Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Busty McCracken »

Whowatchesthewampas wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:48 am
Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:23 am Yeah I think they're all a bunch of cunts.
Busty 2024 for King of 'Merica
'Merica, Fuck yeah!

Winning would be easy. A vote for Bust means every single American would get one free assault rifle and one free auto upsize at participating fast food chains! Bam, landslide victory.
Listen to All Them Witches
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Capt. Shipwreck wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:32 am
Kittaan wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:41 pm Is anybody listening to MJK on NPR right now?

Interesting interview.

So far:
Tool is working on a Pay per View project?
MJK had COVID twice, he was in the hospital Dec 1 unable to breathe comfortably. He said he can sing again now, doing all his vocal exercises - discussing that is where he tossed off the reference to the PPV. Of course the interviewer didn’t ask a single question about that. Oh shit..... just occurred to me he was talking about Puscifer, I’m an idiot.

Edit: It was on a show called Q from the CBC. Not sure if the link will work. He’s one of 3 interviews, the middle one. “Singer Maynard James Keenan of Tool, A Perfect Circle and Puscifer talks about Puscifer's new album Existential Reckoning, his storied career and his battle with COVID-19.”

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1845825091816
Anymore info on these pay per view projects? I doubt it’s Tool, but man would that be something. They really should do it after the lost tour after the new album, such a shame. I’m surprised more bands aren’t live streaming shows. A pay per view show would be just what the doctor ordered.
Maymay was talking about this

https://pusciferlive.com/
Canned audience laughter
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

CALLING ALL PATRIOTS:

Donald J. Trump is STILL PRESIDENT.

HOW?

The plan was enacted over the weekend... Only you never saw it.

Biden, his cabinet, and tons of both Dem and Republican senators and other officials were arrested. Proof of their vast crimes was shown. They were court martialed and found guilty. However, it was decided this was too much for the American people to accept. Overturning the election and showing the crimes of these politicians could lead to Civil War.

So an agreement was reached: Biden and other deep state elements wI'll be allowed to move freely and serve their terms. President Trump would "concede" and leave office. But this is all for appearances. Behind the scenes, Donald J. Trump is still President.

This plan, known as Shadowprez, was seen as a last resort. But it worked. Anything that happens in the next 4 years is actually President Trumps doing.

#MAGA #WWG1WGA
#SHADOWPRESIDENT
#SHADOWPRESIDENT
#SHADOWPRESIDENT
#SHADOWPRESIDENT
Canned audience laughter
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:23 am Yeah I think they're all a bunch of cunts.
I believe the politically correct term is “basket of cunts” Busty, but yeah, pretty much.

@ Capt Shipwreck - nope, it was likely a Puscifer reference as I noted (and my secretary confirmed and even provided a link -thanks sweetheart!). I wish Tool would do it, but ... it’s Tool.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Kittaan wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:08 pm
I believe the politically correct term is “basket of cunts” Busty, but yeah, pretty much.

@ Capt Shipwreck - nope, it was likely a Puscifer reference as I noted (and my secretary confirmed and even provided a link -thanks sweetheart!). I wish Tool would do it, but ... it’s Tool.
Sincerest apologies.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

You wish you looked like James Spade
Canned audience laughter
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Post by Bobby Bottleservice »

Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:58 am
'Merica, Fuck yeah!

Winning would be easy. A vote for Bust means every single American would get one free assault rifle and one free auto upsize at participating fast food chains! Bam, landslide victory.
Fuck Busty! I like your promises! I think you would win in a landslide, unless, UNLESS, you would be running against tYson. I heard he has some good promises himself. I would need to hear his promises before making a decision. It might be a tight race!
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

hellboy wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:24 am Trump's gone guys, we can stop fighting now
Hellboy, I hear you and I got it. I apologize for bringing this shit into your forums. I will stop this stupid shit. I just want to correct my grammar. I typed in Capital and it should have been Capitol. I also misspelled Danny's last name. I spelled Carrey when it should have been Carey.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:42 pm

'Merica, Fuck yeah!

Fuck Busty! I like your promises! I think you would win in a landslide, unless, UNLESS, you would be running against tYson. I heard he has some good promises himself. I would need to hear his promises before making a decision. It might be a tight race!
Tyson and I are not your pawns to be pitted into battle against each other and I'd appreciate if you didn't try incite such scandalous activities around here thanks Bobby.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:29 pm
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:42 pm

'Merica, Fuck yeah!

Tyson and I are not your pawns to be pitted into battle against each other and I'd appreciate if you didn't try incite such scandalous activities around here thanks Bobby.
I'm just joking around Busty, Chill out buddy.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Well heavens to betsy, while I myself won't make any outlandish promises to the American people like that two timing rambunctious no good scoundrel and scandalmonger, I will say this, that every dog has it's day and by the looks of it not only has my diminutive opponent had his, he is ridden with fleas, mange and needs to be put to sleep on grounds of compassion. Now I know he would like to drone on abut the issues, but it seems to me he has more issues than National Geographic, well like I said my dear people, I am not here to make promises I'm just doing my darnedest to keep that ineffective inefficient and possibly ineligible, I mean has anyone seen his birth certificate? But I digress, I'm not here to raise concerns about the place of his birth or the questions raised about who is his actual father, things like that are well below me, I'm just here to say to you fine people that I won't be making any promises, ones that I mean to keep that is.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Great thanks alot Bobby, you've turned my oldest chum on this God forsaken forum into a foe. Thanks alot mate, hope you're happy with yourself!
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:54 pm Great thanks alot Bobby, you've turned my oldest chum on this God forsaken forum into a foe. Thanks alot mate, hope you're happy with yourself!
HAHA! Naw man, Busty and tyson comments are why I am always visiting this forum.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Thank you. We pre plan them together every Thursday night at the..

Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

^ this song will never EVER not be fucking amazing!
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

I didn't realize you and tys0n were in such good shape. :D
Professor of Lesbian Science
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I have no idea why Busty is lying about where we meet to discuss our posts, maybe trying to be hip the kids these days, we actually meet here

Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

whaaa happeen ?? miss one day and all hell breaks loose. bahah
Pimple
Green Herbsman

Post by Pimple »

I love it, trying to calm the Sepo's down with their political shit, after acting like a "basket of cunt's" (is that the correct usage Kittaan), by taking the piss and giving them something like 'fat cunt kebab' to chew on...

Nice to see a bit of chat in here...
Be good to each other.
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

This took a turn. lolz
Whowatchesthewampas
Green Herbsman
Height: 6

Post by Whowatchesthewampas »

wait, a kebab is a sandwich/wrap/burriot thing and not meat on a skewer?
Falling isn't flying
Floating isn't infinite
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

Local issues I think?

In this genre of food pita gyros is the best.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Whowatchesthewampas wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:23 am wait, a kebab is a sandwich/wrap/burriot thing and not meat on a skewer?
Go shave your wifes back Demetri
Canned audience laughter
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Whowatchesthewampas wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:23 am wait, a kebab is a sandwich/wrap/burriot thing and not meat on a skewer?
It could be either but I believe most of the world doesn't use skewers. At least in the countries I've been to that have kebaps.

Only one pic with skewers in the first page of 25.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=kebab&t=ffnt& ... &ia=images
Professor of Lesbian Science
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

tys0n wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:51 am I have no idea why Busty is lying about where we meet to discuss our posts, maybe trying to be hip the kids these days, we actually meet here

Holey Fuck Tyson! How did you get my home video?