Questions for Adam

The Main Event
oooblondieooo
My pain is just an excuse

Post by oooblondieooo »

doors said
Horrid tattoo. Orange ink looks terrible on white flesh. Short of a bruise.

I tell ya peeps, sell all of you've got and invest some money into a tattoo removal parlour. I give it a couple of years and it will be like the iStore.

Nice, Jackass. Actually it's a horrid shitty old cell phone picture. This was after it was just done and there is a small bruise. That picture is only partial it extends to my arm and back filled in with blues, greens purples. It was also done by a well known artist in the area. He's even done work on Dallas Green and is featured in many magazines. Was on Regis and Kelly.  For your information, every piece of it has meaning to me and I wanted it natural. It was from a picture taken of the actual flowers planted by my grandmother at my family cottage. blah blah blah....fuck it. I don't owe you an explanation.

You're a fuckin' dickhead. 

I'm out. lol
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

The quote function here does feel weird when you first try to use it.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

M0gZilla said

toolphishdhs said
oh and some of you need to go out more. a girl on a message forum is not an excuse to pre-ejaculate on your keyboard to her myspace pictures, lol.

^ A girl at Fourth Eye is a momentous occasion.  You gotta admit brother this place is a total sausage fest.  We have BKGG, and as lovely and wonderful as she is, we can only flirt with her to a degree out of respect for our boy CJ.  I am sure the novelty will wear off, but man was it fun watching all that unfold last night.  I thought for a second there that Basejumper was gonna post a pic of his penis.

^

SteveBobSteve
sublime5446
Fanboi

Post by sublime5446 »

hahaha, man this place is so unwelcoming.  Blondie: don't let them chase you away . You actually seem like you'd fit in here very well. It's a shame so many folks choose to be a dick, and or creepy. Everyone on this site are good people in my book and I enjoy there humor and opinions.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

M0gZilla said
And I just checked and FUCKKKKK it was Arsenal and I was going to go with Arsenal.  Dammit life lesson here kids ALWAYS go with your first instinct.

hilarious...good guess though!

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

snazzlefrack said

M0gZilla said

toolphishdhs said
oh and some of you need to go out more. a girl on a message forum is not an excuse to pre-ejaculate on your keyboard to her myspace pictures, lol.

^ A girl at Fourth Eye is a momentous occasion.  You gotta admit brother this place is a total sausage fest.  We have BKGG, and as lovely and wonderful as she is, we can only flirt with her to a degree out of respect for our boy CJ.  I am sure the novelty will wear off, but man was it fun watching all that unfold last night.  I thought for a second there that Basejumper was gonna post a pic of his penis.

^

I've been away for sometime i guess...

Welcome blondie...I'm cheese.  

And I must have missed something last night, eh? 
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

oooblondieooo said

doors said

I tell ya peeps, sell all of you've got and invest some money into a tattoo removal parlour. I give it a couple of years and it will be like the iStore.

Nice, Jackass. Actually it's a horrid shitty old cell phone picture. This was after it was just done and there is a small bruise. That picture is only partial it extends to my arm and back filled in with blues, greens purples. It was also done by a well known artist in the area. He's even done work on Dallas Green and is featured in many magazines. Was on Regis and Kelly.  For your information, every piece of it has meaning to me and I wanted it natural. It was from a picture taken of the actual flowers planted by my grandmother at my family cottage. blah blah blah....fuck it. I don't owe you an explanation.

I'm out. lol

Hang around you just need some time to get familiar with some of our more, uh, eccentric personalities.  Which is really just a kind way of saying we are all fucking idiots.  It's all in good fun.  You seem to be able to handle yourself, would be a shame to lose a member because of silly shit.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Why are people fucking with the new girl? I've never seen that kind of "hazing" going on here for someone that seems to communicate in a halfway normal way like she does. I have to assume it's because of her fun-parts, which is sad. I mean, short of how enthusiastically someone may or may not participate in shit like the "boobies thread," we all might as well be asexual eunichs on here because odds are... you aren't hooking up with or touching anyone on here.
dickleiper
of Arimathea

Post by dickleiper »

so...back on topic

just purchased a VIP ticket to the first Auckland show with a couple of mates. Better get my list of questions sorted!!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

dickleiper said
so...back on topic

just purchased a VIP ticket to the first Auckland show with a couple of mates. Better get my list of questions sorted!!

Here are the following serious Tool related questions I have:

How is the new album going?
What is happening with the Live DVD?
Is there really a video for The Pot in the works?
Are there plans to reissue Undertow and other subsequent albums as well?
Will there be 10k Days vinyl?
Will the new album be released digitally or on vinyl rather than just CD?
dickleiper
of Arimathea

Post by dickleiper »

lol, i'll make a note of those if remember

i have a gut feeling we might see the Pot video during these upcoming show, like they did with the Schism video back on 2001
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

dickleiper said
lol, i'll make a note of those if remember

i have a gut feeling we might see the Pot video during these upcoming show, like they did with the Schism video back on 2001

That'd be cool, but I doubt it'll happen.  I reckon they'll focus on doing a couple of Opiate tracks instead.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

hellboy1975 said

dickleiper said
so...back on topic

I was serious with my "how does he keep his poker face" question.  I mean seriously, how do you not at least smirk when you got a whole section of fans yelling and giving you the devil horns while you're looking right at them?

Hey! Denty!
dickleiper
of Arimathea

Post by dickleiper »

Ravenpig said
I was serious with my "how does he keep his poker face" question.  I mean seriously, how do you not at least smirk when you got a whole section of fans yelling and giving you the devil horns while you're looking right at them?
thats an awesome question! i've always wondered that too. its on the list

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Cool.  Coolcoolcool.
Hey! Denty!
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

See post #7 for my serious questions.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

hellboy1975 said

dickleiper said
so...back on topic

Good questions. I was thinking about asking about more re-issues, and I'd really like to see a 10k Days vinyl. I'm sure the vinyl is coming sometime in the next couple years. One can only hope.

SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

M0gZilla said

oooblondieooo said

doors said

I'm out. lol

Hang around you just need some time to get familiar with some of our more, uh, eccentric personalities.  Which is really just a kind way of saying we are all fucking idiots.  It's all in good fun.  You seem to be able to handle yourself, would be a shame to lose a member because of silly shit.

She claims that she's used to asshole men because she works with a bunch of them, then blows up and leaves when we criticise her.

Yeah, we really lost someone valuable.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

snazzlefrack said

hellboy1975 said

dickleiper said
so...back on topic

Good questions. I was thinking about asking about more re-issues, and I'd really like to see a 10k Days vinyl. I'm sure the vinyl is coming sometime in the next couple years. One can only hope.

Totally serious question (and since you'll be speaking specifically to him, and not TOOL, it's pretty applicable): Who, if anyone, does he have plans to collaborate with in the future, both musically and artistically?

oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

@the boss

don't hold your breath, Douchetard. I'm just saying goodbye to all the asspricks that I don't plan on conversing with in here anymore. 
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

I have no more questions for Adam and so I should leave this forum. In the middle of moving and I'm back on mobile for awhile. So I'm be stalking a lot without too much posting. Cheers everyone. 
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

oooblondieooo said
I have no more questions for Adam and so I should leave this forum. In the middle of moving and I'm back on mobile for awhile. So I'm be stalking a lot without too much posting. Cheers everyone. 

Cheers. You're welcome back anytime. Good luck with the moving.

SteveBobSteve
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

oooblondieooo said
@the boss

don't hold your breath, Douchetard. I'm just saying goodbye to all the asspricks that I don't plan on conversing with in here anymore. 

Just slogged through the mess up there.... I like the cut of yer jib, lass.  Good luck with the move.

@ Crow - come on dude, she took some unprovoked pot shots and gave back as good as she got.  Cut her some slack bro. 
Ki77aan :twisted:
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Kittaan said

oooblondieooo said
@the boss

Just slogged through the mess up there.... I like the cut of yer jib, lass.  Good luck with the move.

@ Crow - come on dude, she took some unprovoked pot shots and gave back as good as she got.  Cut her some slack bro. 

Holy shit, what a shock. As soon as a female comes on to the scene, acting all sassy, everyone loses their shit. I call her out for being a dick (and I really didn't have to try very hard) everyone springs to her defence.

Yeah, sweetheart - you're welcome back any time.

LOL. I love this place.

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

@ Crow - honestly, I think it was the other way around.  I doubt Tyson would have pounced on a guy in the way he did.  And she was just responding in kind in my opinion.  Fairly amusing as well.

Anyway, I was just appealing to your sensibilities, as you've been pretty level headed around here.  And I still have no beef with you.

As many have pointed out, this is just a freakin' web forum, so in the large scheme of things, what the fuck, right?  Hope you're having a good weekend.  I am.  8`)
Ki77aan :twisted: