Questions for Adam

The Main Event
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

hellboy1975 said

snazzlefrack said 
On topic. Does anyone plan on buying the VIP package for the show in Adelaide? HB did you get a ticket, and if so is it GA?

Presumably I'll be in GA, my ticket is a little different to most of yours, and I won't know the details until the day.

Fixed.

I just wanna see what's in the goodie bag. Shit, maybe there will be one of cheeser's quarter pounders with cheese? That would be a fucking deal.

Either way, should be a good time. I hope they play Freebird.
SteveBobSteve
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

snazzlefrack said
I hope they play Freebird.
Is that a track from their new album?  If it is I hope somebody records it.
Don't mow your lawn
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

UndKeineEier said

snazzlefrack said

I hope they play Freebird.

Is that a track from their new album?  If it is I hope somebody records it.

Whooops. Did I type that out loud? My source is gonna be pissed.

SteveBobSteve
oooblondieooo
My pain is just an excuse

Post by oooblondieooo »

snazzlefrack said

oooblondieooo said

Tyson said

oooblondieooo said

Tyson said
Hey what's your email?

eatshit@gmail.com 

How rude Steph

You're nuckin' futs, bud. Learning this site, I guess it's my bad my first and last name was showing. Lesson learned.

Yeah, nah, don't let him get under your skin. He likes that. Please don't think all of us are like that. There may be bickering on here, a lot, but mostly it doesn't escalate beyond heated exchanges and name calling. We have a thread for bickering and we're learning to keep it to a minimum outside of that thread, thanks to the mods. It is unfortunate you've been targeted just because you chose to have your name on here.

On topic. Has anyone else purchased the VIP package for the show in Adelaide? HB did you get a ticket, and if so is it GA?

Thanks! I can handle a little bickering and I love a good debate, but when someone goes out of their way to research me and posts a picture of my ex-fiance and I, well, that's crossing soooo many lines that I can't even count. I honestly didn't even know my full name was being shown until my blonde brain put two and two together and decided to try and find where the hell he was getting my name from on here. My bad. I don't go out of my way to put all of my social networks on "private' because personally, just don't give a fuck and don't really have anything to hide. At the same time, I really didn't even consider someone would pull that shit...specially on a site like this. This forum is a first for me. Been reading it for a long time and decided to join.

ahh well. Lesson learned.

And I'd like to know the question of your "on topic" as well.

It would be nice to see some feedback of their experience on this site.

oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

Guess I should learn to refresh the page before I post too. lol

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

oooblondieooo said

Thanks! I can handle a little bickering and I love a good debate, but when someone goes out of their way to research me and posts a picture of my ex-fiance and I, well, that's crossing soooo many lines that I can't even count. I honestly didn't even know my full name was being shown until my blonde brain put two and two together and decided to try and find where the hell he was getting my name from on here. My bad. I don't go out of my way to put all of my social networks on "private' because personally, just don't give a fuck and don't really have anything to hide. At the same time, I really didn't even consider someone would pull that shit...specially on a site like this. This forum is a first for me. Been reading it for a long time and decided to join.

Like you said, lesson learned. I've learned you can not possibly take anything that is going on here seriously. I don't regret joining, and have met some cool people. For the most part, there is much to gain from interacting with Tool fans on this site. Many like-minded individuals here. The rest is just shit you can't take seriously. Granted, you shouldn't be attacked that way. Hopefully that will be a one time thing, otherwise this forum is in deep shit.

Question for Adam: "How many of your ideas get scrapped when collaborating with the other guys in Tool? Are you guys on the same page for the most part, or is there a lot of disagreeing going on when you guys write? Is that why it takes so long?"
SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

As an aside, I think Tyson did you a favour. By pointing out that you posted your full name and showing how easy it was to find information about you, he made you realise that you made a mistake on a PUBLIC forum, no less. I used to work in internet security for a bank, as well as have had money go missing from my own account because of my activity online, so I know how serious this is.

On topic:

Hellboi, I honestly expected you to get the VIP package. Weird.

Do we know of anyone besides the Snazz who has purchased it? Any lurkers wanna 'fess up?
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

The Boss said
As an aside, I think Tyson did you a favour. By pointing out that you posted your full name and showing how easy it was to find information about you, he made you realise that you made a mistake on a PUBLIC forum, no less. I used to work in internet security for a bank, as well as have had money go missing from my own account because of my activity online, so I know how serious this is.

On topic:

Do we know of anyone besides the Snazz who has purchased it? Any lurkers wanna 'fess up?

Maybe ol' Blair will give him VIP treatment.

I've said I will purchase, solely for the experience. As hb said they go on sale tomorrow. I'll be there ensuring my GA tickets are set, then will try the VIP. If I'm putting in money for the airfare, hotel, meals, tickets, etc., might as well pitch extra for a couple VIP packages. I've thought of getting an extra and having HB give one away to a lucky subscriber, but I don't like y'all that much.

SteveBobSteve
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

snazzlefrack said

oooblondieooo said

Like you said, lesson learned. I've learned you can not possibly take anything that is going on here seriously. I don't regret joining, and have met some cool people. For the most part, there is much to gain from interacting with Tool fans on this site. Many like-minded individuals here. The rest is just shit you can't take seriously. Granted, you shouldn't be attacked that way. Hopefully that will be a one time thing, otherwise this forum is in deep shit.

Question for Adam: "How many of your ideas get scrapped when collaborating with the other guys in Tool? Are you guys on the same page for the most part, or is there a lot of disagreeing going on when you guys write? Is that why it takes so long?"

Oh absolutely. Its like that everywhere. I get it. I don't take anything seriously, really. But that was something on a whole new level, I was pretty fuckin' shocked.

It's all good though. Helllboy took care of it pretty fast. So I'm over it. =)

I would as Adam if he's ever going to cut his hair, if not, has he ever considered "Just For Men?"

hahaha

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

snazzlefrack said

The Boss said

On topic:

Maybe ol' Blair will give him VIP treatment.

I've said I will purchase, solely for the experience. As hb said they go on sale tomorrow. I'll be there ensuring my GA tickets are set, then will try the VIP. If I'm putting in money for the airfare, hotel, meals, tickets, etc., might as well pitch extra for a couple VIP packages. I've thought of getting an extra and having HB give one away to a lucky subscriber, but I don't like y'all that much.

You're right - when you fly for twelve hours, an extra $500 or so is pretty meaningless.

I hope it pays off.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

So can we be friends now Steph?
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

The Boss said 

I can afford it, but I'm not so flush with cash that I can justify the indulgence to be honest. To be honest I'd rather throw the money at a drumkit a mate of mine wants to sell me.
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

This is why you put your social media networks on private.  Because even though you don't think you care and claim you don't care, you actually will when it blows up in your face.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Tyson said
Hey what's your email?

oooblondieooo said
eatshit@gmail.com 

Tyson said
How rude Steph

oooblondieooo said
You're nuckin' futs, bud. Learning this site, I guess it's my bad my first and last name was showing. Lesson learned.

snazzlefrack said
Yeah, nah, don't let him get under your skin. He likes that. Please don't think all of us are like that. There may be bickering on here, a lot, but mostly it doesn't escalate beyond heated exchanges and name calling. We have a thread for bickering and we're learning to keep it to a minimum outside of that thread, thanks to the mods. It is unfortunate you've been targeted just because you chose to have your name on here.

On topic. Has anyone else purchased the VIP package for the show in Adelaide? HB did you get a ticket, and if so is it GA?

oooblondieooo said

That just means Tyson likes you.  He is just a dog chasing cars.  We love him despite himself.  Tyson couldn't hack his way out of a wet paper bag but he is great for a one liner.  Oh and he gives great hand jobs,  However, if your picture is accurate you lack the equipment required to enjoy such a thing.
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

The Boss said

On topic:

Sure, I can look at it that way. Doesn't excuse the huge douchebaggery that went with it.

On a side note: I joined and normally browse on mobile which is very different than being on a computer. Without going into life details, long story short; I'm limited with my computer use right now as I am in the process of moving. Today is the first time ive been on this site, as a member, on a computer. I probably would have caught it earlier, before I decided to post,  given the chance......on a computer.

Meh. Like i said. Over it.

Dear Adam:

How much wood could a woodchuck, chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

M0gZilla said

Tyson said
Hey what's your email?

oooblondieooo said
eatshit@gmail.com 

Tyson said
How rude Steph

oooblondieooo said

snazzlefrack said

oooblondieooo said

That just means Tyson likes you.  He is just a dog chasing cars.  We love him despite himself.  Tyson couldn't hack his way out of a wet paper bag but he is great for a one liner.  Oh and he gives great hand jobs,  However, if your picture is accurate you lack the equipment required to enjoy such a thing.

HAHAHAHA! Yeah, it's accurate. Just ask Tyson, he posted a second. lmfao
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Damn we have a bunch of new users on tonight.  Did Hellboy post a picture of his penis on the Facebooks?  And Bunyunz, awesome fucking nick.

As for good ole Mr. Jones.  I only have one question, and it is the same question I have been asking for the last three years.  When, oh when, will the new album be finished?  I would like to purchase it and listen to it.  Maybe even rub one out to it.  The possibilities are endless.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I'd ask Adam if he thinks Stepth and I should be friends
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

phox_ said
This is why you put your social media networks on private.  Because even though you don't think you care and claim you don't care, you actually will when it blows up in your face.

Putting your networks on private will most likely only deter the first layer of people you don't want accessing personal info. Just because they give you a 'private' function doesn't mean you are not being watched, tracked, categorized, snooped-on etc. by people a little more tech savvy or the service proved itself.

Professor of Lesbian Science
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

Tyson said

Fer fuck!! I think I should just change my picture..lol.

Listen, I only posted it because I thought I looked ok. Now browsing, I see that nobody has a picture of themselves up, really. I'm just a homely chef that normally is make-up-less, with my hair tied back. I smell like onions and garlic... ok? 

Dear Adam:

Do you like maynards whine? BE HONEST.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Tyson said

Adam would say no because he knows you have a bad habit of hurting your friends by saying stupid shit and Adam doesn't want her to be hurt because he cares for his fans.... she did buy the new Opiate release right? Also, he said he dislikes Friends the tv series so your battling 2 things there.

I think Steph and I should be friends though.... I'm much nicer than you

Professor of Lesbian Science
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I love the smell of garlic and onions
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

basejumper said

phox_ said

Putting your networks on private will most likely only deter the first layer of people you don't want accessing personal info. Just because they give you a 'private' function doesn't mean you are not being watched, tracked, categorized, snooped-on etc. by people a little more tech savvy or the service proved itself.

I hear ya. 

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

oooblondieooo said

Tyson said

Fer fuck!! I think I should just change my picture..lol.

Listen, I only posted it because I thought I looked ok. Now browsing, I see that nobody has a picture of themselves up, really. I'm just a homely chef that normally is make-up-less, with my hair tied back. I smell like onions and garlic... ok? 

Dear Adam:

Do you like maynards whine? BE HONEST.

Na keep the picture it's nice having a pretty face around.  You know how forums go, sausage fest.

Now look, as for the onions and garlic, we gotta do something about that.  I can't handle onions

oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

basejumper said

Tyson said

Adam would say no because he knows you have a bad habit of hurting your friends by saying stupid shit and Adam doesn't want her to be hurt because he cares for his fans.... she did buy the new Opiate release right? Also, he said he dislikes Friends the tv series so your battling 2 things there.

I think Steph and I should be friends though.... I'm much nicer than you

ehehhehehehe

I like you.

xoxoxox

lol