The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Re: The Grudge

Post by Calfium Jay »

I 've pretended to stay loyal to Tool.

Secretly though, all this time I've been in bed with Mastodon...
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

I was only in it for the Volto!

:x
also, Avatar!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

I did it all for the Nookie.
Ki77aan :twisted:
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

hellboy wrote:Toolnavy is pretty stagnant as well to be honest. The forum is mainly not grow because Tool aren't doing anything.
That'll teach me to post from my phone.

Bottom line for me is, while I appreciate interest in the Fourtheye forum, and I'm happy to provide the service, I don't lose any sleep over how healthy the forum is. I enjoy chatting with almost everyone here, but if it were all to disappear tomorrow, then it wouldn't bother me.

For what it's worth, I agree that MOG should give the Tool bashing a rest, especially as it's all the same "laziest band in the world" this, and "typical tool fan" that. I guess even the "educated" have OCD type issues as well.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Kittaan wrote:I did it all for the Nookie.
nice Limp Bizkit reference...
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

children wrote:
Let's be clear: that was a purely ironic reference. I didn't REALLY do it for the Nookie.

Now.... you can take a cookie....
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Kittaan wrote:
children wrote:
Let's be clear: that was a purely ironic reference. I didn't REALLY do it for the Nookie.

Now.... you can take a cookie....
He did it for the Dookie.
Don't mow your lawn
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

@mog did you buy a 10000 days album? if not , and you downloaded it..then it shouldn't really matter much right? not like you lost out on 12-15 bucks right
go taff!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

budsyralli wrote:@mog did you buy a 10000 days album? if not , and you downloaded it..then it shouldn't really matter much right? not like you lost out on 12-15 bucks right
Oh, are you in for an ear (or eye) full with that!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I'm pretty sure he did buy 10,000 Days, based purely on the fact that he feels the need to repeat how he buys every piece of music he listens to again and again and again and again and again and again....
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

doobs rolled... im good.....besides the fuckin -14degree windchill out here
go taff!
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Before 10,000 Days, Mog probably thought TOOL was the greatest band on Planet Earth. He waited all that time for it to be released and obsessively listened to Lateralus in anticipation for the new album that was yet to be released by his heroes. He fantasized about what the music would sound like, and it excited him tremendously.

After all that time, the album was finally released:

"Wait... what? The title of the follow-up to Lateralus, the greatest album EVER written, is 10,000 Days? Oh my God, what does that mean? That is a terrible name for an album. This is not what i expected TOOL to release. This is a big disappointment. The music probably sucks too. TOOL owe me BIG TIME; those Goddamn pathetic, fucking unprofessional businessmen! Ohh! How they anger me so!" -Mog

All of Mog's hopes and dreams were shattered at that moment, and he has never forgiven TOOL ever since...
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy wrote:I'm pretty sure he did buy 10,000 Days, based purely on the fact that he feels the need to repeat how he buys every piece of music he listens to again and again and again and again and again and again....
How cute with the descending font size. I give you a solid C for your attempt at sarcasm.

Of course I bought it dick. I know BUYING things and not STEALING is a foreign concept to you Aussies.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy wrote:
hellboy wrote:Toolnavy is pretty stagnant as well to be honest. The forum is mainly not grow because Tool aren't doing anything.

Bottom line for me is, while I appreciate interest in the Fourtheye forum, and I'm happy to provide the service, I don't lose any sleep over how healthy the forum is. I enjoy chatting with almost everyone here, but if it were all to disappear tomorrow, then it wouldn't bother me.

For what it's worth, I agree that MOG should give the Tool bashing a rest, especially as it's all the same "laziest band in the world" this, and "typical tool fan" that. I guess even the "educated" have OCD type issues as well.
^ He will happily keep taking your membership money though. Oh wait, forum access isn't part of membership. What exactly is he using this "membership" money for again?

When is the last contest he has run? I seem to remember the last contest on fourth eye was a free session with Aloke Dutta that I PAID FOR.....

Food for thought.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

MOG wrote:
hellboy wrote:

^ He will happily keep taking your membership money though. Oh wait, forum access isn't part of membership. What exactly is he using this "membership" money for again?
You really don't know the answer to your question?...

It's a fucking hobby for him- not a full-time job with excellent salary and benefits. It costs some money to run a web-site/message board. Last I checked there wasn't begging on his part, if someone has some spare money and wants to help him out there's the fucking tip jar.

If there's any profit involved in this it's minimal- that's not even counting the time he puts in keeping this site running. (Only HB knows the answer to those questions and I don't care to know the details of it)
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

In Mog's world, everyone that is making a profit off of a hobby automatically becomes some sort of a businessman who must abide by the laws of professionalism.

Even if Mog does not know a single detail about the financial situation of the subject, he has to judge them and call them "money-grabbers".
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

and if moggy is so upset about 10000days...he should find something else to rant about.....it is NOT good for you moggy..it will hurt your heart
go taff!
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

...and we don't want Moggy's poor little heart to get hurt now, do we?
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

I bet a heart attack hurts like a bitch
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Yeah, that is a safe bet, Cheese... LOL
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Looks at me guys, I'm literally banging a hooker with you money right now!
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Seems reasonable.

Wait, aren't brothels still illegal in South Australia?
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Not Tyson wrote:Seems reasonable.

Since when has that stopped anyone?
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

hellboy wrote:Looks at me guys, I'm literally banging a hooker with you money right now!
The way you've been typing lately, I'm guessing you're using the extra money on meth.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

hellboy wrote:
Not Tyson wrote:Seems reasonable.

Since when has that stopped anyone?
Just as in harder to access, less safe etc.

Pretty embarrassing if you were caught in a sting.

Feels good to know I've got a legal brothel 10 minute walk away from me.