MJK Sexual Assault claims

The Main Event
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Krazy_blah »

Just passing this along, found this in the NIN forum I frequent. Not saying it’s true or whatever, just saying it’s out there. Hellboy- delete or move it if you must:

TL;DR: some chick made a Twitter account and is accusing Maynard of rape back in 2000.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

MJK Sexual Assault claims

Post by hellboy »

I'm going to start a new thread for this on, so it'll be easier to moderate what could be a contentious subject.

Many of you have probably seen claims made by an anonymous source on Twitter (which also features on Reddit). I'm not going to post my thoughts on the matter at this time (mostly since I'm in the office) but am happy for the topic to be discussed here.

What's not welcome - the usual anti-SJW, mens right type comments, that posts like these tend to gather. Discuss the topics at hand, but rants/tirades are not really needed or helpful. They will be deleted, and users banned. Keep it civil.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Re: MJK Sexual Assault claims

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

An anonymous account is kind of sketchy.

They claim that this happened to other women too, so I'm going to wait and see if someone else comes forward before coming to any conclusion.
Don't mow your lawn
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

UndKeineZwEier wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:30 pm An anonymous account is kind of sketchy.

They claim that this happened to other women too, so I'm going to wait and see if someone else comes forward before coming to any conclusion.
That's be the key I guess. One anonymous account alone isn't really enough to prove anything. There's nothing insightful about the post, and it mostly reads like one of those groupie stories you used to see online.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

Agreed on both accounts. It’s gaining traction though and we’ve yet to hear from Maynard. If it were me and innocent I’d put a kabosh on this right away. But then again I’m not someone with management and PR access.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

This was what I was talking about in the MJK thread in relation to Japan lol, I knew #metoo would be coming for him but he's a rock star that slept with groupies so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd rather people would report this to the proper authorities instead of a jury of his peers on social networking sites, this is the last thing we need, another hurdle in the recording process of the new Tool album.

Obviously if he did commit crimes may he be shown the full force of the law (after the album is recorded)
Canned audience laughter
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

hellboy wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:18 pm (which also features on Reddit).
From that thread, living the dream, very smart way to fuck groupies and not get accused of jack shit:

It's not true. OK, so I'm just another guy on the internet, but I've had the privilege of getting backstage on more than a few separate occasions for both Tool & APC. I am somewhat well known taper, been to 103 Tool shows, and 50+ APC shows, 20+ Pusicfer shows. I've got the passes to prove it, I was even given one of the Maynard harem passes because they were out of the standard ones. I also have had 2 female friends (age 20 & 23 at the time) pass muster and get to sleep with Maynard and have gotten all the details. One ended up being a repeat contact because she lived in LA and could participate with him there when off tour.

First off, there is and was no blonde heavy set woman who acted as his handler for this. Women do receive special passes, but they were handed out from his all male security staff.

2. The security staff checks IDs. If you are not of age, you do not get to go backstage. 17, though "legal" in some states, does not make the cut. Full stop.

3. Passes for Maynard are different than the normal backstage pass for the show. A couple examples I can think of (and one I own that I received personally when they were out of normal ones) has a [collage of women in KISS makeup sucking dick or other sexual acts.] (https://d9nvuahg4xykp.cloudfront.net/-7 ... 531890.jpg) An APC one had a picture of Maynard in Roman garb that said "Have you serviced your gladiator today?" or something similar. There are no illusions about what you are there for.

4. All backstage people are brought backstage to 1 or 2 rooms. Sometimes the Maynard groupies are brought to a separate room. It's never 1 woman alone. The smallest group I saw was 5 or 6 women, but could be up to 20. Maynard makes an appearance in the room, might make some chitchat, and then leaves. His security staff will then approach whichever 1 or 2 women that Maynard has selected for the night and tell them that Maynard would like them to come back to the bus or the hotel for the night.

5. Both experiences recounted to me, from two women who do not know each other, Maynard was caring, slow and gentle. There was no pressure. He is interested in anal as you would assume, but did not with the one because she never had. Again, no pressure. This act ended up happening later when she was one of his regulars in LA.

6. After the act, both women had nothing but good things to say about him and about the security staff (Making sure they were OK to leave the area and had some transportation as they left).

So you take those 2 accounts, and also what I saw happen in general with the process other times backstage, make the accusers account incredibly hard to believe. For the guy down below in the thread who's girlfriend was weirded out for not letting her BF backstage with her, I hope you understand by now that Maynard does not and will not meet normal Tool fans. Never. Has he appeared at any of the Tool clinics? No. Has he ever appeared at any of the APC VIP events? No. I only met him once backstage and he was not thrilled with my concert total. Actually told me that I shouldn't see them that many times. The meeting only happened because I was in with a group of family for another person on the crew. I haven't been backstage since he's been married, so I don't know if his groupie whoring has continued. I don't think he should be demonized for this behavior. Yeah it sucks that he doesn't want to meet the casual fan to have them gush over his music, but it doesn't make me want to listen to them less.
Canned audience laughter
brewdog123
RIP

Post by brewdog123 »

Fake news
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

Interesting and in depth post Tyson- thanks for sharing.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

tys0n wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:08 pm
From that thread, living the dream, very smart way to fuck groupies and not get accused of jack shit:
Except he is being accused. I think it's pretty likely most rockstars that fuck around with groupies have similar skeletons in the closet.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Well he did foreshadow in prison sex that he'd come full circle so clearly he must be guilty
Listen to All Them Witches
gamebounty
RIP

Post by gamebounty »

This is pretty crazy. The story the girl tells is definitely vile. I'm not sure what to do if it ends up being true. Maynard is the biggest hero I have.

How do you guys think this will affect the album's release?
"The whole world seems to have gone full gay retard" -petemasterpete
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

gamebounty wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:30 pm This is pretty crazy. The story the girl tells is definitely vile. I'm not sure what to do if it ends up being true. Maynard is the biggest hero I have.

I think in isolation this won't have any impact. If we start seeing more stories coming out of the woodwork, or it somehow get some weight of evidence behind it, then we could have a problem
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Needs to be once again stressed that at this stage it's a Reddit comment.... even if it were found to be a legitimate source it is still just an accusation.. anyone can make an accusation.. for example I knew Tyson as a young fella in Sydney.. went to the same school and he stole my favourite Tonka truck
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Roger that. Tyson, consider yourself banned
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Great, #tonkatyson is now trending on twitter, I'm probably going to be fired and ostracized from society
Canned audience laughter
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

#tonkatysonmetoo is spreading like wildfire out there
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Feast like a sultan I do
On treasures and flesh, never few.
Canned audience laughter
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

This is so surreal. I don't have anything to say really except that I hope it isn't true.
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

fuck this shit, lol
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
brewdog123
RIP

Post by brewdog123 »

gamebounty wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:30 pm This is pretty crazy. The story the girl tells is definitely vile. I'm not sure what to do if it ends up being true. Maynard is the biggest hero I have.

will not affect album at all
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/ge ... _2000.html

"We've reached out to APC representatives for a comment on this matter, who responded that a statement will be provided as soon as it's available. Needless to say, all of the allegations here are still uncorroborated and no legal action was taken against Maynard."
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Could be true, could be fake, could be a mix of the two.

Its unfortunate that someone can anonymously make accusations, and within society, the person (usually a man) is guilty until proven innocent. There is no way 18 years later to gather evidence. So what is MJK to do... make some PR statement that it is untrue? There really isnt a right way or wrong way to handle this for the accused.

Unfortunate is its true, unfortunate is its false.
brewdog123
RIP

Post by brewdog123 »

if i were him, and in this situation, (thank goodness im not) i would not even dignify the situation with a response. none needed