse.

#SHOTSFIRED #REKT

Snaz happens to be a friend.  Furthermore, I have mentioned before that Chevelle is a bit of a guilty pleasure.  A shit band that for some weird reason has some songs I like.  I know the concept of friendship and cordial conversation is beyond you, so I don't expect you to be able to process this on any level.  So by all means, call me whatever you like, as often as you like, it makes little difference to me.

#MEH
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Re: Synchtube

Post by hellboy »

Time to revive this trend.

Anyone interested in a chat and some music should drop by - will be there for the next few hours...

http://synchtube.6irc.net/r/fourtheye
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Odd but I miss Liz a bit. She could be annoying as fuck at times on the forum but in chat I enjoyed her company. Hope she is doing well.

When is the next Synchtube? I have a cacophony of music Hellboi doesn't like to play.
The most intelligent person on this forum
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

I checked in on the last synchtube, but no one was there. :-(
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

badkittygothgirl wrote:I checked in on the last synchtube, but no one was there. :-(
I might poop on tonight for a bit ;) At least until Team Australia takes over. Thieving cunts ;)
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

We have trivia tonight, so I won't be back until after 10.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

badkittygothgirl wrote:We have trivia tonight, so I won't be back until after 10.
Trivia night? Right on. None of my friends are into trivia. I love that shit. Makes for a number of great drinking games as well. Have fun!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

this may be a dumb question. but do all of you guys know each other outside of fourtheye?
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Not a dumb question. 4theye spans across the globe. Some of us have met each other. After a few years of online friendship, it seems like we all know each other. Hell, I met a guy in a bowling alley wearing a puscifer hat. We got to talking and it turns out he was a 4theye lurker and knew who I was. We've met up several times over the years since then. That's what I love about the TooL community!
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote:this may be a dumb question. but do all of you guys know each other outside of fourtheye?
The majority of us do not. Most of the exceptions are toolarmy members. They are more familiar with one another. I have known these fucks for about 2 years now and most of the regs are solid. Tyson is a worthless drunken cunt. Hellboi tends to get a male version of a period. Not sure how that works. I imagine he bleeds out of his ass. All in all a good fellow though. BKGG is all quality. Probably the best Tool fan I know. Never makes justifications for Tool's bullshit. Never makes justifications for her love of their music either. Kittaan is probably the guy I get on with best around here. You will see more often than not he is on point. Everyone else falls somewhere in the middle. For the most part I am a dick and I despise what Tool have become. As such, my role is general agitator/shit stirrer/douchebag. Pretty much sums it up.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Your role?

Holy shit you're deluded.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Not Tyson wrote:Your role?

Holy shit you're deluded.
You drunk yet cunt?
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:this may be a dumb question. but do all of you guys know each other outside of fourtheye?
The majority of us do not. Most of the exceptions are toolarmy members. They are more familiar with one another. I have known these fucks for about 2 years now and most of the regs are solid. Tyson is a worthless drunken cunt. Hellboi tends to get a male version of a period. Not sure how that works. I imagine he bleeds out of his ass. All in all a good fellow though. BKGG is all quality. Probably the best Tool fan I know. Never makes justifications for Tool's bullshit. Never makes justifications for her love of their music either. Kittaan is probably the guy I get on with best around here. You will see more often than not he is on point. Everyone else falls somewhere in the middle. For the most part I am a dick and I despise what Tool have become. As such, my role is general agitator/shit stirrer/douchebag. Pretty much sums it up.
pretty accurate descriptions from what ive noticed lol..
hellboy is admin and acts like it
M0G is my go to for bullshitting if i feel like arguing
Tyson seems like a fun drunk, id buy him a shot
Boss seems legit, kind of a prick but still cool
other people have popped in on convos and youre right they seem somewhere in the middle..

if were going full gay here and announcing our "roles" id say i am the Veteran New Guy, i know my tool knowledge and love their music but if given the chance id punch Maymay square in the dick for TooL lately, ill give anyone shit and be a douchebag to people who piss me off lol. But im a cool cat.... <--- thats the first time ive ever said cool cat, not sure if thats a good thing... ill be around for a while FUCKERS!!!
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote: M0G is my go to for bullshitting if i feel like arguing
Works for me dude. Stop by the next synchtube session. Usually a good time. At the very least you can watch Tyson and I go at each other. I hate that motherfucker.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Oh yeah back to topic.., wtf is a synch session
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote:Oh yeah back to topic.., wtf is a synch session
http://synchtube.6irc.net/r/fourtheye

Basically it is a chat where you can watch Youtube vids while chatting. Use to be a weekly thing until Synchtube closed down. They opened back up in a smaller form and Hellboy is trying to get the sessions going again it seems. The Aussies like to hang there and jerk each other off, so Petey is usually there since he is an adopted kangaroo fucker now. Team America has never been fully represented in the synchtubez.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

M0G wrote:
Works for me dude. Stop by the next synchtube session. Usually a good time. At the very least you can watch Tyson and I go at each other. I hate that motherfucker.
I rarely give you a second thought princess.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Not Tyson wrote:
M0G wrote:
I rarely give you a second thought princess.
Keep telling yourself that love. When I post your dick immediately gets hard. Stop by Synchtube tonight so I can smack you around a bit. You have been my bitch since I started posting here. You will always be my bitch. I will always be better than you. At everything. Smarter, stronger, faster, bigger penis.

How about you go find that up against the wall rant you posted and re-post it again. That was one of my favorites. Maybe I will even hack myself again for you tonight sweetie.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

The rant where you said you'd never reply to me again?
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

so Tyson lives in Australia? and M0G is in the USA somewhere??
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote:so Tyson lives in Australia? and M0G is in the USA somewhere??
Tyson likens himself a genuine internet superhero. Longbay OG Showtime. Just another fucking pussy. Tyson's idea of a fight is sucker punching a bouncer.

I live north of DC
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Not Tyson wrote:The rant where you said you'd never reply to me again?
Na not that one. You are drunk all the time so I imagine you have a hard time remembering which rant is which, or even which rant is legitimately yours or just another copy/paste job.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote:
Tyson likens himself a genuine internet superhero. Longbay OG Showtime. Just another fucking pussy. Tyson's idea of a fight is sucker punching a bouncer.

I live north of DC
I have family near DC, im from Oregon, living in Wyoming
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote:
M0G wrote:

I live north of DC
I have family near DC, im from Oregon, living in Wyoming
Good shit. How far away from Yellowstone?
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote:Good shit. How far away from Yellowstone?
like 5 hours +