Opiate 21st Anniversary reissue on sale to the public

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

bill462 said
It's been over 10 years now and I still can't decide where to sew my patch or stick my sticker.

I stuck the sticker on the back of my car after debating where to put it (forgetting about it) for 9 years. Though it is faded, it has held together quite well since I put it there a year ago.

The patch, on the other hand, is lying on one of my shelves. I was going to sew it to my backpack when I was in college, but for some reason didn't want it to get stolen then.

SteveBobSteve
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

I sewed my patch to my sticker.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

I bought up a bunch of old patches and sewed together a sweater vest for Drury.
bill462
Bronco's Fan

Post by bill462 »

So it looks like these bad boys are selling for $250-$300 on the ebay right?
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

badkittygothgirl said
For what it is worth, this is what you got back in the day...

Step 1. Choose a Membership Kit
There is only one level of membership, but you can choose any of the following merchandise packages. 

Membership with Basic Kit
certificate of membership 
membership card 
patch 
sticker
keychain 

US $29.99 + $10.00 S/H

Membership with Devotee Kit
All of the above (certificate, personalized card, patch, sticker, keychain) 
plus a toolarmy t-shirt

US $47.99 + 12.00 S/H

Size:

Mens Medium

Mens Large

Mens XL

Mens XXL

Ladies Medium

Ladies Large

Ladies XL

Membership with Venerable Kit
All of the above (certificate, personalized card, patch, sticker, keychain, t-shirt) 
plus a windbreaker 
and a beanie 

US $84.99 + $15.00 S/H

Size:

Mens Medium

Mens Large

Mens XL

Mens XXL

Ladies Medium

Ladies Large

Ladies XL

that's pretty cool, do you still have the windbreaker?

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

NYHC81 said

badkittygothgirl said

That's a summary of all the different levels that were available at the time.  Not sure which one BKGG actually ordered.  I got the devotee pack personally.  I think I still have the shirt somewhere, but to be honest it wasn't particularly good quality.

I was lucky in that I was one of the first group to sign up, and I think the first 500 or so all got a signed photo of the band.

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

hellboy1975 said

NYHC81 said

badkittygothgirl said

That's a summary of all the different levels that were available at the time.  Not sure which one BKGG actually ordered.  I got the devotee pack personally.  I think I still have the shirt somewhere, but to be honest it wasn't particularly good quality.

I was lucky in that I was one of the first group to sign up, and I think the first 500 or so all got a signed photo of the band.

Do you still have the photo?

Don't mow your lawn
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

UndKeineEier said

hellboy1975 said

Do you still have the photo?

Yes

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Who do you think wrote "To Matt"?
Don't mow your lawn
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

It sure a shit wasn't Maynard
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

hellboy1975 said
It sure a shit wasn't Maynard

No.  But they used the same marker.

Actually no.  No they didn't.  Maynard's marker was a little thinner.  He probably did use the same marker as Justin though.
Don't mow your lawn
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

My bet is that Tool signed a bunch of these, and then some one from Merch wrote "To XXX" on them all as they were posted out.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

hellboy1975 said
My bet is that Tool signed a bunch of these, and then some one from Merch wrote "To XXX" on them all as they were posted out.

A glass half full kinda guy aren't ya?

Don't mow your lawn
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

NYHC81 said

I bought the devotee membership as well.  It came with a men's shirt, so I went back and ordered ladies tee and then the hoodie.  I still wear them both.  I love my hoodie!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

UndKeineEier said

hellboy1975 said

Actually my glass if only 1/3 full at the moment
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

badkittygothgirl said

NYHC81 said

I bought the devotee membership as well.  It came with a men's shirt, so I went back and ordered ladies tee and then the hoodie.  I still wear them both.  I love my hoodie!

that's an awesome carry over. I had a "Sick Of It All" t-shirt for 12 years, then it literally fell apart...

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

hellboy1975 said

UndKeineEier said

hellboy1975 said

Actually my glass if only 1/3 full at the moment

so I'm guessing this was another "minus-Maynard" moment?

budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

o_0     i ordered a hoodie  cant wait

go taff!
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

hellboy1975 said

NYHC81 said

badkittygothgirl said

My TA shirt became a gym-shirt pretty much as soon as I got it and through years and years of sweat and washes it has held up really well.  Maybe a little bit of fading on the symbols but other than that, for a shirt that's been both soaked in sweat and washed who knows how many times, it's held up great.
I like to poop naked.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

markuspoop said

My TA shirt became a gym-shirt pretty much as soon as I got it and through years and years of sweat and washes it has held up really well.  Maybe a little bit of fading on the symbols but other than that, for a shirt that's been both soaked in sweat and washed who knows how many times, it's held up great.

And in all that time, how many people came up to say hi and introduced themselves as TA?
Ki77aan :twisted:
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Kittaan said

markuspoop said

And in all that time, how many people came up to say hi and introduced themselves as TA?

A big, fat ZERO

I like to poop naked.
rinkwhopper
Has been

Post by rinkwhopper »

My order still says Processing, but the charge finally went through on my credit card. Progress...?
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

Mine still says 'New' with no fucking email back from merch...gimme a break man.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

markuspoop said

Kittaan said

markuspoop said

A big, fat ZERO

I've had numerous. But they all turned out to be huge douchebags. "Yeah, I like their drummer. But he's not as good as Joey Jordison. Their guitarist, John or something, is pretty cool. Fuck yeah TOOL!"

SteveBobSteve
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

snazzlefrazz said

markuspoop said

Kittaan said

markuspoop said

A big, fat ZERO

I've had numerous. But they all turned out to be huge douchebags. "Yeah, I like their drummer. But he's not as good as Joey Jordison. Their guitarist, John or something, is pretty cool. Fuck yeah TOOL!"

I actually met another TA guy over Xmas.  Was at the mall shopping for gifts for family/friends/etc. and just needed a break.  Too much of a fucking madhouse at the mall like a day or 2 before Xmas.  Luckily the mall had a Dave and Busters so I hopped in there to hit up some happy hour specials.  Was in drinking and after 3 - 4 drinks headed to the bathroom.  On my way there I saw another guy at a far end of the other side of the bar in a Tool shirt.  When I came back from the bathroom I stopped by just to say hello to a fellow Tool fan and noticed he had the TA patch sewn onto his jeans.  Talked with this guy for a good 5-10 minutes about Tool and other random stuff.  Parted ways after that and it was only then that I thought to ask what his TA-name was but it was too late.  He ended up being a pretty nice guy.  Didn't get the douchebag vibe from him at all.

Think that's the only time, outside of like a Tool or APC or Volto! or Puscifer show where I've actually seen a piece of TA merch.

I like to poop naked.