crow011 said

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

Hooker With A Penis said
Here's a great idea for everyone bitching about the upcoming Opiate re-release; If you don't want what they're offering, don't buy it. I don't see anyone holding guns to your heads and forcing you to buy anything. Whining about what will/will not be included in the package is senseless and annoying. And for anyone kicking and screaming about the band being in it for the money... WTF else would they be in it for? This a job for them just like all you whiners punching the clock 5 days a week. There are pros and cons to it, to be sure, but no less a means of support for them than your jobs are for you. I have never understood those who complain about musicians being "in it for the money." There's no sense in talking shit about the band. If you don't like their tactics then don't buy the merchandise, plain and simple. Crying on the forum only makes you look like an idiot.

Here's a great idea for anyone that disagrees with the bitching. Ignore the fucking posts. This is a Tool forum. Where the fuck else would one bitch about such things? Besides, bitching is fun. It's good for the soul, like chicken noodle soup and pussy.

Then by all means, whine and bitch away. You can have the chicken noodle soup as well but I doubt you're getting much pussy,  being busy whining and crying and such. As for ignoring the posts... well, I do my best as do most other non whiney shits, I'm sure, but it gets difficult when a turd like you posts 205 irrelevant opinions instead of doing something constructive, like dragging a straight razor across your throat. Now eat your fucking soup and stick your head back up your ass where it belongs.

Look at this edgy cunt, telling people to kill themselves, what are you 14?

Go to bed, it's a school night

Did I hurt your feelings, Tyson? It's ok. Put a spongebob bandaid on it and carry on fucking yourself.

Why would you have hurt my feelings?

Nice avatar by the way, you look like an idiot.

Cuz I bitch smacked your boyfriend moggwhateverthefuck.

Thanks. I bet you look like a class act, being that you don't have the balls to put your own pic up. I like how you picked a fag to represent you though.

Oooh, a homosexual slur.

There goes the only chance you had of us taking you seriously in the future.

Moron.

Yes, and my whole existence revolves around you taking me seriously.

And it certainly doesn't involve coming up with better insults than gay-bashing.

I didn't mean to make you cry. Tyson will cuddle with you and make it all better.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

snazzlefrass said
^ All I can say is they are Tool fans. Nuff said.

Ha!  Says the person posting on a Tool fan page forum.

Hey! Denty!
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

crow011 said

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

Hooker With A Penis said
Here's a great idea for everyone bitching about the upcoming Opiate re-release; If you don't want what they're offering, don't buy it. I don't see anyone holding guns to your heads and forcing you to buy anything. Whining about what will/will not be included in the package is senseless and annoying. And for anyone kicking and screaming about the band being in it for the money... WTF else would they be in it for? This a job for them just like all you whiners punching the clock 5 days a week. There are pros and cons to it, to be sure, but no less a means of support for them than your jobs are for you. I have never understood those who complain about musicians being "in it for the money." There's no sense in talking shit about the band. If you don't like their tactics then don't buy the merchandise, plain and simple. Crying on the forum only makes you look like an idiot.

Here's a great idea for anyone that disagrees with the bitching. Ignore the fucking posts. This is a Tool forum. Where the fuck else would one bitch about such things? Besides, bitching is fun. It's good for the soul, like chicken noodle soup and pussy.

Then by all means, whine and bitch away. You can have the chicken noodle soup as well but I doubt you're getting much pussy,  being busy whining and crying and such. As for ignoring the posts... well, I do my best as do most other non whiney shits, I'm sure, but it gets difficult when a turd like you posts 205 irrelevant opinions instead of doing something constructive, like dragging a straight razor across your throat. Now eat your fucking soup and stick your head back up your ass where it belongs.

Look at this edgy cunt, telling people to kill themselves, what are you 14?

Go to bed, it's a school night

Did I hurt your feelings, Tyson? It's ok. Put a spongebob bandaid on it and carry on fucking yourself.

Why would you have hurt my feelings?

Nice avatar by the way, you look like an idiot.

Cuz I bitch smacked your boyfriend moggwhateverthefuck.

Thanks. I bet you look like a class act, being that you don't have the balls to put your own pic up. I like how you picked a fag to represent you though.

Oooh, a homosexual slur.

There goes the only chance you had of us taking you seriously in the future.

Moron.

Why so serious?
Hooker With A Penis
My pain is just an excuse

Post by Hooker With A Penis »

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said
I've posted my picture here before but why would I appease you?

You really should put down the soda pop and hit the gym, you look like a caveman.

Hellboy should ip check this fuck.

No need to appease me. You have my permission to look queer all you like.

Says the guy with the heavily (hee hee) photoshopped avatar

You "hee hee" just like your avatar, Tyson.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Ravenpig said

snazzlefrass said

And your point is....

I'm a Tool fan? I am. I like the band. It just seems many of Tool fans take things way too seriously. Conflicting opinion creates the "thread wars" that you see.
SteveBobSteve
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

Tyson said
I've posted my picture here before but why would I appease you?

You really should put down the soda pop and hit the gym, you look like a caveman.

Hellboy should ip check this fuck.

No need to appease me. You have my permission to look queer all you like.

Says the guy with the heavily (hee hee) photoshopped avatar

You "hee hee" just like your avatar, Tyson.

Did you wake up today and think 'hmm maybe I'll troll a tool forum'?

That's kinda sad dude, get help

Hooker With A Penis

You guys are really boring. It was a bit amusing winding you up though. At least it was a little different than the same stupid shit you've been spitting out. I'm off to drink some fine scotch, smoke some good herb, fuck some great pussy and sleep well so I can wind you dumb fuckers up again at another time. Tyson, crow needs some hugs and kisses from you cuz I made him cry. Cuddle with him and tell him what a mean person I am so he'll feel better.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

snazzlefrass said

Ravenpig said

snazzlefrass said

And your point is....

I'm a Tool fan? I am. I like the band. It just seems many of Tool fans take things way too seriously. Conflicting opinion creates the "thread wars" that you see.

Thread wars?  Whaaat?  You're crazy.

Don't mow your lawn
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Hooker With A Penis said
You guys are really boring. It was a bit amusing winding you up though. At least it was a little different than the same stupid shit you've been spitting out. I'm off to drink some fine scotch, smoke some good herb, fuck some great pussy and sleep well so I can wind you dumb fuckers up again at another time. Tyson, crow needs some hugs and kisses from you cuz I made him cry. Cuddle with him and tell him what a mean person I am so he'll feel better.

Oh so you're a homophobic drug addict?

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

UndKeineEier said

snazzlefrass said

Ravenpig said

snazzlefrass said

And your point is....

Thread wars?  Whaaat?  You're crazy.

SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Hooker With A Penis said

You're not mean, you're just stupid.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
James
Fanboi

Post by James »

Nice guy Tyson and crow (boy, that's an oxymoron) meme: We will shit over every single Tool news and fanboi thread, but fuck you for using gay slurs. 

Not that this will matter to either of you, but Kudos to y'all. 
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Yeah I was the one that started suggesting people should kill themselves
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

MARGINALLY RETARDED HOMOPHOBE said

I'm off to drink some fine scotch, smoke some good herb, fuck some great pussy and sleep well so I can wind you dumb fuckers up again at another time.

^ Yeah I can't take this cat seriously at all.  All kinds of fucking dumb.  Fool goes from bitching about bitching to queer bashing, all the while resorting to generic ad hominem drivel.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

James said
Nice guy Tyson and crow (boy, that's an oxymoron) meme: We will shit over every single Tool news and fanboi thread, but fuck you for using gay slurs. 

I really don't see the problem.
James
Fanboi

Post by James »

crow011 said

James said

It was to say thank you for not letting the gay bashing go unchecked, that's all. 
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Tyson said

Wanna have some sexy time?  Since we are all apparently gay we might as well gets ta fuckin.

Seriously I will never again give you any shit for any reason about trollin motherfuckers.  Took me awhile to remember just how fucking fanatic some of these "fans" actually are.  Now that they are coming out of the woodwork like fucking rats I am starting to remember how utterly nauseatingly rabid and idiotic some of them can be.

Spiral Out!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

James said

crow011 said

James said

It was to say thank you for not letting the gay bashing go unchecked, that's all. 

Oh, in that case, right on!

Hooker With A Penis

Tyson said

Hooker With A Penis said

Oh so you're a homophobic drug addict?

Homophobic? Not at all. I ain't 'fraid o' no fag. I have some good friends who happen to be fags and they know they are and we're cool. Trouble is you're a closet fag. Closet fags seem to take things a little closer to the heart than the one's who just don't give a fuck who knows... As far as a drug addict..... for smoking weed? Wow. You sound like my grandma back in the 70's.
Hooker With A Penis

crow011 said

Hooker With A Penis said

You're not mean, you're just stupid.

But not quite as stupid as a guy who looks up to Tony Danza.
Busty McCracken

Post by Busty McCracken »

This is like a car crash.. Please continue..
Hooker With A Penis

mogeffingmog said

MARGINALLY RETARDED HOMOPHOBE said

I'm off to drink some fine scotch, smoke some good herb, fuck some great pussy and sleep well so I can wind you dumb fuckers up again at another time.

^ Yeah I can't take this cat seriously at all.  All kinds of fucking dumb.  Fool goes from bitching about bitching to queer bashing, all the while resorting to generic ad hominem drivel.

There's my bud!!!! You should try taking that dick out of your mouth before you type. You're very distracted and make no sense at all. From bitching about bitching to queer bashing. I did. And it was refreshing not to see you whiney assholes bitching about how lazy Maynard is and how much they owe you cuz your fans and without us they would be nothing and blah blah blah..... Plus, seeing as how you tardy fucks have nothing better to do than repeat yourselves day in and day out and annoy people I thought it might be fun to play your game. It was kinda fun winding you fuckers up for a while. Now I'll permit you to continue crying about shit you have no control over and eat your chicken shit soup, cuz it's good for your soul.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Hooker With A Penis said 
But not quite as stupid as a guy who looks up to Tony Danza.

Get stuck into crow as much as you like but I won't hear a bad word said about the great man
Hooker With A Penis

mogeffingmog said

Tyson said

Wanna have some sexy time?  Since we are all apparently gay we might as well gets ta fuckin.

Seriously I will never again give you any shit for any reason about trollin motherfuckers.  Took me awhile to remember just how fucking fanatic some of these "fans" actually are.  Now that they are coming out of the woodwork like fucking rats I am starting to remember how utterly nauseatingly rabid and idiotic some of them can be.

Spiral Out!

You guys all gather around and hug, crying and saying how much you love each other?