The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

Oh, and when you say NOT RESPONDING anymore, that means that you DO NOT respond to that person anymore. Not again, ever. PERIOD. There isn't much gray area there where you can "sometimes" respond to his posts when it is necessary. You said you would ignore him; stick to your promise or be deemed a fucking liar...
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

The Boss said
Dude, take it to the "bicker" thread, geez. Learn to stay on topic, omg.

Look who's talking...
dudhead15
Maynard Believer

Post by dudhead15 »

hellboy1975 said

dudhead15 said
What video? May I have a link to it?

This article was originally posted on the Fourtheye blog, and it doesn't bring the video link into the forum (presumably because the forum won't allow iFrames).

Here it is for those curious:

As I said in the OP, it's worth checking out just for the laser effect at 6:25.  I'm sure most of us have seen it before at their shows, but from the angle that video is taken, it looks especially cool with Danny drumming on top of a lattice of lasers.

I meant a video of Reverend Maynard going "Fuck it" during parabola... Sorry for the confusion.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Spagett said
Oh, and when you say NOT RESPONDING anymore, that means that you DO NOT respond to that person anymore. Not again, ever. PERIOD. There isn't much gray area there where you can "sometimes" respond to his posts when it is necessary. You said you would ignore him; stick to your promise or be deemed a fucking liar...

"It's been a while, Drury, but remember:"

As I've already stated, I was making sure we all remembered. Even someone as obviously fucking stupid as you should be able to see that.

But thanks for spelling out the rules on how to live. I really need that.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

DRURY said
What a pussy you are. Getting SO butt hurt over something on a messageboard. You fit the imaginary profile i have for you. Not to say its accurate, considering how fucking idiotic you are when it comes to labeling me a "gun nut" because i happen to own a gun my father gave me

Did your father give you your low IQ as well?

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

This is, by far, my favourite thread in this forum.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Tyson said
DRURY said
What a pussy you are. Getting SO butt hurt over something on a messageboard. You fit the imaginary profile i have for you. Not to say its accurate, considering how fucking idiotic you are when it comes to labeling me a "gun nut" because i happen to own a gun my father gave me

Did your father give you your low IQ as well?

That guy is seriously unhinged. I've said A LOT of dumb things on this forum, but I've never wished violence on someone just to prove a point.

And it looks like he's still at it. Man, what a fucking psychopath.

Maybe Spagett can give him a nice blowjob to calm him down.

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

I just want to reiterate what Drury said to "THE BOSS" (what the fuck kind of gay nickname is that anyway?) since it was not moved from the previous thread with the other posts:

Drury: What a pussy you are. Getting SO butt hurt over something on a messageboard. You fit the imaginary profile i have for you. Not to say its accurate, considering how fucking idiotic you are when it comes to labeling me a "gun nut" because i happen to own a gun my father gave me. Fuck you for being such a close minded, brainwashed fuck. People like you are awful, because you adopt the most obvious views and then spread it around as if it was a revelation.
Calling people gun nuts is the gayest thing ever, because it pigeon-holes you into a corner. Honestly, as lame as you are, i expected more intelligence from you. No need to reply to me, if you can hold back that is. I don't care, i make my comments and go. If you don't reply, i think my life will go on.
"violent gun nut" LOLOLOLOLOL
clueless little bitchboy. him and his buddies are taking a stand cuz they had their weiners curl up and get scared from a messageboard. wow.
fuck off, shithead. maybe you should go tell Maynard he's a republican gun-nut because he shoots guns, or maybe you should BAN undertow from your iPod because they shot a shotgun on the album. OMG!!!! so scary, where's my mommy!!!!!! whaaaaaa!!!!!!

one more thing, do you call your lord Obama a "gun nut" because he is on the record as loving that "men with guns" protect his kids?

Probably not. You save the judgement for the lowly citizen that DARE protect themselves from the slime of the earth, which you have no interest in protecting yourself from.
Talk about a psychopath.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Do we know each other, Spagett? You seem to have quite the crush on me.

I'm not replying to your friend's post, because I've already reminded him that I wasn't going to be replying to his psychotic rants. AND I'D HATE FOR YOU TO THINK I WERE A LIAR LOL

Also, my name is obviously a play on my avatar. It's called "humour". You may have heard of it, but probably not, as you seem too busy trying to suck yourself off to really pay attention to anything.

Keep up the good work, little buddy!
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

lol your nickname is gay
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

If it goes to New Zealand it can get married now, yay!
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

The Boss said

I'm not replying to your friend's post, because I've already reminded him that I wasn't going to be replying to his psychotic rants. AND I'D HATE FOR YOU TO THINK I WERE A LIAR LOL

Also, my name is obviously a play on my avatar. It's called "humour". You may have heard of it, but probably not, as you seem too busy trying to suck yourself off to really pay attention to anything.

You're not the only one who can change their profile display name, Mr. Danza...
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Spagett said

The Boss said

Cool, don't care.

not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

It's children, and like his namesake he's acting like one
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

The Boss said

Spagett said

The Boss said

Cool, don't care.

Was that seriously worth posting? Come on...
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Spagett said

The Boss said

Spagett said

The Boss said

Cool, don't care.

Was that seriously worth posting? Come on...

Was that?

Holy fuck, it IS children!

sublime5446
Fanboi

Post by sublime5446 »

Hahahahaha. this thread is hilarious.  
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

sublime5446 said

43 pages of hilarity...  utterly useless hilarity.
Ki77aan :twisted:
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Kittaan said

sublime5446 said

43 pages of hilarity...  utterly useless hilarity.

^ Don't act like you don't get your jollies in here now and again.

BTW did you see your boy Curry broke the 3 point record?  Dude is money.  Hope the Warriors get out of the first round.  Nice seeing them and the Clips doing well.  Fuck the Lakers.

Tool is the laziest fucking band in the universe.

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The NBA is nothing more than reparations; a payback for crimes the greedy white drum set I used to have was awesome.  It was my first set as I recall.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

HOLY FUCK!!  When did our "here is where we can bitch about TooL" thread turn into to the bicker thread?  Seriously?  This place is for bitching about TooL so as not to sully the other fanboi threads.  Get it together people.....oh, and fuck TooL until they get off their lazy asses and blow my mind again.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

badkittygothgirl said
HOLY FUCK!!  When did our "here is where we can bitch about TooL" thread turn into to the bicker thread?  Seriously?  This place is for bitching about TooL so as not to sully the other fanboi threads.  Get it together people.....oh, and fuck TooL until they get off their lazy asses and blow my mind again.

you like tool and tool currently sucks!
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

badkittygothgirl said

So you think the people who bitch about TOOL should argue in the "grudge thread" and the people who bitch about the people bitching about TOOL should argue in the "bicker thread"?... ...Why does that make any sense again?
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Spagett said

badkittygothgirl said

So you think the people who bitch about TOOL should argue in the "grudge thread" and the people who bitch about the people bitching about TOOL should argue in the "bicker thread"?... ...Why does that make any sense again?

I find it hard to believe that you're this fucking stupid.  You're the worst troll this place has ever had.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

I asked a serious question. I want to know the answer to it...

What is your logic on the notion that you should take a group of people in a thread and divide that group right in two threads because they have different points of view on something? That hardly makes for a good forum experience and results in loss of integrity for the forum itself.

Why would you ever separate yourself from an opposing viewpoint? Even if you had the ability to keep certain individuals out of a thread, which you don't,  that would defeat the whole point of an "OPEN" discussion, wouldn't it?

Do you really want to go down that authoritarian path and restrict users from posting in threads simply because they disagree with you. That's segregation you Nazi motherfuckers. Do you also think we should have a "no coloreds" thread as well? Silly monkeys, THIS IS HOW THE WARS GET STARTED!

The fact that you people actually believe that you could ever have your own special corner in the forum all to yourself with no dissimilar thinkers, then you're more delusional than i thought...

Go start your own forum if you want to have an ego masturbation orgy via the world wide web; you're tainting Hellboy's forum with your passive aggressive bullshit...