The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Re: The Grudge

Post by not tyson »

hellboy wrote: The forum is mainly not grow because Tool aren't doing anything.
:?
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I like that one.
Don't mow your lawn
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

Hellboy, Y U knot know grammer????
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

ilikecheese wrote:
Am I making myself clear? Or am i being obtuse?
Shawshank Redemption.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

winner winner
chicken dinner
but i'm sure that was obvious to at least most erry'one...

:D

I don't think I've ever been on TN

I guess if I were you'd know it...

Maybe I should register
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy wrote:MOG is pretty close to the laziest troll on the planet though. In the name of all things holy please come up with some original material!
How about you eat a dick? Slather some Vegamite all over that thing and go to town. This is the GRUDGE fool. Fuck your favorite band.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

ilikecheese wrote:winner winner
chicken dinner
Ooh Ooh!

"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

ilikecheese wrote:There is never a time limit to art.
Ever.
Don't like it, go read/listen too/watch/look at/experience something else that is complete and ready for public observance.
Right?
There are a shit load of paintings in museums all over this planet;
why harp on art unpainted?
That's a waste of time, really...in my opinion.

New
*insert artist here *
will be out when it is released/displayed/premiered/printed.

Am I making myself clear? Or am i being obtuse?
Na fuck that. The "ART" argument is a cop out and a last resort for Tool fans.

You know what I love most? The fact that I have been right all along. Since the beginning. Oh I fucked around and stuck my fingers in all kinds of holes but in the end, almost three years later, I was right. I was right about Tool. Being right is so much fun.

You know what really confuses me though? The one thing I can't wrap my brain around? Is how some of you still love Tool and rock a semi at the mention of anything Tool related. Oh I get why dumb fucks like Children are all over that Tool shit. I get that. But the bright ones? You, Cal, Kittaan, Marcus, Nate, BKGG, Crow, Pete, Void, Snaz, Joey, Ettan...fuck even Hellboy...members I actually respect and enjoy posting with...I can't process how you still stay loyal to this band that does nothing but let down it's fan base at every opportunity. They wrote two exceptional albums. Okay that's cool. We all enjoyed the hell out of them. But they have become this complacent, lazy, ugly thing that lost it's relevance long ago. Yet you bright ones still hold out hope. You still believe in Tool. You are still loyal to their "brand'. At what point do you put down the badge?

I don't get it. It doesn't bother me. It has nothing to do with me. But it puzzles me and I enjoy puzzles. Trying to process the psychology involved. FE is a wonderful social experiment. It presents these little puzzles. The kind of puzzles you wouldn't find on a Slipknot forum for example ;) One personality type. Easy to analyze. But not Fourth Eye. Tool fans are a varied bunch. Confusing certainly. Amusing at times. Slightly delusional on occasion. Without question a highly loyal bunch.

Fascinating shit Mr. Brie. So many random buttons.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Anyone who actually reads all that ^ is a dummy.
Hey! Denty!
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Ravenpig wrote:Anyone who actually reads all that ^ is a dummy.
But you did. Or you will. You can't help yourself.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I've got better things to do than read essay version #10,000 on why Tool sucks. SO edgy and original.
Hey! Denty!
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

MAYBE WE ALL JUST WANT TO HEAR MORE MUSIC FROM A BAND WE ALL ENJOY

It is not as complicated as your logical little mind is making it out to be, Mog...
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

MOG wrote:Na fuck that. The "ART" argument is a cop out and a last resort for Tool fans.
So then you believe there IS a time limit on creativity? And I don't mean just TOOL; I refer to all artists and all forms.
I just want to be clear is all...
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

ilikecheese wrote:
MOG wrote:Na fuck that. The "ART" argument is a cop out and a last resort for Tool fans.
So then you believe there IS a time limit on creativity? And I don't mean just TOOL; I refer to all artists and all forms.
I just want to be clear is all...
When you start SELLING your creativity/art you better fucking believe it. Tool isn't in this because of creativity. They do what they do because it makes them rich. I have no problem with that. It is a business. As such, one should expect a level of professionalism. Tool is selling you a BRAND and their brand is piss poor. If not for a fan base that seems to enjoy getting shit on while overpaying for a sub-par product they would be out of business.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Yeah, Mog, you seem to know an awful lot about creativity...
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children wrote:Yeah, Mog, you seem to know an awful lot about creativity...
Indeed I do. Should we discuss Literature or Philosophy? You have read Dunsany and Borges I would hope? Do you play an instrument? I play guitar. Have you studied Art in any form or fashion? The length and breadth of your creative perspective is entirely encapsulated in the nonsensical folly of your supposed 10,000 Days hidden song. Which is to say, you are entirely full of shit. Come at me with more than ad hoc gibberish.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Knowledge does not equal intelligence...
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children wrote:Knowledge does not equal intelligence...
You clearly lack both. Tool sucks. Good day.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

This hatred of yours is not healthy, Mog.

You must be an insecure fucker. Always having to hide behind that disgusting ego of yours...
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children wrote:This hatred of yours is not healthy, Mog.

You must be an insecure fucker. Always having to hide behind that disgusting ego of yours...
Insecure? bwahahahahahaha!

Oh I am many things but insecure isn't one of them. Had you said arrogant bastard I would have went along with that.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Where the fuck do you think that arrogance comes from?

Why else would a person boast all of their educational achievements and act as if they are better than everyone, while screaming their self-righteous, hypocritical opinions every chance they get?

Blatant proof of insecurity in my book...
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children wrote:Where the fuck do you think that arrogance comes from?

Why else would a person boast all of their educational achievements and act as if they are better than everyone, while screaming their self-righteous, hypocritical opinions every chance they get?

Blatant proof of insecurity in my book...
Hey I have an idea. Now follow me on this one. It is kind of complex but it just might work.

You are a fan of Tool right?

You find me to be annoying and disgusting right?

Soooooooo how about you hit that ignore button and start a "I Love Tool" thread?

You want this you do realize that? You cannot help yourself. It drives you CRAZY to think that anyone could speak ill of your favorite band. It just irks the living shit out of you. You just have to respond. You NEED to respond.

children
Metalologist

Post by children »

The ignore button is for people who like to shut out other people's opinions. That is not my intention.

What bothers me is that you think you are SO RIGHT and you will not open your mind even just a little bit to try to understand something outside of your comfort zone. Any mention of spirituality in the discussion and you have to dismiss it immediately because you are terrified of the unknown.

Oh, you like to pretend that you understand everything about this world, BUT YOU DO NOT.

And stop talking about TOOL being everybody's favorite band. Who the fuck ever had a "favorite" band to begin with?

Maybe a child, something you seem to have a lot in common with. Maybe that's why you keep bringing it up. You still have the mindset of a child.

Hmm... i wonder why my name is Children?
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Mog can't handle the truth, that's why he has me on ignore.

He'd rather bury his head in the sand.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Oh, does he now? LOL