The Main Event
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

opiate250 said
Anyways, heres my take.

Opiate - Has an indy punkish sort of vibe to it

Undertow - Rock.  Maybe I'd call it grunge, but only because of the year it came out =)

Ænima - Metal

Lateralus - Some kind of barefoot hippy drum circle music.

10,000 days - Blues/Emo.

Before you have a chance to argue with your holier than thou, self righteous opinions, make sure you go fuck yourself.  I'm just playing a game.  I know this is going to be hard for most of you to understand, but your thoughts and opinions on what I just posted don't mean shit and never will.  Grow the fuck up... eat shit...  kill yourself... whatever, pick one.....  no skin of my nuts either way.

Fuck yeah.

SteveBobSteve
opiate250
Maynard Believer

Post by opiate250 »

toolphishdhs said

opiate250 said
Anyways, heres my take.

Undertow - Rock.  Maybe I'd call it grunge, but only because of the year it came out =)

Ænima - Metal

10,000 days - Blues/Emo.

Before you have a chance to argue with your holier than thou, self righteous opinions, make sure you go fuck yourself.  I'm just playing a game.  I know this is going to be hard for most of you to understand, but your thoughts and opinions on what I just posted don't mean shit and never will.  Grow the fuck up... eat shit...  kill yourself... whatever, pick one.....  no skin of my nuts either way.

You are going to have to try harder to be a troll around here. nice 2nd post but you are better than this. let me know when you start bringing the good stuff.

1. Second post since this website changed to the new format
2. Explain how that is a troll please.

3. .....   oh fuck it. Your an idiot.

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

You have to admit it was a pretty shitty attempt at trolling.
Don't mow your lawn
opiate250
Maynard Believer

Post by opiate250 »

UndKeineEier said
You have to admit it was a pretty shitty attempt at trolling.

lol....  yeah...   I guess.

But seriously though, things are getting fucking stupid around here.  I remember when I found this place a few years ago, and it was awesome.  Hellboy did an amazing job putting together a place where Tool fans can get together and discuss Tool, Music, or whatever random shit happened to come to mind.  There was always a little trolling and poking fun at each other, but it was all in good fun. (usually)

Now it seems that everyone hates everyone else.  All I see is sandy vaginas and e-peen stroking. People attempting to make themselves seem better than others in an online environment that means absolutely nothing in the real world. 

Meh... whatever...    Just seems to me that its fucking stupidly disrespectful to each other and to Hellboy.

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

What we really need here is something EXTERNAL to FourthEye to unite AGAINST!

If we are all focused on how lame some other site is, we won't be focused on how lame we are ourselves (which is pretty fucking lame - see this thread for one example of many).

So somebody who gives a fuck: come up with some really stupid fan sites that we can all get behind slagging off.

Or not.

But seriously - if you don't like the topic of a post, how about you just don't participate?  Pretty simple concept, really.  
Ki77aan :twisted:
opiate250
Maynard Believer

Post by opiate250 »

Kittaan said
What we really need here is something EXTERNAL to FourthEye to unite AGAINST!

If we are all focused on how lame some other site is, we won't be focused on how lame we are ourselves (which is pretty fucking lame - see this thread for one example of many).

So somebody who gives a fuck: come up with some really stupid fan sites that we can all get behind slagging off.

YES!!!

We must re-group and attack!

Viva le resistance!!!

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Fuck those losers over at the third eye blind fansite.  Jesus get a fucking life.
Don't mow your lawn
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

1. Sandy Vagina = overused...more originality please

2. What hate do you speak of?  Some of you pussies need to grow a pair.  Too fucking sensitive.  Fucking each other, uh, i mean WITH each other, is fun.

3. Fuck Tool

4. New Steven Wilson album gets better with each listen.  Quite a bit going on musically.

5. Opiate...Even if the fucking thing has unreleased tracks I wouldn't buy it.  Finish the n** fucking al*** ( * = censored for hellboy so he doesn't start bleeding out of his anus)

6. Website to Hate

7. Suck my dick

8. Hugs

9. Fuck Tool

10. The End
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

mogeffingmog said
1. Sandy Vagina = overused...more originality please

2. What hate do you speak of?  Some of you pussies need to grow a pair.  Too fucking sensitive.  Fucking each other, uh, i mean WITH each other, is fun.

3. Fuck Tool

4. New Steven Wilson album gets better with each listen.  Quite a bit going on musically.

5. Opiate...Even if the fucking thing has unreleased tracks I wouldn't buy it.  Finish the n** fucking al*** ( * = censored for hellboy so he doesn't start bleeding out of his anus)

6. Website to Hate

7. Suck my dick

8. Hugs

9. Fuck Tool

10. The End

i choose 4 and 6
Gwarden
Fanboi

Post by Gwarden »

opiate250 said
Anyways, heres my take.

Ænima - Metal

10,000 days - Blues/Emo.

Grunge is actually a pretty good descriptor of Undertow

10kD emo = ouch, lol

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Yeeeeaa no way I'd consider Undertow grunge.
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

bluesey grunge pop
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

^ Asian Folk Polka immediately comes to mind, personally.
Ki77aan :twisted: