The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Re: The Grudge

Post by xZ1mM3r »

An inside job hahahahaha. You've been watching too many zeitgeist films lol.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Tool sure have a niggardly amount of albums for the time they have been active.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

The Grudge

Post by xZ1mM3r »

BlackHole83 wrote:Pretty sure his/her name is Tony Danza. Just let it be, at the end of the day he/she is only looking like a young fool, and closed minded as fuck. Meh, now how about that new TOOL Album
I heard the new album is called "America Did It"...bahahaha. Yeah he's an idiot. Typical liberal extremist.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

I thought it was "Most Of Our Fans Are Fucking Idiots".
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

The Boss wrote:I thought it was "Most Of Our Fans Are Fucking Idiots".
Says the guy with stupid fucking opinions
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Not Tyson wrote:Tool sure have a niggardly amount of albums for the time they have been active.
Touché lol
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Do me a favour and don't Google "Maynard James Keenan 9/11".

I guess it's kind of comforting that his fucking idiot fans don't agree with everything he says. Still, I'm surprised.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Oh I've seen it. You just be one of the fans that thinks Maynard is god. Sorry to tell you, but he's just a dude that sings. You're implying that America orchestrated 9/11... And Maynard knows the truth. You are a special kind of crazy
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

xZ1mM3r wrote:Oh I've seen it. You just be one of the fans that thinks Maynard is god. Sorry to tell you, but he's just a dude that sings. You're implying that America orchestrated 9/11... And Maynard knows the truth. You are a special kind of crazy
This right here is proof that you know literally nothing about me.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

The Grudge

Post by xZ1mM3r »

The Boss wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:Oh I've seen it. You just be one of the fans that thinks Maynard is god. Sorry to tell you, but he's just a dude that sings. You're implying that America orchestrated 9/11... And Maynard knows the truth. You are a special kind of crazy
This right here is proof that you know literally nothing about me.
Lemme guess. You're an ex military dude that thinks America killed 3000 of it's own citizens. And everyone involved has kept their mouth shut for 13 years. You also are clearly an alcoholic with a problem. You are likely unemployed and you spend the majority of your life drinking behind a keyboard making racist comments. Quite the life you lead. Congrats

EDIT: I'm done messing with you. I almost feel bad now, like I'm picking on you. I'm sorry. We shall go our separate ways.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Right on the button!

EDIT: Seriously, I know nothing about you, and you seem to know enough about me to get really, violently angry at me.

Did I fuck your dog or something? Keep going, I can take it.

I'm just thoroughly confused. I don't even think I've been online since you became a member here. I genuinely know nothing about you.

Lurk more before you try to take on the big boys, OK sweetheart?
Last edited by The Boss on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

See edit
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

The Grudge

Post by xZ1mM3r »

The Boss wrote:Right on the button!

EDIT: Seriously, I know nothing about you, and you seem to know enough about me to get really, violently angry at me.

I'm just thoroughly confused. I don't even think I've been online since you became a member here. I genuinely know nothing about you.

Nah we've talked before. On multiple occasions. You thought I was some other DLS guy or something. And you didn't fuck my dog. But racist pricks like you should be confronted.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Saying nigger doesn't make you racist.

It's not like some magic word that turns you into Hitler.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Not Tyson wrote:Saying nigger doesn't make you racist.

It's not like some magic word that turns you into Hitler.
That's true. But you're missing the point
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

xZ1mM3r wrote:

Nah we've talked before. On multiple occasions. You thought I was some other DLS guy or something. And you didn't fuck my dog. But racist prices like you should be confronted.
Please edit your work before clicking "Submit", OK? I got enough of this lazy shit when I was a teacher.

In Asia.

For six years.

Where I met my Pacific Islander girlfriend.

Who has ever only seen both myself and her on the receiving end of racism. Never, ever giving it.

You want to paint yourself as someone "who hates racism" and is a fucking warrior for social justice, do your homework on the people you're abusing first.

As it stands, I think you're a fucking useless cuntstain who is absolutely not worth my time.

But call me a racist price [sic] again, and I'll make it my life's mission to give you abuse and shit wherever you go online.

Are we clear?
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

The Grudge

Post by xZ1mM3r »

If you wanna know the truth. I'm white and I have a black son. Seeing people just throw derogatory words around just bothers me. Grow up and act like an adult. There's no need for it in 2014. Racist or not.
Last edited by xZ1mM3r on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

The Boss wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:

Nah we've talked before. On multiple occasions. You thought I was some other DLS guy or something. And you didn't fuck my dog. But racist prices like you should be confronted.
Please edit your work before clicking "Submit", OK? I got enough of this lazy shit when I was a teacher.

In Asia.

For six years.

Where I met my Pacific Islander girlfriend.

Who has ever only seen both myself and her on the receiving end of racism. Never, ever giving it.

You want to paint yourself as someone "who hates racism" and is a fucking warrior for social justice, do your homework on the people you're abusing first.

As it stands, I think you're a fucking useless cuntstain who is absolutely not worth my time.

But call me a racist price [sic] again, and I'll make it my life's mission to give you abuse and shit wherever you go online.

Are we clear?
Lol fucking badass over here!!! GTFO
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

xZ1mM3r wrote:If you wanna know the truth. I'm white and I have a black son. Seeing people just throw derogatory words around just bothers me. Grow up and act like an adult bothered no need for it in 2014. Racist or not.
Here's a massive point that everyone seems to completely miss when it comes to racism and words: "Nigger" or whatever word you get offended by only has power and meaning BECAUSE YOU LET IT.

When you get offended by literally anything at all in this world, you're saying "I'm a little bitch who can't cope with the world". You're also GIVING THOSE SAME WORDS YOU DISLIKE POWER. You are, in full effect, keeping the very concept of racism going.

If you want to get bothered by shit, pick something besides racism or the word "nigger". There are so many other things to get upset at in this world.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Do you often blame women who get raped as well?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy wrote:Do you often blame women who get raped as well?
I made a fairly coherent argument, and you reply with that?
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Then don't get all but hurt when I call you a racist prick. When you get mad you give the words power. You're just immature and that's fine. But if you came up to my son and called him a nigger, or anyone that's black for that matter, or if it was racist against you, do you honestly think you or me or whoever, wouldn't beat the shit outta you? Just be mature. Tell you're Pacific Islander girlfriend that you call people derogatory names and that it's ok cause it's their fault for getting mad for giving the words power, is she ok with that?? Especially after the apparent racism you've been on the receiving end of? You of all people.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

No
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

xZ1mM3r wrote:Then don't get all but hurt when I call you a racist prick. When you get mad you give the words power. You're just immature and that's fine. But if you came up to my son and called him a nigger, or anyone that's black for that matter, or if it was racist against you, do you honestly think you or me or whoever, wouldn't beat the shit outta you? Just be mature. Tell you're Pacific Islander girlfriend that you call people derogatory names and that it's ok cause it's their fault for getting mad for giving the words power, is she ok with that?? Especially after the apparent racism you've been on the receiving end of? You of all people.
I didn't get butthurt about being called racist. I got butthurt over someone judging me without knowing a fucking thing about me.

What kind of a parent are you? "If someone calls you a nigger, beat them the fuck up"?

You know what I used to do when getting spat on in Korea? Smiled and continued walking.

Something tells me I'm not the immature one here.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

You missed the whooole point. Does your gf know you use the word nigger? Cause after all she shouldn't care what you call people cause it's their fault for getting hurt by it. You got spat on. And now you are spitting.