The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
MOG
Scissorman

Re: The Grudge

Post by MOG »

inspiration_tactic wrote:
MOG wrote:
inspiration_tactic wrote:and your point about them not making music is ridiculous. they've been making music in other projects constantly. you're teenage angst and sense of entitlement is a little misguided.
Your delusional devotion to a band that lacks professionalism and treats it's fanbase like shit is borderline absurd. Good day.
the seven tool shows ive been to have been some of the best nights of my life... they don't treat me like shit. im sorry you feel like you get treated like shit by such an amazing band... seriously, man.... that sucks for you.
You seem confused. Let me clarify for you. This is THE GRUDGE. It is a thread dedicated to bashing all things Tool related. Feel free to browse the rest of the threads at Fourth Eye. We have a wonderful Listeners Club. But if you don't have anything negative to say about Tool, kindly get the fuck out of this thread.

Spirallllll out.....yeahhhhhh
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

Here, here!!!
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Calfium Jay wrote:Here, here!!!
Bite me!

Tül chupe la verga.
Ki77aan :twisted:
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

But, but Moogle..

Isnt he just Grudgin' against ur Grudgin'?
also, Avatar!
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

MOG wrote:
children wrote:Maynard is fucking sexy. What are you, homophobic?
You know what cracks me up? This fucker has an entire forum to wax poetic about his love for Tool yet he is COMPELLED to wander into The Grudge and defend his verrry favoriteeee band. Did anyone read his bullshit 10,000 Days puzzle post? Fuck the members of Tool have all said people read wayyyyy to much into their songs. Motherfuckers looking for the meaning of life in a rock song. Typical Tool Fans

Okay, you condescending egomaniac, it would save you a lot of energy if you stopped telling everybody who doesn't agree with your negativity to stay out of The Grudge because IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

You really are a broken record. How many times have you said the same shit over and over again. Not only have you repeatedly mentioned that anyone who has nothing bad to say about TOOL should stay out of your precious thread, but you and your posse of pessimists use the phrase "wax poetic" WAY too much, and it is seriously annoying. Is there something wrong with poetry? Do you have some sort of problem with artistic literature? This all comes back to the whole homophobic thing. Are you afraid to express yourself with anything else but anger and abuse towards your peers? Are you that much of a pussy to get in touch with your feminine side?

...and when it comes to the comments from TOOL members in reference to the 10,000 Days puzzle, why exactly do you suddenly decide to believe they are telling the truth. I thought that TOOL were liars, according to Mog the Prom Queen: the coolest and most popular kid on the internet. Supposedly, there is a 10,000 Days puzzle and my posts on the subject were merely speculation on what that could be. I still believe it has something to do with the combination of the tracks Wings for Marie,10,000 Days, and Vigniti Tres because they do fit together almost perfectly, while practically creating a whole new song. If you would open your mind a little bit, maybe you would see that.

It doesn't matter what any of the band members say in when it comes to the 10,000 Days puzzle, and especially not in some interview. Do you honestly believe that TOOL would just give us the answer to the puzzle? Obviously not...

Another thing: the fact that you feel the need to rank TOOL albums and decide which ones suck, just proves that you are musically and artistically inept, which also means that you are without empathy. So pretty much you shouldn't even deserve to be called a human, or at least not a mentally stable one. I think sociopath is the proper term.

When it comes to art, there is no right or wrong; there is no better or worse. It is all subjective. It is not a science. It has nothing to do with your mind. You can't use logic and reason to write an album like Lateralus or Aenima, or even (and most exclusively) 10,000 Days.

In order to create art or understand art, you absolutely have to use your heart or soul, and in order to get in touch with that part of you, you have to learn how to not let your ego get in the way, and that, my dear friend Mog, is your fundamental mistake and the source of your personal torture and anguish.

Oh, by the way, 10,000 Days is the best TOOL album (so far), and Mog, comparing yourself to Jon Stewart is a fucking travesty. Please refrain from doing so ever again. Thank you. Good day, faggot...
Last edited by children on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

I'm not sure who is trolling who anymore.

Quite sad really.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

If by sad, you mean hilarious...

Get ready for Mog to "wax poetic" over how i have "gone off the deep end" or one of the hundreds of other metaphors he has memorized relating to a person losing their mind.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

if their next album is that awesome where as the wait was justified, that will be the first time in human history that has ever occurred in anything related to art. could this band at this juncture in their career pull that off?
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

No, the Sistine Chapel took 4 years.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I've always said this band squandered their best years, but now I feel they just created two masterpiece albums in the time they were allotted.

Sure if there was no lawsuit and counter lawsuit we may have gotten more albums, but no Lateralus.

Lateralus really was their Black album and they choose not to release a Load of albums.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm punny.

Be happy with what you have been given, it's an amazing fact that this band is even still together (kinda) knowing Adam's perfectionist attitude towards recording and Maynard's fuck you I ain't singing that towards the live shows.

Imagine Tool the live band that followed Metallica's stye, throwing a different song(s) into the mix every show.

I ain't even mad about the new album, what I just posted is more of a reason to call Tool lazy, not new music.

And that falls at Maymays feet.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Does writer's block equal laziness, because i think that might be the case with TOOL's current situation?
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

That implies one person, not four.

So if it's all on Adam,, going through a divorce should have given him all the material he needed to write riffs, be it angry, remorseful or what ever the fuck he was feeling.

Great artists use those emotions and feed them through their tool of choice.

Now we have happy Adam, happy to be seen at a wrestling event (remember Maynard saying at a few tours, this isn't wwe entertainment, he was paying out Adam) happy to draw fishes and let his now wife draw pictures and then turn them into Tool posters and sell them at a premium.

Such a great guy.

Yeah sure it was writers block.

More like success.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

Not Tyson wrote:No, the Sistine Chapel took 4 years.
Haha! That was awesome.

Tool reached their peak. Expect an album on par with 10,000 Days or worse.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Why can't there be writer's block with 4 (in this case 3) people?
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

inspiration_tactic
Has been

Post by inspiration_tactic »

trilobite wrote:But, but Moogle..

exactly. if this is the place to bitch and moan... that's what i'm going to do. MOG is only thing I feel like bitching about so you can chew it or choke motherfucker.
choose to spiral out... or shut the fuck up
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

inspiration_tactic wrote:
trilobite wrote:But, but Moogle..

exactly. if this is the place to bitch and moan... that's what i'm going to do. MOG is only thing I feel like bitching about so you can chew it or choke motherfucker.
You fucks are missing the point entirely. This thread was created for the sole purpose of bashing Tool. If you want to get all touchy feely about your favorite shitty band there are tons of other threads to do so. If you want to bitch about something non Tool related or just take a jab at anyone go HERE. Get your shit together motherfuckers.

As for the chew or choke bit, I think I would rather swallow it and spit it back in your face you delusional fucking Toolio.

Spirraaaaaal Outttt!

bahhhhhh
Last edited by MOG on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Nice defensive tactic...

Making it seem like you didn't even read my long-winded insult i posted specifically for you, while simultaneously calling me an idiot.

Classic Mog. Goddamn you are clever.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children wrote:
Nice defensive tactic...

Making it seem like you didn't even read my long-winded insult i posted specifically for you, while simultaneously calling me an idiot.

Classic Mog. Goddamn you are clever.
Nope didn't read it. Anything from you beyond three sentences is auto tl;dr
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children
Metalologist

Post by children »

You really think you look better by admitting you are too afraid too read my post. Then you say it is because it is too long? Yeah, too long if you are fucking illiterate, which you obviously are not.

You know you at least skimmed, if not read the entire thing thoroughly, but you need to uphold your "BIG MAN" on campus status, now don't you? Do you feel like a man, Mog, or is that very fact of your existence that causes you so much pain?

#NotLeavingTheGrudge #StopBitchingYouCunt
Last edited by children on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children wrote:You really think you look better by admitting you are too afraid too read my post. Then you say it is because it is too long? Yeah, too long if you are fucking illiterate, which you obviously are not.

You know you at least skimmed, if not read the entire thing thoroughly, but you need to uphold your "BIG MAN" on campus status now, don't you? Do you feel like a man, Mog, or is that very fact of your existence that causes you so much pain?

#NotLeavingTheGrudge #StopBitchingYouCunt
Just in case you missed it the first time
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

#TOOL2014 #BLAZE420 #THEPOTTOOL
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

If you liked that article might I recommend How Angry Cat Is Bringing About The Death Of All Human Civilization?

Anyways that did lead to this cool article about a lake that petrifies any creature that touches it.
Don't mow your lawn