Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by markuspoop »

Oh man, you combine Tool with Gravedigger and Big Foot and I'll happily empty my bank account.
I like to poop naked.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

And after that comes pimping of an alcoholic beverage via Twatter as a side project with one of the band members involved.

Oh wait, never mind.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Danny's been promoting 4-Loco on twitter?
I like to poop naked.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

Negative- Justin just signed a deal with Olde English 800.

They just found out that Eazy-E is dead so there's that obstacle.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Not all that long ago I rolled up to a house party with a 40 of OE and so help me if I want treated like a God.
I like to poop naked.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

BlackHole83 wrote:The live performance, the music , the experience is where it counts.
Yes.
This new TooL experience is going to be tits!
The live performance of Danny flying from the top rope and hammering his opponent will be spectacular! Adam has been mastering his figure 4 leg-lock so there is really no beating him. The Justin/Maynard tag team should be epic as well. All of this happening against a TooL musical backdrop with the real players finally making an appearance, with makeup of course, will be utterly mind blowing!! :shock:

FUCK YES!
Professor of Lesbian Science
Capt. Shipwreck
Has been

Post by Capt. Shipwreck »

Adam has posted another vid on his instagram of a live like sound recording, remix? Sounds cool!

http://instagram.com/adamjones_tv
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Don't know about remix but it definitely sounds like the music they play between songs in concerts.
Hey! Denty!
Capt. Shipwreck
Has been

Post by Capt. Shipwreck »

I was Highly skeptical that these recordings were anything. But, now that there are two, it has me thinking a little bit. To my ear they sound a little different. Also, I use the word remix because Adam did in the first post of the baby with music. Interesting stuff.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

I highly doubt these snippets are "nothing".

Bastard's trying to tell us something.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

The baby video definitely had a synth sound that's similar to, if not identical to, the one they used in that "Vicarious Jam" on the 10K Days tours.

The newest video sounds different. Sounds a lot like the Animoog app to me, but who knows. Synths are hard to spot at the best of times, let alone an instagram video.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I don't think it's anything. Mostly because Adam's been releasing "mysterious" stuff on IG for a couple of years now and....nothing. I won't believe or get excited by anything he shows on there short of a release date.
Hey! Denty!
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Oh, it's most definitely all a bunch of nothing.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

basejumper wrote:
BlackHole83 wrote:The live performance, the music , the experience is where it counts.
Yes.
This new TooL experience is going to be tits!
The live performance of Danny flying from the top rope and hammering his opponent will be spectacular! Adam has been mastering his figure 4 leg-lock so there is really no beating him. The Justin/Maynard tag team should be epic as well. All of this happening against a TooL musical backdrop with the real players finally making an appearance, with makeup of course, will be utterly mind blowing!! :shock:

FUCK YES!
no mention of the Iron Sheik ... I'll pass
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

No Iron Sheik but in between the opening band and Tool coming on they will have an extended version of Piper's Pit. So there's that.
I like to poop naked.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

markuspoop wrote:No Iron Sheik but in between the opening band and Tool coming on they will have an extended version of Piper's Pit. So there's that.
[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]

shit gets real around the two minute mark lol
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Calfium Jay wrote:http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/features ... ed-in-2014

Daniel Johns.

Tee hee he...
January 9th date. All complete guesses.

On a side note, holy shit Dr. Dre is on 13 years with no album!
Hey! Denty!
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

Going on 15 years. 2001 came out in 99.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

is that a new newsletter? or an old one? when there's no real news I find it hard to keep track.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:is that a new newsletter? or an old one? when there's no real news I find it hard to keep track.
It's new. Wonder why Blair didn't put it on the front page.
Hey! Denty!
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Tl;dr for the newsletter:

Nothing. It says nothing.
Hey! Denty!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

TOOL NEWSLETTER
FEBRUARY 2014, E.V.

Now that everyone has exchanged tokens of love and affection, and those hallmark e-cards, sushi hearts and power ballads are just a far distant memory (as are those pink marshmallows in her cocoa, and the terrible idea of that fuzzy Vermont Chupacabra), let’s see if there is any pressing Tool news. Ummmmmmm... Nope. Hang on, let’s check again just to be sure… Ummmmmmm… No. Not a lot, anyway.
If you’ve been reading my posts in the news section, you already know about the upcoming MINI-TOUR, including how to purchase VIP PACKS that come with enviable seats and other goodies, a concise description of which I listed in the informative January offering. As for the set-lists, no spoilers here! Also indelibly etched in your well-grooved cranial region is that PUSCIFER, APC, and FAILURE will be playing shows at the GREEK THEATER as part of Maynard’s 50th Birthday extravaganza. And if it’s a maple ham, corn and pineapple stuffed potato that you crave while listening to great ultra-fusion jazz on any given Monday night, you know where they’re baking.

So, what else?

Justin is back from his daring adventure involving the handling of a falcon… or a hawk… or a hawk-shaped military drone? Likewise, Danny has returned from Hawaii, where he is still trying to smuggle out enough curly koa wood to make a new drum (or nifty salad bowl, if I’m to believe an article in the current issue of VegNews magazine). And with Adam’s WWE wrestling buddies having exited the loft after an encore of golden hits - leaving the place no worse for wear, I might add - the fellows are back in the no picnic business of writing/arranging of new Tool material. So, if you saw Danny at Monday night’s Jayhawks game in Kansas, rest assure that this was his decoy-double getting in some much needed practice before the tour begins.

So, now that you are all caught up on any relevant Tool news (and you’ve come up with the brilliant idea to put cherry marshmallows in the hot Ghirardelli chocolate next year), if you are fortunate enough to be going to any of the upcoming Tool shows, have a great experience, but please remember to be respectful to the support act and courteous to fellow concert goers. Absolutely no laser pointers – be it Krypton, Inferno, or a Walmart “spot.” Also, no micro recorders, Creed hoodies, pocket shots and hopefully it goes without saying that ‘smiles’ is never a good idea whenever prog-metal with hypnotic visuals are involved!

"Extreme Couponing" is coming on, so I gotta go. Short month, short newsletter.

HAPPY TRAILS

BLAIR
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

See? Nothing.
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

xZ1mM3r wrote:TOOL NEWSLETTER
FEBRUARY 2014, E.V.

Now that everyone has exchanged tokens of love and affection, and those hallmark e-cards, sushi hearts and power ballads are just a far distant memory (as are those pink marshmallows in her cocoa, and the terrible idea of that fuzzy Vermont Chupacabra), let’s see if there is any pressing Tool news. Ummmmmmm... Nope. Hang on, let’s check again just to be sure… Ummmmmmm… No. Not a lot, anyway.
If you’ve been reading my posts in the news section, you already know about the upcoming MINI-TOUR, including how to purchase VIP PACKS that come with enviable seats and other goodies, a concise description of which I listed in the informative January offering. As for the set-lists, no spoilers here! Also indelibly etched in your well-grooved cranial region is that PUSCIFER, APC, and FAILURE will be playing shows at the GREEK THEATER as part of Maynard’s 50th Birthday extravaganza. And if it’s a maple ham, corn and pineapple stuffed potato that you crave while listening to great ultra-fusion jazz on any given Monday night, you know where they’re baking.

So, what else?

Justin is back from his daring adventure involving the handling of a falcon… or a hawk… or a hawk-shaped military drone? Likewise, Danny has returned from Hawaii, where he is still trying to smuggle out enough curly koa wood to make a new drum (or nifty salad bowl, if I’m to believe an article in the current issue of VegNews magazine). And with Adam’s WWE wrestling buddies having exited the loft after an encore of golden hits - leaving the place no worse for wear, I might add - the fellows are back in the no picnic business of writing/arranging of new Tool material. So, if you saw Danny at Monday night’s Jayhawks game in Kansas, rest assure that this was his decoy-double getting in some much needed practice before the tour begins.

So, now that you are all caught up on any relevant Tool news (and you’ve come up with the brilliant idea to put cherry marshmallows in the hot Ghirardelli chocolate next year), if you are fortunate enough to be going to any of the upcoming Tool shows, have a great experience, but please remember to be respectful to the support act and courteous to fellow concert goers. Absolutely no laser pointers – be it Krypton, Inferno, or a Walmart “spot.” Also, no micro recorders, Creed hoodies, pocket shots and hopefully it goes without saying that ‘smiles’ is never a good idea whenever prog-metal with hypnotic visuals are involved!

"Extreme Couponing" is coming on, so I gotta go. Short month, short newsletter.

HAPPY TRAILS

BLAIR

fickst
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.