Re: Fear Inoculum Australia

Post by Busty McCracken »

Looks like you got yourself a deal...... sucker
Listen to All Them Witches
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Jokes on you, the lion-o figurine is just a pile of ash, I told you it was significantly singed.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

I'll snort it and become a lion then maybe. If not.. who cares . It's August 30 tomorrow
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

So my amazon Australia package hasn't shipped yet and as someone who gets a lot of stuff off amazon this is suss as.

I think we're fucked Busty!
Canned audience laughter
Pimple
Green Herbsman

Post by Pimple »

Yeah mine is the same. The green line is sitting very close to shipped but hasn't yet, even though it stills says it will ship today. I am surprised this has been ballsed up so badly to be honest. Everybody trying to throw money at them and they have fucked it up.
Be good to each other.
Wychowski
of Arimathea

Post by Wychowski »

For those of you who got it from Amazon Australia, who was the seller for you guys?
Was it MplusL... Or are/were there others?
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

my seller was amazon au
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Yep this is some bullshit. Pretty much expected the worst since about 10 this morning but clinged onto hope. Woulda loved to have been able to just go pick up a standard edition today from my local but no such option. We got shafted ai
Wychowski
of Arimathea

Post by Wychowski »

Thanks.
I rang multiple JBs and Sanity outlets & got the same story. Basically, if you didn't get onto the pre-sales quickly, you're screwed.
However... MplusL is still selling on Amazon AU for $98 surprisingly.
The seller is reasonably well rated.
Just wondering if anyone pulled the trigger on it.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Yo Aussies!
It seems some of you might get screwed with getting a physical copy. I'm going to go to the store tonight and see if I can find you some here locally. How many should I get?
Professor of Lesbian Science
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

basejumper wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:07 pm Yo Aussies!
It seems some of you might get screwed with getting a physical copy. I'm going to go to the store tonight and see if I can find you some here locally. How many should I get?
One for me please. I still haven't given up hope completely but I think I'm dreamin.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

The CD I ordered off Amazon USA is on its way. Won’t arrive until the 17th. Better than nothing I guess. I concur it’s BS we can’t just walk into a shop and pick it up. I had no idea CDs were this hard to come by out here.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Mate if ya picking one up for Liz and see one I wont say no thanks. Let us know how ya go and well sort out how to reimburse ya and send a care package ya fkn legend
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I'll take my winning copy Base you legend!
Canned audience laughter
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Also sounds like my Amazon US copy has shipped, so looking good for me too. Great to see you guys working together to get shit. If I come across any I will surely pick them up for Tool fans
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

liz wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:10 pm
basejumper wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:07 pm Yo Aussies!
One for me please. I still haven't given up hope completely but I think I'm dreamin.
Busty McCracken wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:40 pm Mate if ya picking one up for Liz and see one I wont say no thanks. Let us know how ya go and well sort out how to reimburse ya and send a care package ya fkn legend
Checked out several stores with no luck this evening. :(

tys0n wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:58 pm I'll take my winning copy Base you legend!
Working on it... Tool kinda fucked me here!
Professor of Lesbian Science
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Someone posted on another forum that the Amazon AU orders are put back until Oct 1 but they could be full of shit, mine stills says 'Shipping soon'
Canned audience laughter
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

I appreciate your effort just the same base.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

It's selling for over $1000 AU on ebay.

Or what we spend on going out to dinner in an average fortnight.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
Spirit
Maynard Believer

Post by Spirit »

Hi All
I have lurked on the forum for a while but just joined and I’d like to tell you my tale
So a few weeks back I went to my local JB HiFi store and placed a preorder with a deposit
This week I went in Tuesday just to get an update. I was told that due to the extremely limited release that JB HiFi will be honouring online orders first and that they will struggle to fill those as well. I was then told that the only customers that preordered physically in store that have the slightest chance of getting a copy will be the ones who put a deposit, preorders with name only will not be getting a copy.
Now I’ve been a loyal customer at JB HIFI for 18 years and basically have spent thousands of dollars every year there. I visit the each of 4 JB HiFi stores in my city at least once a week and usually buy something at least on 2 of those visits. The managers and the staff know me very well and give me good discounts, for the the Beatles recent special editions I got them at JB HiFi staff discount prices. The staff I deal with at the JB Hi-Fi where I placed my preorder at were very apologetic and very sincere but stated that it was a head office decision
Later that night I went on JB HI-FI Online and clicked on the contact us page. I wrote a scathing letter expressing my disappointment and disgust that as loyal customer for 18 years who has spent thousands of dollars every year and that JB HI-FI has been my go to store for basically everything, car audio, music, dvds, game consoles and games, phones, TV’s etc I was being treated this way. I questioned their policy of filling online orders first and also raised the issue that I have put up some money upfront showing my commitment by placing a deposit whereas they will not debit the cards of online customers until the orders are shipped. I scathingly suggested that they should respect and reward their customers who have been loyal for a long time and if they doubted that I was one of them then they could contact the 4 JB HI-FI stores in my area and management/ staff about me.
On Wednesday I went to the JB HI-FI store where I placed the preorder to just inform them about the scathing email I sent to head office. Imagine my surprise when staff told me that they had seen and read the email (they explained that the email was sent to JB HI-FI head office but the store also received it as I had chosen it as my local store during the drop down menu on the contact us page on JB Hi-Fi online) and said I did the right thing. I said to staff that my email was not directed at them and apologised as they have looked after me all these years and that it was directed at JB HI-FI head office).
Anyway I went home after work and searched online, Utopia records, Red Eye records etc. I saw Red Eye records still had 1 advertised online and before I committed to buying I rang them. I was told by Red Eye records staff that they were not going to be able to fill in all their already placed preorders and that the advertised copy on their web page was a mistake. They also told me that record stores every where Australia wide only able to fill in some preorders due to the extremely limited availability and in all likelihood I will not be able to get a copy anywhere.
I searched eBay, amazon au/us/ uk to no avail as all stated sold out/ currently unavailable and then lurked on this forum afterwards. I saw that someone posted that Rarewaves Uk has a copy available through amazon Australia and decided to check it out. Sure enough there was a copy available so I placed a preorder knowing that my credit card won’t be charged until the item was posted (thinking that it gives me enough time to cancel should I be able to find elsewhere) and in all likelihood Rarewaves uk will post the item if/when they get stock.
At 1 past midnight Thursday morning I get an email from Amazon Australia and Rarewaves uk stating that my item has been posted, I check my credit card online transactions and confirm that I have been charged for the item. I felt elated as I managed to get a copy.
On Thursday morning at around 10am the JB HI-FI store I placed the preorder rang me to inform me that my scathing email to head office had worked wonders, my order will be fulfilled and actually out of the 7 preorders placed with a deposit at that particular store myself and the 1 staff member who also placed a preorder with a deposit will be the only preorders fulfilled and that I will get my copy on Friday. I informed the staff member that I managed to get a copy online and we had a good laugh, she asked if I still wanted the copy I had preordered with them. I said yes as the one that i ordered through Amazon Australia will take at least 3 weeks to arrive (I can’t cancel the order as it has already been shipped and have to wait for it to arrive first and then opt to return it and get a refund as per their refund policy.
Come Friday morning JB HI-FI rang me at 11am and informed me that my copy has arrived. I went and picked up my copy and will have 2 when the one from the order I placed through Amazon Australia arrives and I intend on keeping that one unopened and sealed.
Forgive me my long post but it’s a funny tale and it’s amazing what one scathing email managed to do for me
Sprout
Fanboi

Post by Sprout »

Sounds pretty scathing if you ask me.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Squeaky wheel gets the cheese.
Canned audience laughter
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Guys I have 3 copies (will have 4 copies Tuesday) and have been chatting with Matt who’s in New South Wales/Sydney. He’s obviously getting one copy but that would leave 2 more (or 3 if you wait til Wednesday) that would be up for sale.

One of them does have the shrink wrap taken off cuz I opened it and looked for any differences. But it’s all there, download code and all. It’s a bank holiday here in the states so I can’t even ship this until Tuesday so I dunno if you guys can sort something out with Matt to consolidate shipping costs. I know Aussie land is big but I’m just throwing it out there to see if I can help. I’m asking $45 American bucks for the cd cuz that’s what I paid.

Let me know by Monday cuz Matt is getting one either way I think
Alittlevil
Has been

Post by Alittlevil »

Seems may be some copies for sale through puscifer store online
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Yeah they sold out

alright I will take this as no one besides Matt is interested. I will put em up for sale elsewhere