Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
children
Metalologist

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by children »

doors wrote:"..pussy"

All you're getting is infant d you sick fuck!

Ring a Ring o' Roses, a pocket full of...

Pedophiles like you should be hanged, drawn and quartered.
Oh, i'm sorry. I should have said COWARD...

Is that better, you bitch...
Last edited by children on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

GODDAMN IT, THIS IS FUN...
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

You're a nuisance on this forum. Tell your 10,000 Days fetish to someone that cares.

Trying to convince others for the better part of 6 months makes you look like a raving lunatic and an annoying little turd at that. Get some help man, before it's too late.

OCD..
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

If you don't like 10,000 Days, then why are you posting on a TOOL forum?

You obviously don't contain the intelligence to fully appreciate their music, so why don't you just MOVE ON...

Go on, git...
Last edited by children on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

children wrote:If you don't like 10,000 Days, then why are you posting on a TOOL forum?

You obviously don't contain the intelligence to fully appreciate their music, so why don't you just MOVE ON...

Go on, git...

children
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

doors wrote:You're a nuisance on this forum. Tell your 10,000 Days fetish to someone that cares.

Trying to convince others for the better part of 6 months makes you look like a raving lunatic and an annoying little turd at that. Get some help man, before it's too late.

OCD..
How long has your butt-buddy Mog been raving on about how TOOL sucks and are unprofessional and how he doesn't care anymore? What, like a year, maybe 2?

He isn't even a fan of TOOL anymore and has spent more than twice the time as me obsessing over HATING them. Now THAT is fucking crazy...
Last edited by children on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

doors wrote:
children wrote:If you don't like 10,000 Days, then why are you posting on a TOOL forum?

Go on, git...

children
How the fuck did you find my Facebook?
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

The picture is hilarious, though.

That would truly be the best avatar in the world...
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Gee, I wonder why people think TOOL fans are retarded. Fuckin' embarrassing.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Tell me about it...
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Adam shared the following on Facebook not long ago, which seems to show some kind of 3D printing:

The caption is "A hail stone storm ~ New Pre Production ~ thank you #Ultimaker3dPrinter" and it showed something (possibly a head?) being printed. No idea if this is even Tool related, but perhaps they're going to release some "figurines" from their videos?
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

hellboy wrote:Adam shared the following on Facebook not long ago, which seems to show some kind of 3D printing:

The caption is "A hail stone storm ~ New Pre Production ~ thank you #Ultimaker3dPrinter" and it showed something (possibly a head?) being printed. No idea if this is even Tool related, but perhaps they're going to release some "figurines" from their videos?
see now that's good marketing. people on this forum are always getting on them for selling overpriced shit no one wants. I would DEFINITELY buy a figurine from one of their videos. especially some of the Undertow stuff. that would be ill.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

Undertow is being rereleased in a box package with a figurine from the Sober video.

That's the "curveball". You betcha.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

children wrote:
doors wrote:
children wrote:Yeah, whoever made that video is SO NOT a fundamentalist christian...

"Instead of following TOOL, why not follow Jesus?" LOL
That video had very valid points. Stop taking quotes out of context.

Get your head out of your fanboi ass and watch all of it before you judge it. Watch this 33 minutes video - it will do you good. Maybe it will halt your daily jerk off sessions to your beloved 10,000 Days. Let Jesus into your life...you fucktard!

It's about time you started singing a new song you boring cunt....
I DID watch the entire 33 minute video, and i DID open my mind just like the robot narrator asked me to...

The whole point was that the occult is Satan trying to lure people away from Christ's teachings, when in reality, all religions, including Christianity, are really just misinterpreted occult teachings that have been skewed over thousands of years of misunderstanding and corruption. Jesus, if he did exist (which i think he probably did) would have been an occult member because he would have been an enlightened one which is precisely what Illuminati means.

The person who made that video is no different than the other religious fanatics who have been led to believe that anything involving unknown energy is the devil. They are living in fear of the unknown because that it is what they have been told to believe.

Sure, TOOL is involved with the occult, but it doesn't mean that they are evil, or being controlled by the Illuminati or worshipping Satan.

The Devil and God don't exist. Just the matter that encompasses our beings and the universe (or multiverse), which happen to contain the power to create the spirits that make us who we are, therefore, giving us the ability to decide what we think is right and wrong or GOOD and EVIL or maybe you prefer the words HOLY and UNHOLY.

I believe there are spirits out there that CHOOSE to live an "evil" existence, but it really comes down to the CHOICE that the particular entity DECIDES to take.

The person who made that video is blinded by their own fear and if you cannot see that then you are blind yourself...
Personally I feel that Tool's dabbling in the Occult is a moot point.

What is more distressing is that this band that includes four privileged, white, straight males is so succesful.

I highly doubt they would have reached the heights that they have if the band contained a transsexual, disabled or a person of colour.

I implore every fan of Tool's music to check their privilege and think, I mean really think about how Tool really became so successful.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

There are plenty of other bands that fit the same exact description as the members of TOOL, and they are not successful at all.

It doesn't come down to race or gender or sexual identity; it comes down to talent and perseverance and maybe a bit of wisdom and understanding of the universe...

Plus, TOOL hardly ever showed their faces to the public in their early career. It wasn't all that well-known to the mainstream whether they were white, straight, able-bodied, intelligent males or not. The reason they preferred to stay out of the spotlight was to avoid that judgement in the first place.

They wanted to gain popularity based on the music and visuals alone, not on their personalities or how "attractive" they are physically. The mysterious aspect of their image was just a result of that...
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Damn. Tried clicking the link n says its unavailable >_> wtf was it?
also, Avatar!
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

I thought they gained their popularity thru the power of Lord Satan & Illuminatieess..
also, Avatar!
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

...and it could of had something to do with the mystic powers from beyond...
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

If anything it proves how dumb white men are amirite
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

...or fuck it, TOOL are extraterrestrials sent here to save us from our own self-destruction and bestow upon us the gift of divinity...
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

children wrote:There are plenty of other bands that fit the same exact description as the members of TOOL, and they are not successful at all.

It doesn't come down to race or gender or sexual identity; it comes down to talent and perseverance and maybe a bit of wisdom and understanding of the universe...

Plus, TOOL hardly ever showed their faces to the public in their early career. It wasn't all that well-known to the mainstream whether they were white, straight, able-bodied, intelligent males or not. The reason they preferred to stay out of the spotlight was to avoid that judgement in the first place.

They wanted to gain popularity based on the music and visuals alone, not on their personalities or how "attractive" they are physically. The mysterious aspect of their image was just a result of that...
Die CIS scum

[youtube][/youtube]
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

LOL at anyone engaging with Tyson on a serious level. He'll just pull the ball away at the last minute.

Tyson = Lucy
You = Charlie Brown
Ki77aan :twisted:
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Just because you lack the intellectual capacity to engage in a meaningful debate with myself, doesn't mean others don't have the ability, although I haven't encountered it yet.
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

What corner of the internet did you crawl out of?
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Not Tyson wrote:
children wrote:There are plenty of other bands that fit the same exact description as the members of TOOL, and they are not successful at all.

Die CIS scum

[youtube][/youtube]
Come on, Tyson, don't be making fun of the transgender population. Prejudice is a real problem in the world and should be taken seriously...