The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
M0G
Lungsmen

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: contains Children)

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote:
liz wrote:
I shall express my Grudge as I see fit fanboi.

Oooooo callin me a fanboy now, or is it fanboi cause you're so cool. I'll bite my tongue. Btw... Cool bat picture. I'll stay ok thread topic now. Fuck tool. They take too long.
Figured I would jump in here. Liz meet Z...Z meet Liz. Rather than going through the song and dance Z and I did I figured I would save everyone some time.

Liz: Z does love Tool but is actually one of the brighter new members that has come around in some time. We all three share similar political perspectives. He is young and still new to the Tool thing so the gleam hasn't worn off yet.

Z: Meet Liz. She is bright and engaging. Occasionally annoying but compared to me she is a fucking saint. She enjoys debate, long walks on the beach, and reads poetry to sick kids on the weekends....... ;)

I suspect you two will become fast friends.

Or not.

I can be wrong. Once in a blue moon. Very rare. I mean seriously fucking rare. But yeah. Anyhoo

Fuck Tool. Lazy fucks.
The most intelligent person on this forum
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:
liz wrote:
I shall express my Grudge as I see fit fanboi.

Oooooo callin me a fanboy now, or is it fanboi cause you're so cool. I'll bite my tongue. Btw... Cool bat picture. I'll stay ok thread topic now. Fuck tool. They take too long.
Figured I would jump in here. Liz meet Z...Z meet Liz. Rather than going through the song and dance Z and I did I figured I would save everyone some time.

Liz: Z does love Tool but is actually one of the brighter new members that has come around in some time. We all three share similar political perspectives. He is young and still new to the Tool thing so the gleam hasn't worn off yet.

Z: Meet Liz. She is bright and engaging. Occasionally annoying but compared to me she is a fucking saint. She enjoys debate, long walks on the beach, and reads poetry to sick kids on the weekends....... ;)

I suspect you two will become fast friends.

Or not.

I can be wrong. Once in a blue moon. Very rare. I mean seriously fucking rare. But yeah. Anyhoo

Fuck Tool. Lazy fucks.
hahahahaha thanks for that i think those are probably very accurate descriptions. Ill allow it.

Liz its nice to meet you, im Z haha
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

^Liz also posts naked selfies of herself on reddit. So she's got that going for her.

Oh, fuck tool. They suck so much I won't even bother capitalizing the 't' in their name.
I like to poop naked.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Well isn't this nice? A sort of meet and greet while we wait thread.

Mog you know I like sweet young things so thanks for your introduction.

Hi Z. *bats eyelashes*

Glad you like Markus although that self tea bagging pose you strike there I cannot compete with.

End the suffering. How many people have to die before TooL release their album?
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Brown chicken brown cow!!!
M0G
Lungsmen

Re: Volto!

Post by M0G »

badkittygothgirl wrote:Pics from last night's Volto! show at the Mint. http://imgur.com/a/ZWVXt

Hey look it's Danny busy at work on the next Tool album...oh wait...it's Volto....

A Tool member diligently hard at work on a new album.....Translation....working on a side project
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

VOLTO is just a fucking cash grab.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:VOLTO is just a fucking cash grab.
Yup. They are making BANK with Volto! I heard they may break even on the album by 2021. ChaChing!
Ki77aan :twisted:
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

How dare he do what he will
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

ilikecheese wrote:How dare he do what he will
Sam Harris tells us that free will is an illusion. He does what he was going to.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

sam harris can go fuck himself too
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Fuck Tool. I have been far too nice of late. Time to ratchet up the hate a few notches.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

M0G wrote:Fuck Tool. I have been far too nice of late. Time to ratchet up the hate a few notches.

Don't bother visiting any other threads b/c your saltiness is not welcome there. Oh, and fuck off.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

badkittygothgirl wrote:
M0G wrote:Fuck Tool. I have been far too nice of late. Time to ratchet up the hate a few notches.

Don't bother visiting any other threads b/c your saltiness is not welcome there. Oh, and fuck TOOL.
This is The Grudge thread not the bicker thread.

Fuck tool.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

you Can't not Capitolize oneWithout the oTheromerfuckeR
M0G
Lungsmen

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: contains Salty Mog™)

Post by M0G »

badkittygothgirl wrote:

Don't bother visiting any other threads b/c your saltiness is not welcome there. Oh, and fuck off.
I owe you an apology. I had a remarkably trying day. One of the more stressful days I have had in a very long time. My post was uncalled for. I was out of line. There is no excuse for my behavior. I hope over time we can reestablish a friendship. You have my sincerest apologies.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Apology accepted.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

M0G wrote:
badkittygothgirl wrote:

I owe you an apology. I had a remarkably trying day. One of the more stressful days I have had in a very long time. My post was uncalled for. I was out of line. There is no excuse for my behavior. I hope over time we can reestablish a friendship. You have my sincerest apologies.
Mog, are you ok?
Professor of Lesbian Science
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

M0G wrote:I owe you an apology. I had a remarkably trying day. One of the more stressful days I have had in a very long time. My post was uncalled for. I was out of line. There is no excuse for my behavior. I hope over time we can reestablish a friendship. You have my sincerest apologies.

This is not the Mog I have come to know and worship.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Salty Mog and I have always gotten along. It's not often I tell him to fuck off.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

I can't remember why (she probably does?), but I have also felt the wrath of the Kitty... not pleasant. Better to be on her good side.
Ki77aan :twisted:
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

basejumper wrote:
M0G wrote:
badkittygothgirl wrote:
Mog, are you ok?
It's the stress of waiting for the new album. He says he doesn't care but look what it's done to him.

Mog get a grip mate.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

M0Gzilla, if you continue down this road you will get caught in the BKGG/Liz beatdown sandwich. which, honestly, doesn't sound too unpleasant. :lol:
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Mogisms:
  1. Some posts something he doesn't agree with. Rage ensues.
  2. Announces he wasn't really mad, it's some kind of act or some other excuse.
  3. Picks a Fourtheye reader and talks about how much he respects and likes them.
  4. Repeat.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:M0Gzilla, if you continue down this road you will get caught in the BKGG/Liz beatdown sandwich. which, honestly, doesn't sound too unpleasant. :lol:
Anyone for a jam?