The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
lo7us

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Meh... why bother?)

Post by lo7us »

Burns on the lips. Burns when he pees :O
From bearded clam cums bearded jam
blacksabbath
Duck Hater

Post by blacksabbath »

lo7us wrote:
blacksabbath wrote:There is no curveball! Please stop believing horse shit. Blair also made up an entire person , Rance Q Spartley or some shit. It's all just shaking up a glass with sediment in the bottom. It looks like something's happening until it settles again. 98% or less of what is posted as news is unrelated to anything we check the news for. It's a sad cycle. We might as well all cry and practice lachromology together.
Are you OK?

It sounds as if you've been riding around with a hooker in your minivan and smoking meth for a week straight.
im ok, but meth does make you a little unstable. I thought about going to a meeting, then I figured bitching about tool online would be more cathartic.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Whatever happened to all the cool kids? And what the fuck is this whole "it's 2015 and Tool is still farting around"

Oh wait, genius takes time. Riiiiiiiight.

Stay cool kids.
SteveBobSteve
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

snazzlefrass wrote:Whatever happened to all the cool kids? And what the fuck is this whole "it's 2015 and Tool is still farting around"

Oh wait, genius takes time. Riiiiiiiight.

Stay cool kids.
it's been so long that your animated gif Kate Upton doesn't even exist anymore lol. nowadays she looks more like the Stay Puft marshmellow man.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Would still tap it though
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

I like living in the past, because people always frown upon it.
SteveBobSteve
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

hellboy wrote:Would still tap it though
if you tapped it with your finger that shit would keep rolling for like 15 seconds. someone find that Simpsons clip when Homer goes to the doctor :lol:
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

breaking news on Tools official website:

"The Demon Show"
Opening Reception
May 23rd, 7-11pm
(On display May 23rd-July 3rd 2015)
Last Rites Gallery
325 W 38th St. #1 NYC
GALLERY

what? huh? fuck these guys seriously. post something relating to the band or tear that bullshit website down. the Demon Show, jesus christ on a cracker.. :x
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

They have nothing else to report on. Fuck all else happening....
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
_peterpwn
Has been

Post by _peterpwn »

just watched the new kurt cobain documentary, and there's an interview part in the end where he says: "As the months are passing I'm feelin kinda... more happy. And I'm afraid. "Afraid of what, become eventually boring?" "Yeah, you know, loosing my "edge" or whatever..."

first thing came into my mind was Tool
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Well he solved that problem then didn't he
also, Avatar!
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

trilobite wrote:Well he solved that problem then didn't he
LOULZ
Hey! Denty!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

I'm curious what the sickness in the band was. I think it's safe to assume it was Justin? Any ideas of what happened to him? He has looked rather skinny in recent photos.
LetsGoBruins
Maynard Believer

Post by LetsGoBruins »

xZ1mM3r wrote:I'm curious what the sickness in the band was. I think it's safe to assume it was Justin? Any ideas of what happened to him? He has looked rather skinny in recent photos.
I hate to use the 'C' word, but that was my first thought when they first mentioned a potential serious illness...If he's fine now than it must have been treatable, if that's what it was.
scissor
Maynard Believer

Post by scissor »

LetsGoBruins wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:I'm curious what the sickness in the band was. I think it's safe to assume it was Justin? Any ideas of what happened to him? He has looked rather skinny in recent photos.
I hate to use the 'C' word, but that was my first thought when they first mentioned a potential serious illness...If he's fine now than it must have been treatable, if that's what it was.
Crabs? Definitely treatable..
_peterpwn
Has been

Post by _peterpwn »

i always thought silly those comments saying double album this double album that, but if i think about it, probably a single good album just wouldnt be enough to make this right, it has to be a Wall-esque concept album with a movie, if its just a studio album even if its great, wouldnt compensate for the time, and the extremely annoying and disrespectful storms of bullshit we had to deal with (merch, misleading bits and pieces, etc)

make it double peoplez, for fucks sake
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

You have 31 days to write 5-ish paragraphs of nonsense about Tool, or anything you want really. Tool/Blair can't even do that.

Where is the damn newsletter?

As I suspected. ... another month of 2015 done and still no news to report.

Lazy fucks
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Those lazy cunts! I wouldn't be expecting much news for a few months to be honest. Once Danny's baby pops out and Maynard's harvest is done in Aug/Sept is when I'd expect things to ramp up again.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

hellboy wrote:Those lazy cunts! I wouldn't be expecting much news for a few months to be honest. Once Danny's baby pops out and Maynard's harvest is done in Aug/Sept is when I'd expect things to ramp up again.
This year?
Ki77aan :twisted:
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

Guys, I have a real grudge. I was happily watching Chappie last night for the first time (an illegal downloaded version) and 20 or so minutes in the sound was cut. This is the 2nd movie this month to do this to me. It really grinds my gears.
From bearded clam cums bearded jam
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

lo7us wrote:Guys, I have a real grudge. I was happily watching Chappie last night for the first time (an illegal downloaded version) and 20 or so minutes in the sound was cut. This is the 2nd movie this month to do this to me. It really grinds my gears.
That's weird. I've never had an issue with red box...
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

lo7us wrote:Guys, I have a real grudge. I was happily watching Chappie last night for the first time (an illegal downloaded version) and 20 or so minutes in the sound was cut. This is the 2nd movie this month to do this to me. It really grinds my gears.
how is that possible? there are so many good bootlegs and legit rips of that movie. I've had mine for a while now. it was worth it, try any "BDRip" that's the way to go. typically an MKV file but it's usually the best copy. being the compression usually allow legit audio and video the BD's are the best. 2GB typically for a 2 hour movie, try those from now on. VLC media player is also the best way to go when watching anything off the torrents, it plays everything.
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

a fucking squirrel stole my cookies at work....caught the fucker red handed....to his escaping a cheap metal handled broom that folded due to the torque of the sudden aggressive swing...just catching his fluffly tail , she surely shit her self as she fucking scaled the pile of wood up thru the ceiling........... today she was found floating in our wash out tub in the shop

karma? or maybe a possible squirrel mafia altercation?
go taff!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Take your first world problems elsewhere! This thread is for complaining about Tool!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I don't know if a squirrel stealing your cookies is a first-world problem. It could happen in the Third World too. It would actually probably be worse in the third world too that would be like the only thing you would have to eat for like three weeks. I don't know about the squirrel mafia thing though... that might just be a first world problem.
Don't mow your lawn