The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
M0G
Lungsmen

Re: The Grudge

Post by M0G »

Besides shouldn't you little fucks be jerking each other off in the Tool threads? There is a forum full of em. Every time I cast my pole. Chaos. Ah fuck I love the internet.
The most intelligent person on this forum
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

M0G wrote:
Not Tyson wrote:
M0G wrote:Getting paid just the same, I would wager more than you. It's called multitasking. You should be fired if you are doing this and not getting any work done. Just another lazy Aussie. Although wait didn't you get another raise this week? So hard to keep up with all your supposed raises.
Yes I'm sure you're getting paid to sit at home and shit post.
No I'm getting paid to sit and work on Servers. The shit posting is good old fashion American fun. Short memory we already discussed my certifications. Do I need to have Kittaan pull that old message?
How about we pull the post where you had a massive hissy fit and said you'd never reply to one of my posts ever again?

Or those posts where you threatened to hack me or some shit, put on your black hat or something.

I don't really care how many supposed 'certifications' you claim to have, this is the internet where people with big egos, such as yourself, regularly lie about how self important they are in the real world.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Not Tyson wrote:
How about we pull the post where you had a massive hissy fit and said you'd never reply to one of my posts ever again?

Or those posts where you threatened to hack me or some shit, put on your black hat or something.

I don't really care how many supposed 'certifications' you claim to have, this is the internet where people with big egos, such as yourself, regularly lie about how self important they are in the real world.
Fuck you have drank yourself stupid. I had you hook, line and sinker when I hacked myself. All that chaos from one linux VM. Send ole Kittaan a message if he has any scrupples at all he can prove what I am saying. Or don't. I am getting off either way.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

You had me hook, line and sinker?

Ok buddy.

Delusions aren't fun, please get help.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Not Tyson wrote: I don't really care how many supposed 'certifications' you claim to have, this is the internet where people with big egos, such as yourself, regularly lie about how self important they are in the real world.
i once wrestled an alligator in front of an audience of 15000+ people... i had one hand tied behind my back and i am also blind. after the "wrastlin'" was over they awarded me with a certification for "Greatest Alligator Wrestler In the Northern Hemisphere For That Particular Weekend While Having 1 Or More Hands Tied Up While Also Being Blind" .... yeah its a long name but im certified. I typed it so it must be true
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

MOG wrote: Blah fucking blah go choke on a dick.

I absolutely put together a comprehensive list for Wisevitamin. Go ask him. Every album I listed I have purchased. Every single piece of music I have I have purchased. I have spent more money on music and am more familiar with all aspects of music than you in every possible way. As in all situations, I own you, I am better than you, I dominate you. I always will.

In fact I will take this a step further. Our interaction at FE is over. As of this message you are on my Ignore list and will stay there in perpetuity. As a human being you disgust me on every conceivable level. You are a pathetic drunk with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is called getting under someone's skin.
Last edited by not tyson on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Not Tyson wrote:You had me hook, line and sinker?

Ok buddy.

Oh god you did forget. Now we need to get your buddie Crow in here. Synchtube. Now that was fun. The VIP picks at Angel Rock Bar. Poor Tyson. Too drunk to remember the entire ordeal.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Not Tyson wrote:

I absolutely put together a comprehensive list for Wisevitamin. Go ask him. Every album I listed I have purchased. Every single piece of music I have I have purchased. I have spent more money on music and am more familiar with all aspects of music than you in every possible way. As in all situations, I own you, I am better than you, I dominate you. I always will.

In fact I will take this a step further. Our interaction at FE is over. As of this message you are on my Ignore list and will stay there in perpetuity. As a human being you disgust me on every conceivable level. You are a pathetic drunk with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
Oh you didn't know about the PM I sent Kittaan right after that? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is getting better and better. Keep digging that hole.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

M0G wrote:
Not Tyson wrote:You had me hook, line and sinker?

Ok buddy.

Oh god you did forget. Now we need to get your buddie Crow in here. Synchtube. Now that was fun. The VIP picks at Angel Rock Bar. Poor Tyson. Too drunk to remember the entire ordeal.
Sure thing man. Let your imagination run wild. It's your world, were just living in it.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

M0G wrote:
Not Tyson wrote:

Oh you didn't know about the PM I sent Kittaan right after that? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is getting better and better. Keep digging that hole.
How would I know about a pm you sent Kittaan?

Unlike some I don't treat this place like some sort of high school gossip club, what are you, a 14yr old girl?
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

playing NYC or even Long Island definitely has something to do with money, maybe not the exchange rate but there has to be some mega tax that comes out of the gross ticket sales. has to be.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:playing NYC or even Long Island definitely has something to do with money, maybe not the exchange rate but there has to be some mega tax that comes out of the gross ticket sales. has to be.
Could be. Cuz you know Tool doesn't already make enough money. Besides you think those has beens could sell out MSG at this point?
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

How many shows have you seen at Saint Vitus btw NY? Fuck that place gets everyone worth a shit.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

That newsletter.....wow.....

No album. Nothing. Tool is a fucking joke. I repeat, who in the fuck STOPS IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING A NEW ALBUM TO DO A MINI-TOUR? Tool disgusts me and their fanbase is a fucking joke.

Thankfully though this is Meshuggah's 25th anniversary year and we should expect some cool shit from them. A band that has been around longer, writes more complex music, and doesn't take 9 years to write new albums.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Meshuggah doing a 25th anniversary tour? Sounds like a cash grab to me.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

M0G wrote:That newsletter.....wow.....

I repeat, who in the fuck STOPS IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING A NEW ALBUM TO DO A MINI-TOUR? .
Tool does, duuuh?? It's not your band, why do u give a fuck anyway? Create your own art and put it out for the whole world as much as you want, when you want. Don't know why u are getting all bent out of shape over a project in which you contribute absolute no input whatsoever. stop bitchin and move on
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I for one and glad Tool aren't your normal tour, record, tour, record band.

So many bands out there living off past glory while releasing sub par albums.

Are Tool touring on past glory?

Sure.

But they aren't releasing sub par albums in the process.

Commendable imo.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Not Tyson wrote:I for one and glad Tool aren't your normal tour, record, tour, record band.

So many bands out there living off past glory while releasing sub par albums.

Are Tool touring on past glory?

Sure.

But they aren't releasing sub par albums in the process.

Commendable imo.
For once, I agree mate
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

it's like a fight competition they have to do some of these mini-tours to keep their art sharp. totally understand that. but where's the self doubt about putting out a quality album? that should be a challenge, and they seem to thrive off of that in the past. especially Maynard & Adam. don't they want to see if they can still bang out an innovative LP? I hope they are not satisfied with themselves, that would truly be the end of things. it goes against their essence to be content with their current catalog.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

They are working on an album. And realistically this will be their final album. I'm glad they didn't rush through it and leave all their fans with a bad taste in their mouth because they released a mediocre cd. I'm sure they want it to be epic, I'm sure they aren't satisfied with anything less. The new album will be everything we love about tool. And if it takes another year or more to release then I'm ok with that, because it will be polished and not rushed
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote:They are working on an album. And realistically this will be their final album. I'm glad they didn't rush through it and leave all their fans with a bad taste in their mouth because they released a mediocre cd. I'm sure they want it to be epic, I'm sure they aren't satisfied with anything less. The new album will be everything we love about tool. And if it takes another year or more to release then I'm ok with that, because it will be polished and not rushed
You mean like 10,000 Days.

That is one helluva assumption. But good luck with that Z.

@Blackhole - Why does it bother you is the more pertinent question? This is The Grudge. There are no allusions as to what this thread is about and I sure as hell am not the only one that has expressed displeasure with what Tool have become. I simply the loudest of the bunch, and I enjoy getting a rise out of you fuckers. You would figure by now no one would bite. Fuck you would figure by now only the Tool haters would click and congregate. But something in your fanboi pysche cannot help but defend your band. It is almost like a compulsion. On some level you cannot stand the fact that anyone would dare talk shit about your favorite band. I have seen it time and again. FE is a wonderful case study into the fanboy mentality.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote:You mean like 10,000 Days.
you say that like you think 10000 days was terrible... and maybe you do think that. Its definitely not my favorite Tool album, its probably below Aenima, Lateralus.. for me id put it ahead of Undertow just because i dont love that album. But even their "worst" album is still great. If you hate 10000 days then you are just getting nitpicky... Wings 1 & 2 are phenomenal, Right in two is one of their best songs IMO. Vicarious, The Pot, Jambi, Rosetta Stoned and Intension are all great songs. To say it was a rushed album that was a let down is going a bit far.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote:
you say that like you think 10000 days was terrible... and maybe you do think that. Its definitely not my favorite Tool album, its probably below Aenima, Lateralus.. for me id put it ahead of Undertow just because i dont love that album. But even their "worst" album is still great. If you hate 10000 days then you are just getting nitpicky... Wings 1 & 2 are phenomenal, Right in two is one of their best songs IMO. Vicarious, The Pot, Jambi, Rosetta Stoned and Intension are all great songs. To say it was a rushed album that was a let down is going a bit far.
Z buddie you are doing it again. You want to argue that 10k is a great album in The Grudge with me of all people. Stop taking the bait. Never said it was rushed. I said it was mediocre. The Pot alone ruined that album. Maynard's piss poor vocal performance on the majority of the album was a let down as well.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:
Z buddie you are doing it again. You want to argue that 10k is a great album in The Grudge with me of all people. Stop taking the bait. Never said it was rushed. I said it was mediocre. The Pot alone ruined that album. Maynard's piss poor vocal performance on the majority of the album was a let down as well.
why the hatred for the pot? i can see why you wouldnt like it... but to have a single song ruin a whole album?
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

M0G wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:They are working on an album. And realistically this will be their final album. I'm glad they didn't rush through it and leave all their fans with a bad taste in their mouth because they released a mediocre cd. I'm sure they want it to be epic, I'm sure they aren't satisfied with anything less. The new album will be everything we love about tool. And if it takes another year or more to release then I'm ok with that, because it will be polished and not rushed
You mean like 10,000 Days.

That is one helluva assumption. But good luck with that Z.

@Blackhole - Why does it bother you is the more pertinent question? This is The Grudge. There are no allusions as to what this thread is about and I sure as hell am not the only one that has expressed displeasure with what Tool have become. I simply the loudest of the bunch, and I enjoy getting a rise out of you fuckers. You would figure by now no one would bite. Fuck you would figure by now only the Tool haters would click and congregate. But something in your fanboi pysche cannot help but defend your band. It is almost like a compulsion. On some level you cannot stand the fact that anyone would dare talk shit about your favorite band. I have seen it time and again. FE is a wonderful case study into the fanboy mentality.
How does your statement relate to me in any way? You asked a question I answered it, it's not fucking rocket science. Who gives a fuck about what a thread is about, I'm calling you out on your bullshit and you allow yourself to assume you think you one tiny thing about me. Your classifying me into a group people in your own head when you know nothing of me. Nobody is getting a rise out of anything, if anyone it's your bitchin that makes you sound more slighted than anyone else. I don't give a fuck what tool does or does not do. I asked you why u give a shit, and you basically have nothing with substance to say so don't come at me kid. Your just another broken record