The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
MOG
Scissorman

Re: The Grudge

Post by MOG »

The Boss wrote:TOOL sucks.

^true
Glad to see you back. How the fuck are ya?

Oh and Fuck Tool. November right around the corner and nowhere close to hitting the studio. Album ain't gettin recorded this year. #Tool201???????? #Meh #NoLongerRelevant #YourFavoriteBandReallyDoesSuck #RememberWhenToolDidn'tSuck? #TysonLikesTheCock
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Kittaan wrote:
ilikecheese wrote:
Kittaan wrote:I chuckled out loud.
Is there another kind?
COL - Chuckled Out Loud (clearly audible)
CTM - Chuckled To Myself (barely audible)
CIO - Chuckled Internally Only (undetectable to all but trained professionals)

Glad I could help.
By definition, chuckle is audible even at it's most self-contained.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

MOG wrote:
The Boss wrote:TOOL sucks.

^true
Glad to see you back. How the fuck are ya?

Oh and Fuck Tool. November right around the corner and nowhere close to hitting the studio. Album ain't gettin recorded this year. #Tool201???????? #Meh #NoLongerRelevant #YourFavoriteBandReallyDoesSuck #RememberWhenToolDidn'tSuck? #TysonLikesTheCock
Rockin' crotches as always, and listening to anything that isn't TOOL.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Kittaan wrote:Well, it's been a full week since somebody has pointed out that Tool is the laziest fucking band on the planet.

I feel it is my duty (yes, Cheese, I said duty) to get the word out for anyone that's forgotten it.

Tool: Get back to work on the fucking album right now, or

I just want to point out, again, that Blair undoubtedly trolls FourthEye… His post today was clearly in response to this.
Ki77aan :twisted:
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Clearly
Don't mow your lawn
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Kittaan wrote:
Kittaan wrote:Well, it's been a full week since somebody has pointed out that Tool is the laziest fucking band on the planet.

I feel it is my duty (yes, Cheese, I said duty) to get the word out for anyone that's forgotten it.

Tool: Get back to work on the fucking album right now, or

I just want to point out, again, that Blair undoubtedly trolls FourthEye… His post today was clearly in response to this.
I doubt he actually reads the forums. Probably just Hellboy's front page news. I imagine he is too busy reading fanboi email and pimping out band member and band member friends side projects. Who woulda thunk that one of the better rock bands around would have devolved into this amateur hour act? #TarnishedLegacy
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Jimmy Kimmel does this thing where he has celebrities read actual tweets/social media comments about themselves. Then look at the camera either pissed off or sad. (Found links below)

I would love to see Tool do that. Fourtheye is such a wealth of material for that, especially this thread. Hilarity would ensue.

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo][BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo][BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
Ki77aan :twisted:
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Kittaan wrote:Jimmy Kimmel does this thing where he has celebrities read actual tweets/social media comments about themselves. Then look at the camera either pissed off or sad. (I'll try to find a link)

I would love to see Tool do that. Fourtheye is such a wealth of material for that, especially this thread. Hilarity would ensue.
The funny thing about that though is that it would only be Maynard and Adam really. Danny is a solid dude and a top 10 drummer all time any genre. Justin seems fairly laid back. Maynard and Adam have always seemed to be the uptight ones in the bunch. Maynard would read one of them wearing a wig of some sort and then walk off stage mumbling about how he went to Westpoint and would be rich regardless of Tool while Adam I imagine would just stare dead eye into the camera while holding a dead animal of some kind. Or better yet, maybe the two of them would get into an argument over whose band it really is. Now THAT would be funny.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Better yet, have Paul D'Amour, Cam de Leon, Chris Graves and David Bottrill read comments about Tool. I might even pay to watch that one.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Let's not forget that Danny's been the one who's lied the most, by far. Or if you find that too harsh, he's been overly optimistic too many times. At least the others didn't throw any of that our way.
Hey! Denty!
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Ravenpig wrote:Let's not forget that Danny's been the one who's lied the most, by far. Or if you find that too harsh, he's been overly optimistic too many times. At least the others didn't throw any of that our way.
Danny hasn't lied. He is too optimistic. Adam and Maynard are the problem children, always have been. If anything Danny is too fucking nice. He is the only truly genius level musician in the group and is the most important member of the band by far. He should have essentially grabbed them all by the back of their collective necks long ago and dragged them into the Loft kicking and screaming. The problem is that he seems like a dude that is too nice. Doesn't like conflict sort of guy and seems to go along with the flow as a result. Bottom line they have all gotten complacent and that is why it will probably end up being close to 9 years between albums. Had all you fuckers stopped buying concert tickets and filling up arenas maybe they would have felt a little more pressure to stay relevant.

Their legacy is now forever tarnished. They are basically a joke band at this point. Professional musicians who take pride in their work and approach their work in a responsible way don't take a decade between albums unless someone leaves the band or they officially announce a hiatus. They certainly don't talk about working on a new album and have that drag out over damn near 3 to 4 years. Tool's meager output over their 21 year history is pathetic. There are other bands/musicians whose music is as complex, if not more complex (King Crimson, Meshuggah, Opeth, Steven Wilson all come to mind) that have consistently released outstanding albums on a fairly regular basis over their careers. Obviously there have been a number of iterations of KC over the years but they have never pulled the kind of bullshit Tool has pulled with this new album. It is sad to see a great band go to shit because of complacency.
Baahumbug
Fanboi
Height: 6’1

Post by Baahumbug »

MOG wrote:
Ravenpig wrote:Let's not forget that Danny's been the one who's lied the most, by far. Or if you find that too harsh, he's been overly optimistic too many times. At least the others didn't throw any of that our way.
Danny hasn't lied. He is too optimistic. Adam and Maynard are the problem children, always have been. If anything Danny is too fucking nice. He is the only truly genius level musician in the group and is the most important member of the band by far. He should have essentially grabbed them all by the back of their collective necks long ago and dragged them into the Loft kicking and screaming. The problem is that he seems like a dude that is too nice. Doesn't like conflict sort of guy and seems to go along with the flow as a result. Bottom line they have all gotten complacent and that is why it will probably end up being close to 9 years between albums. Had all you fuckers stopped buying concert tickets and filling up arenas maybe they would have felt a little more pressure to stay relevant.

Their legacy is now forever tarnished. They are basically a joke band at this point. Professional musicians who take pride in their work and approach their work in a responsible way don't take a decade between albums unless someone leaves the band or they officially announce a hiatus. They certainly don't talk about working on a new album and have that drag out over damn near 3 to 4 years. Tool's meager output over their 21 year history is pathetic. There are other bands/musicians whose music is as complex, if not more complex (King Crimson, Meshuggah, Opeth, Steven Wilson all come to mind) that have consistently released outstanding albums on a fairly regular basis over their careers. Obviously there have been a number of iterations of KC over the years but they have never pulled the kind of bullshit Tool has pulled with this new album. It is sad to see a great band go to shit because of complacency.

Dude you know the members of Tool so well ... You must see them and talk to them personally every fucking day.

Ha 21 years and millions of record sells ... So pathetic
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

You're about as bad as TMZ with celebrities when it comes to Tool, such a fan boi
inspiration_tactic
Has been

Post by inspiration_tactic »

MOG wrote:
They are basically a joke band at this point.
They are a joke band. They'd be the first to tell you.
choose to spiral out... or shut the fuck up
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Not Tyson wrote:You're about as bad as TMZ with celebrities when it comes to Tool, such a fan boi
Oh im sorry do I know you? You remind me an awful lot of this cock socker I met from Australia named Tyson. Had a thing for Chandler Bing. Doesn't have a fucking clue what he is talking about 101% of the time.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Seems to me you keeping writing essays every day about a band you claim not to care about.

You should seek professional help for your obsessive personality traits.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

So did you get permission to use that avatar yet?

Thieving cunt.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Not Tyson wrote:So did you get permission to use that avatar yet?

Thieving cunt.
How are things with that Straw Man? Going well I hope. Hey you still copying and pasting posts from other forums?
inspiration_tactic
Has been

Not Tyson wrote:Seems to me you keeping writing essays every day about a band you claim not to care about.

yeah MOG... I mean it's cool to have a gripe with a band but you try to make it clear you hate tool. so... why be on a tool forum? it's a pretty simple concept... that if you don't like something, you disassociate yourself from it.
inspiration_tactic
Has been

you got your dicks, your pussies, and your assholes. assholes that want to just shit all over everything. you, MOG, are an asshole.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

inspiration_tactic wrote:
Not Tyson wrote:Seems to me you keeping writing essays every day about a band you claim not to care about.

yeah MOG... I mean it's cool to have a gripe with a band but you try to make it clear you hate tool. so... why be on a tool forum? it's a pretty simple concept... that if you don't like something, you disassociate yourself from it.
Who said this is exclusively a Tool forum? I didn't get that memo.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

inspiration_tactic wrote:you got your dicks, your pussies, and your assholes. assholes that want to just shit all over everything. you, MOG, are an asshole.
Agreed. Better than being a pussy like Tyson.
inspiration_tactic
Has been

I assumed it was a Tool Forum based on the general theme of every thread relating to... uh... Tool.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Asshole wrote:
inspiration_tactic wrote:

Who said this is exclusively a Tool forum? I didn't get that memo.
The only reason someone would join this forum is if they are a tool fan, dimwit.