The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
Tool_User
Optomist

Re: The Grudge

Post by Tool_User »

Just out of curiosity,what's a yank and an aussie got against chelsea? I mean I understand English fan's hating us cos of our success etc but I can only guess that had Roman bought CFC 10/20 years ago you'd be chelsea fans and not manu/liverpool fans ;) Foreign fan's eh? Anyway,the special one has returned,get ready for another league title coming our way. Me an Justin gonna be happy bunnies this season yee haw!!!
Tool_User
Optomist

Ahh great start to the season Chelsea :-) gonna be a great y

Post by Tool_User »

Where is my post about Chelsea??
sublime5446
Fanboi

Post by sublime5446 »

Well it looks like this site has finally succumb to the lack of anything tool going on. It fought hard for years but has now slipped into a deep state of hibernation only to return at the next sign of tool news. But upon the first sign of new tool news,if the website sees its shadow and gets scared then it does not approve and there will be at least 6 more months till more tool album news.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Tool_User wrote:Where is my post about Chelsea??
Caught in the Spam filter. Fixed, and removed you from the SpamBot potential list (don't make me regret it)

@ Sublime - yeah, these are the lazy days of slow Tool News. No doubt it will pick up with the next significant rumor.
Ki77aan :twisted:
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Kittaan wrote:
Tool_User wrote:Where is my post about Chelsea??
Caught in the Spam filter. Fixed, and removed you from the SpamBot potential list (don't make me regret it)

@ Sublime - yeah, these are the lazy days of slow Tool News. No doubt it will pick up with the next significant rumor.

"Hell, dat could be dern near any thin" said Slim.

What would a good tool rumor be to start? nothing harmful of course, maybe just a fun rumor ?
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

That Tool is gonna make a surprise appearance/play a song or 2 at the VMA's?
I like to poop naked.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

markuspoop wrote:Tool is gonna make a surprise appearance and play a song or 2 at the VMA's!
I heard that too! I heard they were gonna debut The Pot there as well.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

Not too sure if this recent Maynard "revelation" amounts to anything. For all we know Maynard possibly never got that cd he was promised back in March. He may not have even started writing lyrics yet.

Perhaps that Marc Maron interview was deliberately held back until he had started writing.....?

Anyway.....back to waiting patiently.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

Ah thanks kitty I wondered what was going on there.

You will definitely regret it!!! :-)
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Kittaan wrote:
markuspoop wrote:Tool is gonna make a surprise appearance and play a song or 2 at the VMA's!
I heard that too! I heard they were gonna debut The Pot there as well.
Confirmed.

Also, In Sync is getting back together which is an obvious can't miss plus a Michael Jackson dedication thing so it's gonna be so awesome.
and I also heard Katy Perry is gonna show her tits. From MTV...

"JUST ANNOUNCED: October's Very Own Drake will perform his VMA-nominated hit single 'Started From The Bottom' live for the first time on television at the 2013 MTV VMAs! The hip-hop star joins an already killer lineup, including a Pre-Show performance by Ariana Grande and Austin Mahone, and a main show stocked with huge names like Bruno Mars, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Miley Cyrus, The World Premiere of Tool's video for their hit, "The Pot," Robin and Alan Thicke, Katy Perry and her midget's, Kanye West and the honoree of this year's Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, Justin Timbertree. Oh, and did we mention an opener that is sure to shock in the best ways by Mother Monster herself, Lady Blah Blah? And an amazing Red Carpet Report hosted by electro fairy princess Grimes and NYC designer Rachel Jerksimoff? Oh oh oh, and some sick spins all night provided by DJ David Cassidy? Yeah, we're pretty psyched for this years show. All of this will go down live on August 25th at 9 pm EST from Brooklyn, New York. Make sure you're packing heat, bitches! SO SOON, GUYS!"
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

^ Well, there you have it. It's gonna be SICK Bitches.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

"PLEASE GIVE ME MUSIC! PLEASE GIVE ME MUSIC! PLEASE GIVE ME MUSIC! PLEASE GIVE ME MUSIC! PLEASE GIVE ME MUSIC! PLEASE GIVE ME MUSIC!"
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:"PLEASE GIVE ME MUSIC! PLEASE GIVE ME MUSIC! PLEASE GIVE ME MUSIC! PLEASE GIVE ME MUSIC! PLEASE GIVE ME MUSIC! PLEASE GIVE ME MUSIC!"
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

fuck it.
SteveBobSteve
Dirty Collins
Maynard Believer

Post by Dirty Collins »

Not Tyson wrote:yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don’t you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don’t want anymore problems….didn’t think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I’m fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander you’re in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I’ve had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!
Ok... I've been lurking on this site for years (before fourtheye I obsessively lurked on TDN for a damn decade) and finally logged in for the first time... This, by far, is the funniest shit I've read here. Having said that, what the FUCK is wrong with all you whiny little shits?? SO much bickering, fake-ass threats, and angst!!! Not taking sides... You're all retards...

Wasted first post? Perhaps.

Thug Life
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

did it happen?
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Well Toolios it is almost October and your favorite band isn't close to hitting the studio. Album ain't getting recorded this year. Enjoy a third quarter 2014 release. #pathetic #laziestbandontheplanet #completelackofprofessionalism #nolongerrelevant
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Dirty Collins wrote:This, by far, is the funniest shit I've read here.
Hate to burst your bubble, but Tyson is notorious for his copynpasting plagiarism shenanigans. That is most definitely not his work.
Dirty Collins wrote:Not taking sides... You're all retards...
Well.... yes.

Welcome former lurker, don't be a stranger.
inspiration_tactic
Has been

Post by inspiration_tactic »

MOG wrote:Well Toolios it is almost October and your favorite band isn't close to hitting the studio. Album ain't getting recorded this year. Enjoy a third quarter 2014 release. #pathetic #laziestbandontheplanet #completelackofprofessionalism #nolongerrelevant
obsess every day about something and it will be too long. keep loggin onto this site every day, complaining and thinking about tool and what they haven't done for you lately, and the next year will feel like a decade. or, get a job. get laid. build something. start working out. find other bands. kick rocks. relax. do something with your life other than waiting and whining. Tool will take their fucking time and the new record will be exceptional like every other one. after it comes out I won't log on here for about 3 years to avoid reading about you whine about how bad it is. seriously... have you nothing better to do with your life than to complain about a bad that is the epitome of professionalism? they could throw out something not up to their standards and still get paid. instead, they care about their craft so much that they aren't willing to do that. hell, they are even willing to take the time to grow as individuals so they don't sound like, ahem, a broken record. or as they like to put it, "a shitty cover of the last record we did." God forbid they have other hobbies and ways to spend their time. hell, maybe even have a family, other projects, etc. seriously... they weren't put on Earth to serve anybody. they make music for themselves. i was aware of this after the first interview i heard maynard give. that dude doesn't give a fuck what you think of him and I personally don't care. Tool takes a long time between records. this is nothing new. hell...this may be the last record they put out, in which case, I hope they make you wait another five years. seriously... be patient. what is the rush? that's what I tell people will A.D.D. when they can't sit through Pushit. kick your feet up and listen to whatever you want... no one forces you to wait. just live. then enjoy it when it comes out. fuck.
#crymeariver #waaawaaa
choose to spiral out... or shut the fuck up
Ettan
Dopocalyptic

Post by Ettan »

he's just complaining, no need to complain.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Mog is going to be Mog. I'd be lying if I said I don't see his point. But I've heard his point more than a few times.
inspiration_tactic
Has been

Post by inspiration_tactic »

well by my count that's one complaint for me. 1157 for MOG.
choose to spiral out... or shut the fuck up
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

inspiration_tactic wrote:well by my count that's one complaint for me. 1157 for MOG.
You seemed confused. See I am not complaining. I am being a DICK. This IS the Grudge. And since my buddie chill asked nicely the other day I am trying to keep my cuntish remarks out of actual Tool threads. Congrats on your first good rant tho. Looking forward to the next one.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Kittaan wrote:Mog is going to be Mog. I'd be lying if I said I don't see his point. But I've heard his point more than a few times.
I am not even sure what my point is anymore. I just have a thing for jerking knees.

Ettan
Dopocalyptic

Post by Ettan »

I HATE REDDIT/R/TOOLBAND. JUST READ THIS SHIT