TOOL: The Collective Unconscious

The Main Event
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Ravenpig said
^I seem to remember someone here saying they were on the same flight as DC, Justin, and May Jay?

No doubt there are some travel arrangements they share.  I wouldn't expect this to be the case everytime they jump on a plane on tour though.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Does anyone hang out with people they work with outside of work?

I know I don't.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Tyson said

I know I don't.

I work with two of my brothers and two of my band mates so I'm kinda forced to.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Tyson said

I know I don't.

Absolutely not... work/home separate at all costs... I generally refuse to partake in official work related functions outside of work as well, except for the occasional send off drinks when someone's leaving and even then, only if work's picking up the tab.

That said, the mrs. and I worked for the same company for a couple years and that was tits!
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Yeah, my work puts on a free fishing day which is awesome and a christmas party with free food and piss at both, I'd never miss that.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Can't fucking believe Tool canceling a show doesn't warrant at least a mention on TA/TB, but this does:

28 April, 2013 (01:04pm) 

MONDAY NIGHT JAMMMZ 

28 April, 2013 (09:04am) 

CHILI JOHN'S ON THE FOOD NETWORK

28 April, 2013 (08:04am) 

ALEX & ALLYSON GREY ENTHEON KICKSTARTER

27 April, 2013 (02:04pm) 

ONLY 10 "DARK HALO" PRINTS LEFT

It's pathetic.
Ki77aan :twisted:
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Blair is waiting for confirmation and clearance so he can post it on TA.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

^ I agree that's probably the situation.  I'm saying: That's pathetic.
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Seriously, what does that motherfucker do all day? Jesus.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

fortysixand2 said

He works at Starbucks with all the other failed writers.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

fortysixand2 said

Wait for Tool to give him news I expect.

Interesting note: I actually broke the news to Junior - he knew nothing about it when I messaged him.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

fortysixand2 said

Wait for Tool to give him news I expect.

Interesting note: I actually broke the news to Junior - he knew nothing about it when I messaged him.

There are those famous communication skills that TOOL are known for.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

How do they not have everyone working the production on a GroupMe list?
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

phox_ said
How do they not have everyone working the production on a GroupMe list?

Perhaps they do.  They probably have better things to do than sit around checking their phones though.

And besides, we're talking about a gap in communication of less than 30 minutes here, so let's not blow this out of all proportion.

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Blast from the past for most, but for those who haven't seen it, you may find some interesting tidbits here:

http://www.hokhmah.net/ta/

Was cleaning up some old bookmarks....

Those were the days.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

*sniff*

The TA bible!!  Thanks to that guidebook and kind people on TA, I had a lot of fun with fonts and colors and posting pics and vids. I still have my TA weird doc that I created as a shortcut for cutting and pasting.  I miss my TA tools and the endless hours spent on the hidden boards.  CJ29 and I had a nice little cubby hole carved out there so we could quit sopping up the place. 

I really do miss that place.  I'd give anything to be annoyed by the likes of truth addict.  I miss Mr. Manback's daily TooL fix.

EDIT: TA word doc, but TA weird docs work as well.  LOL
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

They're bastards for letting that place die.  Especially after promising a new and improved site.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

^^^ Agreed!  I'm forever grateful HB set up this lovely TA refugee camp that we now call home.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

badkittygothgirl said
^^^ Agreed!  I'm forever grateful HB set up this lovely TA refugee camp that we now call home.

Yup.  And I wish more of my old faves from TA would rear their lovely heads around here.  Not to say I'm unhappy with the current denizens of FE, just that I miss many of those folks quite a bit.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

So do we get a newsletter this month?  Lazy fuck.
Outsider
My pain is just an excuse

Post by Outsider »

Kittaan said

badkittygothgirl said

Yup.  And I wish more of my old faves from TA would rear their lovely heads around here.  Not to say I'm unhappy with the current denizens of FE, just that I miss many of those folks quite a bit.

yep same here. i wonder how corona is doing and how about sarge's + quotes of the day haha.

'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

The next newsletter will probably sound something like this.

Camouflage paint would kindly inquire something about you.  This caring mother is interdependant on the relatedness of motivation, subcultures, and management, proving again that chair number eleven gambles with lives, happiness, and even destiny itself!  That stolen figurine likes to take a walk in the park but Pinocchio is not enough.  Whiskey on the table is omni-present, much like candy.  The last sentence you saw visits Japan in the winter given an old apple is nonsensical, much like me.  The light at the end of the tunnel stole the good sickingly prodigous profile is still not very coherent.  That memory we used to share wants to go to hell.  Stupidity is often one floor above you with a token of gratitude kindly inquiring something about you.  An idea slips on a banana peel  stumbling first step welcomes spring!  Stew and rum rains heavily.  A river a thousand paces wide is fucking cosmopolitan, having a trained assassin stay overnight, letting heartbreaking lies roll over us like a summer breeze.  Nothingness will take you to places you never expected not to visit!  Gasoline sees the sun ad the flow of quizzes lies ahead, what with the future yet to come.  My shitty book is still available in merch and is signed by the guy that used to mow Danny's lawn.

Happy Trails
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

gorilla said...

"The next newsletter will probably sound something like this.

-Camouflage paint would kindly inquire something about you.  This caring mother is interdependant on the relatedness of motivation, subcultures, and management, proving again that chair number eleven gambles with lives, happiness, and even destiny itself!  That stolen figurine likes to take a walk in the park but Pinocchio is not enough.  Whiskey on the table is omni-present, much like candy and the Silver Colemen.  The last sentence you saw visits Japan in the winter given an old apple is nonsensical, much like me.  The light at the end of the tunnel stole the good sickingly prodigous profile is still not very coherent.  That memory we used to share wants to go to hell.  Stupidity is often one floor above you with a token of gratitude kindly inquiring something about you.  An idea slips on a banana peel  stumbling first step welcomes spring!  Stew and rum rains heavily.  A river a thousand paces wide is fucking cosmopolitan, having a trained assassin stay overnight, letting heartbreaking lies roll over us like a summer breeze.  Nothingness will take you to places you never expected not to visit!  Gasoline sees the sun ad the flow of quizzes lies ahead, what with the future yet to come.  My shitty book is still available in merch and is signed by the guy that used to mow Danny's lawn."
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

^ I've always preferred my paragraphs of useless information to be saturated with disjointed, attention deficit riddled, nonsensical sentences.

most interesting newsletter ever. Thanx Koko
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Newsletter is up.

I'll probably be in the minority but it actually made me laugh a few times.  I liked it.

Spoiler Alert, it's all about Volto!
Hey! Denty!