Post by tys0n »

This board is full of drunks
Canned audience laughter
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Re: Fear Inoculum Australia

Post by hellboy »

Multiple Aussie stores now reporting they will not get stock, and have cancelled pre-orders. Word around the place is that not even JB Hifi are getting a shipment.

I expect this story might be repeated across the world in the come day. This is a pretty rubbish state of affairs. My US Amazon order still remains online, albeit with no update. I'm still hopeful it'll be fulfilled, but it's hard to stay positive on this one
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Cancelling pre-orders is a step too far. I was pretty easy going with time issues, the fact that its limited and to some extent an increase in cost but this is fucking ridiculous!
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Great news, going to flip my 10 copies for mad profit!
Canned audience laughter
Sprout
Fanboi

Post by Sprout »

I rang the local Sanity, said each store got a small allocation which all went in the pre-sale. There will be none in shops.
Good idea tys0n $255 with 2 days left! https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOOL-Fear-I ... ctupt=true
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

liz wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:15 pm Cancelling pre-orders is a step too far. I was pretty easy going with time issues, the fact that its limited and to some extent an increase in cost but this is fucking ridiculous!
The problem is that the stores are getting no feedback on how many copies they can get, even if they can get them at all. I think cancelling pre-orders is the respectful thing to do, at least in a financial refund sense. I think the stores will keep a record of who did pre-order so that if/when they receive stock they can allocate as appropriate
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

My JB HiFi order will arrive in the next 10 days, they said.

Shipments are slowly clearing customs.

Pre-orders to be dished on a "first bought, first served basis".
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

"Here's an update on your pre-order for Tool - Fear Inoculum: Limited Deluxe Edition.

The good news is that despite overwhelming global demand, we've secured stock from a number of regions for most of our existing online pre-orders for Tool - Fear Inoculum: Limited Deluxe Edition.

The not quite as good news is that due to the severely restricted supply we will be receiving stock in batches as multiple shipments clear customs.

Starting from this week we will be beginning to fulfill pre-orders on a first in, first out basis. This means stock will be made available to customers sequentially based on when their order was received.

Your pre-order is expected to be fulfilled within a fortnight of the official release date.

For Click & Collect orders please remember to wait for your 'Ready to Collect' text message or email before visiting store to collect your order

In the meantime, if you happen to find a copy elsewhere and want to cancel your order, please respond with your order number and we'll arrange it for you.

We know having to wait is frustrating, at least it's not going to be another 13 years.

Regards
..."

Go fuck yourselves. Honestly.

:|
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Day before release and no confirmation Of it being sent. Pretty shit form if it gets cancelled. A standard edition in tandem with limited version is looking more sensible by the minute silly fucks
Listen to All Them Witches
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Amazon doesn't do 'updates' unless it's bad news, no 'updates' is a good thing.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

The ol' no news is good news thing eh. Excellent

Never purchased from amazon before. Was basing that on the comments ive seen where people are saying they sometimes get them the day before release so figured they ship a few days before release date.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:42 pm Day before release and no confirmation Of it being sent. Pretty shit form if it gets cancelled. A standard edition in tandem with limited version is looking more sensible by the minute silly fucks
Maybe, but I think the shitfight around getting limited editions would still be applicable
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

hellboy wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:55 pm
Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:42 pm Day before release and no confirmation Of it being sent. Pretty shit form if it gets cancelled. A standard edition in tandem with limited version is looking more sensible by the minute silly fucks
Maybe, but I think the shitfight around getting limited editions would still be applicable
Absolutely would just be nice to be able to go pick up a copy tomorrow is all. I still really appreciate the whole physical release thing on release day for my favouritebands is all
Szakal77
Bronco's Fan

Post by Szakal77 »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:00 pm The ol' no news is good news thing eh. Excellent

Never purchased from amazon before. Was basing that on the comments ive seen where people are saying they sometimes get them the day before release so figured they ship a few days before release date.
I just received a "preparing for shipment" notification from Amazon US. They also charged my card. I ordered on August 7th and live in Poland, if that's any to go by (I assume they send these out on a first ordered-first served basis).
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Cheers man I cancelled my us and got on the Aussie Amazon bandwagon thinking I'd get it sooner ... and we laughed
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

You're worrying about nothing Busty and worse comes to worse you can have one of my 20 copies at a reasonable 35% mark up.
Canned audience laughter
lukas
Geacon

Post by lukas »

my US amazon order says arriving october 16th. wtf
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

tys0n wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:07 am You're worrying about nothing Busty and worse comes to worse you can have one of my 20 copies at a reasonable 35% mark up.
All things considered that might just be reasonable. Please save one for me.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Can you sign it and give it to me for 40%?

Im not worried , more just now the dates here a bit spewing i cant go to a music shop and buy the bloody thing
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I don't do autographs sorry, which is why I'm blacklisted from the make a wish foundation, you'd think they of all people would understand convictions.

When they say they a kid is going to die it dies.

When I say I don't do autographs and I don't they get all pissy, I mean what did you expect?
Last edited by tys0n on Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Maybe put some lipstick on and kiss it ? 45% mark up.. final offer
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Now that'd you've replied to me mid edit you get nothing, good day!
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Okay 50% mark up and and what's left of your voltron set and you got yourself a deal
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

62% mark up and a significantly singed lion-o figurine
Canned audience laughter