Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
ditchrider1
Maynard Believer

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by ditchrider1 »

PulsedHalo wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:28 am

I hope this backend maintenance is the reason I can't login with my account anymore. I really don't want to pay again. I don't even know who to contact.

Justin - "Thanks for being part of Tool Army"
I contacted One Live Media through the hyperlink at the bottom right hand corner of the Toolband page. It took them about two weeks to restore my Tool Army account which I have had since 2003ish.

Took a bit of back and forth until they could verify me since the original email account I used to sign up originally is long dead. I also may have lost my original screen name which is odd but I am back in. When I log in it has a different user name, my full name with a number 4 at the end and One Live swears my public name is the original, yet I cannot confirm since there is little to no activity on the site to even test.

I would recommend the same if you are TA who is locked out. Here is the link to One Live, go to the "Let's Talk" section at the top

https://onelivemedia.com/pages/demo
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

thanks for the tips with TA. reading your post made me realize i better check it cause i havent since before these updates occured. i barely use it but dont want to loose my account. i had to reset my password but got in fine after that.

cheers! glad your back in.
Last edited by bob on Sun May 12, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

PulsedHalo wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:28 am I hope this backend maintenance is the reason I can't login with my account anymore. I really don't want to pay again. I don't even know who to contact.
Try resetting your password. That worked for me.

The real issue is that one you sign in, there's nothing there.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

rshforgothispw wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:00 pm Not mad at tool at all I completely understand it’s fucking epicenter I’m fuming at. This place is a shit show. Everyone is just parked at a stand still. When we originally evacuated they said 90 min wait. ALL bands would continue. Everyone who we spoke to were there for only tool. Fucking everyone. then when 90 mins passed they said two more hrs. ALL BANDS would play. We waited. Then a cop drove up and said cancelled. As we were walking out some guy had talked to his friend that worked at the event and said tool left as soon as the storm hit. No one told that information to anyone. Epicenter staff kept saying tool were hanging around to play and along with yelawolf. Cell service was down until a few ago so no one saw the Adam Jones post. No one got epicenter tweet updates. some guy said they would play tomorrow. But now it seems they have really booked it and moved on. I feel bad for the guy who drove 12 hrs. Hell, this was my wife and my first outing since we had our little girl. It took us some serious planning to have our three kids watched and it was for naught. Didn’t even get a poster. They wouldn’t let us back in the fucking venue!
Ah man, that's disappointing. Here's hoping you have a chance to see them again...and that it makes up for this fiasco.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

rshforgothispw wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:00 pm Not mad at tool at all I completely understand it’s fucking epicenter I’m fuming at. This place is a shit show. Everyone is just parked at a stand still. When we originally evacuated they said 90 min wait. ALL bands would continue. Everyone who we spoke to were there for only tool. Fucking everyone. then when 90 mins passed they said two more hrs. ALL BANDS would play. We waited. Then a cop drove up and said cancelled. As we were walking out some guy had talked to his friend that worked at the event and said tool left as soon as the storm hit. No one told that information to anyone. Epicenter staff kept saying tool were hanging around to play and along with yelawolf. Cell service was down until a few ago so no one saw the Adam Jones post. No one got epicenter tweet updates. some guy said they would play tomorrow. But now it seems they have really booked it and moved on. I feel bad for the guy who drove 12 hrs. Hell, this was my wife and my first outing since we had our little girl. It took us some serious planning to have our three kids watched and it was for naught. Didn’t even get a poster. They wouldn’t let us back in the fucking venue!
Man I am legit sorry that happened to you I can’t imagine how gutted you must be. You are handling it better than me my dude I would have probably stroked out in pure rage.
The most intelligent person on this forum
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

It is what it is. I will use my built up rage to get my refund. The ride home in the car was dead silence. I think my wife knew to just not say anything. Quite opposite to the car ride there with the tool discog blaring. Oh well. Bring on August 30th.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Fark dude that shattered me just reading this ya poor bastard
Listen to All Them Witches
Raffa D
of Arimathea

Post by Raffa D »

Hello everybody,

Is there a possibility that Maynard has sang the second part of descending on the album. Just as a surprise for us for the long wait. Let me know what your thoughts are.
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Child’s rhyme stuck in my head
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

That sucks rsh but you did make me laugh when you said you’re gonna use your built up rage to get a refund, i hope you succeed.
I forgot my pen
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

It’s all good bro. Thanks everyone. Today is another day! Here to watch Liverpool win the premier league!
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

Liverpool blew my mind last week against Barca, that last goal was a masterpiece.

Edit: Liverpool are ahead 21 mins in while Man City still didn’t score, good luck!
I forgot my pen
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

It’s ok guys there’s still time in the day for game of thrones to air an awesome episode tonight!
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

Hard luck rsh.

This GOT episode will be amazing from what i hear, i’m waking up at 4 am to catch the episode here in Beirut.
I forgot my pen
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

Lost interest in football long ago but if Liverpool win the league I might have to get back into it just enough to throw myself off a bridge!!
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

Nevermind just seen City won thank fuck for that.
rinkwhopper
Has been

Post by rinkwhopper »

I got to Epicenter around 7 and got in the line to try and park. Around 8 a lot of cars were U-turning and taking off. One guy was kind to pass along that the event was officially canceled. Luckily I was not actually in the parking lot because it sounds like people were stuck for hours trying to get out so I was able to make it back home in 2 hours. Upsetting for sure and frustrated over the wasted time and gas, plus the likelihood that I won’t see that $120 again. Even if Tool comes back, there is no guarantee I’d even be able to get a ticket. Past shows have sold out instantly.
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Can’t listen to it I tried but just too fucking upset how do they sound?
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

I stopped listening to the new songs, i want to experience the studio recordings the right way and i think if i listen to these live ones daily that experience will suffer.
I forgot my pen
limeygringo
Green Herbsman

Post by limeygringo »

rinkwhopper wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:19 am I got to Epicenter around 7 and got in the line to try and park. Around 8 a lot of cars were U-turning and taking off. One guy was kind to pass along that the event was officially canceled. Luckily I was not actually in the parking lot because it sounds like people were stuck for hours trying to get out so I was able to make it back home in 2 hours. Upsetting for sure and frustrated over the wasted time and gas, plus the likelihood that I won’t see that $120 again. Even if Tool comes back, there is no guarantee I’d even be able to get a ticket. Past shows have sold out instantly.
I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. This never happened with me and Tool, but it's beyond frustrating when it does happen.

There's a lot ways you can ensure getting into shows at face value if you know the ropes. It can be tricky, but persistence is key. Really hope you luck out in the future.
Ahhh, Infotainment!
lachrymologist
RIP

Post by lachrymologist »

I'm mad as fuck for you man. Can't control the weather, but it would have been nice for a bit of transparency!! What time did the lightning stop?
gamebounty
RIP

Post by gamebounty »

Takeo wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 6:29 pm gamebounty - I smiled at that. My point was to say...hold the new album close. Let the world do what the world does.
Wise words friend.
"The whole world seems to have gone full gay retard" -petemasterpete
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

It’s ok guys! Liverpool can still win the champions league!
Specter
Pencildick

Post by Specter »

Danny wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:56 pm i want to experience the studio recordings the right way and i think if i listen to these live ones daily that experience will suffer.
Dancing on the roof of some cartoon showroom