The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Spagett said
I asked a serious question. I want to know the answer to it...

What is your logic on the notion that you should take a group of people in a thread and divide that group right in two threads because they have different points of view on something? That hardly makes for a good forum experience and results in loss of integrity for the forum itself.

Why would you ever separate yourself from an opposing viewpoint? Even if you had the ability to keep certain individuals out of a thread, which you don't,  that would defeat the whole point of an "OPEN" discussion, wouldn't it?

Do you really want to go down that authoritarian path and restrict users from posting in threads simply because they disagree with you. That's segregation you Nazi motherfuckers. Do you also think we should have a "no coloreds" thread as well? Silly monkeys, THIS IS HOW THE WARS GET STARTED!

The fact that you people actually believe that you could ever have your own special corner in the forum all to yourself with no dissimilar thinkers, then you're more delusional than i thought...

Go start your own forum if you want to have an ego masturbation orgy via the world wide web; you're tainting Hellboy's forum with your passive aggressive bullshit...

You do realise badkittygothgirls post was a joke right?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

Spagett said
I asked a serious question. I want to know the answer to it...

What is your logic on the notion that you should take a group of people in a thread and divide that group right in two threads because they have different points of view on something? That hardly makes for a good forum experience and results in loss of integrity for the forum itself.

Why would you ever separate yourself from an opposing viewpoint? Even if you had the ability to keep certain individuals out of a thread, which you don't,  that would defeat the whole point of an "OPEN" discussion, wouldn't it?

Do you really want to go down that authoritarian path and restrict users from posting in threads simply because they disagree with you. That's segregation you Nazi motherfuckers. Do you also think we should have a "no coloreds" thread as well? Silly monkeys, THIS IS HOW THE WARS GET STARTED!

The fact that you people actually believe that you could ever have your own special corner in the forum all to yourself with no dissimilar thinkers, then you're more delusional than i thought...

Go start your own forum if you want to have an ego masturbation orgy via the world wide web; you're tainting Hellboy's forum with your passive aggressive bullshit...

You do realise badkittygothgirls post was a joke right?

For no other post has your avatar ever been more appropriate.

Jesus, Spagett - you just noobed all over yourself. Clean it up, and get the fuck out of here.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Spagett said
I asked a serious question. 

on fourtheye?! think you might wanna check that your interweb positioning system is functioning properly

EDIT: fuck tool
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

petemasterpete said

Spagett said
I asked a serious question. 

on fourtheye?! think you might wanna check that your interweb positioning system is functioning properly

EDIT: fuck tool

I ask serious questions all the time.

Like, "Seriously, who the fuck would pay AU$500 to jerk Adam Jones off."

See?

badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

hahah...it was a joke, but at the same time this thread was intended as a circle jerk to bitch about TooL.

EDIT:  Fuck TooL for giving the better setlists to the fureigners. Murika fuck yeah.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

badkittygothgirl said
hahah...it was a joke, but at the same time this thread was intended as a circle jerk to bitch about TooL.

EDIT:  Fuck TooL for giving the better setlists to the fureigners. Murika fuck yeah.

If it's any consolation, it'll be wasted on a bunch of cynical late-twenty-somethings high on ecstasy.

Which, on paper, makes for fun. But I think we all know how little you remember when you go to a decent gig FUCKED UP on A RIGHTEOUSLY GOOD PILL.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Spagett said

you're tainting Hellboy's forum with your passive aggressive bullshit...

^ Anyone wanna bet he doesn't even know what that means?  He heard Maynard say it in Passive and figured it had to be important.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Mogshuggah said

Spagett said

^ Anyone wanna bet he doesn't even know what that means?  He heard Maynard say it in Passive and figured it had to be important.

I'm just happy that he managed to use "you're" correctly.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

The Boss said

Mogshuggah said

Spagett said

I'm starting to think he might be mentally challenged.  Did you see the shit he posted in the Tool appreciation thread about combining songs on 10,000 Days for some mysterious meta-meaning or some crazy shit?

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Mogshuggah said

The Boss said

Mogshuggah said

Spagett said

I'm starting to think he might be mentally challenged.  Did you see the shit he posted in the Tool appreciation thread about combining songs on 10,000 Days for some mysterious meta-meaning or some crazy shit?

No, I didn't. Did you just make that up, or did that really happen?

Because, if it DID happen - WHOA. Jesus fuck on a bicycle. That's some unhinged shit right there.

Or he's the most boring troll in the (admittedly glorious) history of FE.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

The Boss said

Mogshuggah said

The Boss said

Mogshuggah said

Spagett said

Because, if it DID happen - WHOA. Jesus fuck on a bicycle. That's some unhinged shit right there.

Na dude it is really there.  Go take a look.  Dude waxed fucking poetic about it.  Fucking multiple Youtube vids and everything.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Mogshuggah said

The Boss said

Mogshuggah said

The Boss said

Mogshuggah said

Spagett said

Na dude it is really there.  Go take a look.  Dude waxed fucking poetic about it.  Fucking multiple Youtube vids and everything.

Oooooh. Yeeeaaaah.

That's a little embarrassing.

I mean, yeah, not for the first time, I'll admit - I have said and do say some pretty fucking dumb things on this forum.

But, oh boy.

Oh boy.

sublime5446
Fanboi

Post by sublime5446 »

This shit just keeps getting better and better.  This spanqet dude sounds like a real nut case. 
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

toolphishdhs said
Children is bitter that he is the only one that actually wants each and every member of the LAZY BAND OF THIEVING DICKHEADS THAT IS TOOL to rape him constantly.

^ He wants to bathe in the golden fountain

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

toolphishdhs said
Children is bitter that he is the only one that actually wants each and every member of the LAZY BAND OF THIEVING DICKHEADS THAT IS TOOL to rape him constantly.

Holy shit you're awesome.

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

The Boss said

Mogshuggah said

The Boss said

Mogshuggah said

Spagett said

That video is the dumbest fan theory in the history of fan theories.

10K/Wings/Vigniti Tres combined to form the ultimate secret track!  How it's supposed to be listened to!  What a bunch of horse shit. 

I can't remember where I read it but May Jay responded to this theory by saying something along the lines of "No. If we wanted it to sound like that we would have made it sound like that."

And has anyone every actually heard it?  It sounds absolutely TERRIBLE.

Hey! Denty!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Ravenpig said

The Boss said

Mogshuggah said

The Boss said

Mogshuggah said

Spagett said

That video is the dumbest fan theory in the history of fan theories.

10K/Wings/Vigniti Tres combined to form the ultimate secret track!  How it's supposed to be listened to!  What a bunch of horse shit. 

I can't remember where I read it but May Jay responded to this theory by saying something along the lines of "No. If we wanted it to sound like that we would have made it sound like that."

And has anyone every actually heard it?  It sounds absolutely TERRIBLE.

To be fair, the Royal Nardishness lies through his teeth about everything. But yes. It sounds AWFUL.

How could ANYONE make up a new fucking tracklist? I don't get it. "Yeah, overlap two tracks, then you'll have the chance to suck Isis' dick".

Holy shit.

I though this ended years ago.

It's just tunes, people. Yep, they're real good (I guess). Go nuts. Enjoy 'em.

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I can't remember with 100% accuracy if it was May Jay or Adam, but I remember him saying it was pretty dumb that fan theories had gone that far.

Besides, May Jay may be a douche but he's not the liar.  That title, unfortunately, goes to Danny (though to be fair it's possible he's just wrong a lot, a whole lot).
Hey! Denty!
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

badkittygothgirl said

So you were only partially joking then...
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

Mogshuggah said

Spagett said

HAHAHA you were meant to catch that reference, i am glad someone did. Did you not notice the OBVIOUS references to "Right in Two"?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Ugh.

You've officially hit "boring".

Like I said: clean it off, and go home.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

Mogshuggah said

The Boss said

Mogshuggah said

Spagett said

Not once did i mention a "MYSTERIOUS META-MEANING" behind 10,000 Days...

Those songs do sync up though; there is no question about it. If you weren't such a dismissive narrow-minded fuck, you would actually take an honest listen and see the truth...

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

The Boss said
Ugh.

You've officially hit "boring".

Like I said: clean it off, and go home.

Oh no, i don't want to bore "THE BOSS". What ever will i do, i mean he is "THE BOSS". I can't just ignore him... Oh wait, yes i can...

Do you actually believe you are "THE BOSS" or is that just a gay fantasy of yours?

The sad part is i think you honestly want to be given that title in real life but no one respects you enough to call you that...
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Spagett said

Mogshuggah said

The Boss said

Mogshuggah said

Spagett said

Not once did i mention a "MYSTERIOUS META-MEANING" behind 10,000 Days...

Those songs do sync up though; there is no question about it. If you weren't such a dismissive narrow-minded fuck, you would actually take an honest listen and see the truth...

LOL, whut