Re: MJK Sexual Assault claims

Post by tys0n »

So many people throwing the guy under the bus from an anonymous tweet
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

I know right? Bloody incredible. Now it looks like we've reached the point where we start digging for clues from his quotes & previous behaviours to somehow tie into this.
Listen to All Them Witches
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Danny wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:08 pm Rapists are the shit of the world but whats happening with these movements is getting crazy , they’re gonna take out the bikini thing from beauty paegents .today getty images appologized and deleted photos titled “ sexiest women in the world cup” . There were women with bras and bikinis watching the games jumping at the cameras,they looked really hot ,whats wrong in talking about them .
I even heard Hellboy was getting rid of the booby thread.... :?
Professor of Lesbian Science
shade
Maynard Believer

Post by shade »

Looking more and more like this was a coordinated attack. Note how both accounts were created within an hour of each other, seems pretty unlikely to just be a coincidence. In fact, the anonymous Trent accuser made an account first, that is if we're assuming they're not actually the same person.
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

Off Topic .

You guys should watch the South Park episode titles “Sexual Healing” . Season 14 Episode 1 . A great funny take on male celebrity sexuality.
I forgot my pen
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

If were going down that route

Canned audience laughter
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

tys0n wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:49 pm So many people throwing the guy under the bus from an anonymous tweet
You referring to people here? I don't think anyone is really doing this. Most are just content to sit back and see what (if any) evidence rolls in.

Turns out I'm not prepared to set fire to the Fourtheye servers just yet, as I've previously explained.
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

This post on twitter is a little too much ,i wan’t to be impartial but this seems fake . I posted about twiggy a couple of posts back btw .

Dingledoddies@gmail.com
Jun 27
Replying to @IWas17HeWas36
#metoo

A Perfect Circle tour November 6, 2003, Tampa, FL.

Maynard James Keenan and Twiggy Ramirez invited me back to the hotel, A high-rise in downtown Tampa, booked under another name which I had to use to get upstairs. Maynard tried to rape me.
I forgot my pen
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

So this person does have some claims and does seem to be a real person.

https://twitter.com/thedarkestskyy?s=17

She claims stalking and harassment, though it seems like there's maybe more, but I'm not really sure.
Don't mow your lawn
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

hellboy wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:24 pm Not sure it's hypocritical at all, as I don't think Maynard is trying to exclude himself from criticism.
I guess so. I just figure it'd be pretty likely he would not take it well, should an interviewer or fan take him to task for something.
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

tys0n wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:49 pm So many people throwing the guy under the bus from an anonymous tweet
You're missing the point. Set aside the entire rape allegation(s) for a second. Purely judging the guy based off of the many corroborated accounts of the finely tuned cherry-picking backstage process over the years and yes, it's damaging to his character...

Having said that, I think most of us here already kind of know he's an asshole. Which he himself readily admits. All this kind of just makes it worse.
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

He’s a rockstar ,if he’s a womaniser than its his business and i don’t care if he’s an asshole or not but If the rape allegations are ture then Lateralus is kindof ruined for me.

All the lyrics from track 1 to 7 convey a totally different message than rape .

Still i think the rape allegations are bull.
I forgot my pen
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

Danny wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:03 am He’s a rockstar ,if he’s a womaniser than its his business and i don’t care if he’s an asshole or not but If the rape allegations are ture then Lateralus is kindof ruined for me.

All the lyrics from track 1 to 7 convey a totally different message than rape .

Still i think the rape allegations are bull.
A lot of his lyrics (esp the Lateralus album) contain a totally different message than 'fuck a bunch of female fans' as well lol

But The Hollow, The Package, etc come to mind as falling pretty much in line with it. Depends what kind of mood he's in I guess... but if you fuck with people long enough both figuratively and literally there are going to be some repercussions - not even talking about the rape allegations.
rinkwhopper
Has been

Post by rinkwhopper »

The idea of MJK doing something like this is incongruous with the man who performed at a RAINN benefit alongside Tori Amos, but then again he wouldn't be the first guy who was found to just be paying lip service while secretly behaving in a predatory way.
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

If this turns out to be true then i don’t think the tool album will see the light of day and the band will be in a tough position . Ugh i don’t even wanna think about it ...
I forgot my pen
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

I think you guys would really get into infowars.com

Highly recommended.
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

rinkwhopper wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:33 pm The idea of MJK doing something like this is incongruous with the man who performed at a RAINN benefit alongside Tori Amos, but then again he wouldn't be the first guy who was found to just be paying lip service while secretly behaving in a predatory way.
According to the dates of most accounts he may have not been doing this stuff at that time (1997). By 2002 seems he had the system pretty dialed-in. I could've used "well-oiled" but that just doesn't sound right in the context lol
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

joeypants wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:46 pm I think you guys would really get into infowars.com

Highly recommended.

Is it a show about gossip and hysteria I imagine?
Listen to All Them Witches
gamebounty
RIP

Post by gamebounty »

shade wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:13 am Image
Looking more and more like this was a coordinated attack. Note how both accounts were created within an hour of each other, seems pretty unlikely to just be a coincidence. In fact, the anonymous Trent accuser made an account first, that is if we're assuming they're not actually the same person.
This helped me sleep last night.

Also, MJ responded. I'm feeling much better about all this.

https://i.imgur.com/ZWgVCck.jpg
"The whole world seems to have gone full gay retard" -petemasterpete
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:03 pm
joeypants wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:46 pm I think you guys would really get into infowars.com

Highly recommended.

Is it a show about gossip and hysteria I imagine?
It seems to be an alt-right website , i don’t know if the recommendation was a joke or not coz we’re having a discussion here while that website is load of sh*t.
I forgot my pen
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

gamebounty wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:18 pm
shade wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:13 am Image
This helped me sleep last night.

Also, MJ responded. I'm feeling much better about all this.

https://i.imgur.com/ZWgVCck.jpg
Phew
I forgot my pen
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

He did not have his phone off. Yea, right.
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

void wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:44 pm He did not have his phone off. Yea, right.
I didn't take it literally, more like trying to prove a point.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

This is all I need to hear...

Generic triangle avatar lives on.