Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Ravenpig »

Did Blair announce that Danny's lady is pregnant?

Reminds me of when May Jay broke the news of Adam's wife being preggo by tagging Adam in some sort of Instagram Father's Day post.
Hey! Denty!
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

seems possible.
go taff!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Ravenpig wrote:Did Blair announce that Danny's lady is pregnant?
Good pickup - I was wondering what that meant. I don't imagine Danny is getting a new drum tech, and it did seem worded quite right to suggest he was getting some new synth for his kit.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Isn't she mega old?
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I have no idea how old she is but from the few pics I've seen of them together she looks at least 10 years younger than him.
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

not tyson wrote:Isn't she mega old?
She's no spring chicken, I imagine she's in her 30s.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

A woman in her 30's, having a kid, is super old and no spring chicken? Lol.
I like to poop naked.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Holy shit this forum is at its absolute worst when band members significant others come up.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

joeypants wrote:Holy shit this forum is at its absolute worst when band members significant others come up.
Tyson made a Tyson remark and I think HB's remark came off harsher than he meant.

Two people does not a forum make.
Hey! Denty!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Ravenpig wrote:
joeypants wrote:Holy shit this forum is at its absolute worst when band members significant others come up.
Tyson made a Tyson remark and I think HB's remark came off harsher than he meant.

Two people does not a forum make.
No, he's right. But it's the same pretty much anywhere you go on the interwebs. 90% of the shit people say behind their keyboards they wouldn't have the cojones to say to someone's face.

Before I post, I do actually try to consider that. I'm not always successful. :?
Ki77aan :twisted:
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

It's just the way it immediately takes a hard turn towards dissecting their physical appearance. It's weird at best, and it's gross pretty quickly after that usually.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Just curious, if May Jay's wife, Danny's, (don't know their names) and Korin had been nothing but praised on their physical appearance, would your reaction be the same?
Hey! Denty!
Alittlevil
Has been

Post by Alittlevil »

it seems to me like we may be 1/2 to 3/4 of the way to Tool 2 or some such? Probably not lol, however does anyone know if any other big bands have ever had all members have children close to the same age that could have this sort of far fetched possibility?
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

danny's lady rynne is one of the most rad people ive ever had a conversation with..... I for one am super excited for them .......
go taff!
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

It's my guess we don't know for sure if that's the case yet.
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

markuspoop wrote:A woman in her 30's, having a kid, is super old and no spring chicken? Lol.
30+ isn't what I'd consider a spring chicken. I'm not trying to assert that there's anything wrong with having kids in your 30s, we certainly did. Just letting Tyson know Rynne ain't the grandma he seems to be alluding to.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

markuspoop wrote:A woman in her 30's, having a kid, is super old and no spring chicken? Lol.
I feel like you should wait at least until 30, right? 22 year olds having kids is usually a pretty bad idea..
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:
I feel like you should wait at least until 30, right? 22 year olds having kids is usually a pretty bad idea..
Medical studies show that having kids in your 20's is healthiest for the child, but who cares about that?
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

not tyson wrote:
N.Y.H.C. wrote:
Medical studies show that having kids in your 20's is healthiest for the child, but who cares about that?
Physical health is not the only health...
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Ravenpig wrote:Just curious, if May Jay's wife, Danny's, (don't know their names) and Korin had been nothing but praised on their physical appearance, would your reaction be the same?
Well that depends on what you mean by "praise," I suppose. But yeah, let's not pretend like negative comments are not worse than positive ones. It's why they're "negative." Praising someone's appearance is a hell of a lot more pleasant and welcome, usually, than ridiculing it. If you do it at least somewhat tastefully.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

joeypants wrote:
Ravenpig wrote:Just curious, if May Jay's wife, Danny's, (don't know their names) and Korin had been nothing but praised on their physical appearance, would your reaction be the same?
Well that depends on what you mean by "praise," I suppose. But yeah, let's not pretend like negative comments are not worse than positive ones. It's why they're "negative." Praising someone's appearance is a hell of a lot more pleasant and welcome, usually, than ridiculing it. If you do it at least somewhat tastefully.
They are all just word sounds or symbols written on a screen. The receiver perceives them as positive or negative. I could tell you that hat looks good on you but you may or may not believe me. YOU make the determination if it was a positive or negative remark.
Professor of Lesbian Science
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I think the negativity towards the bands partners is distasteful. If you wouldn't say it in real life, don't say it on the internet.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

hellboy wrote: If you wouldn't say it in real life, don't say it on the internet.
Which is something that would probably never be tested, so people will say whatever they want anyways.
Professor of Lesbian Science
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Eventually Facebook accounts are going to be our entire lives. It'll be your ID, your bank account, and your online identity as well. Then people will have to be accountable for their... Who am I kidding? That's not going to stop people.
Don't mow your lawn
Specter
Pencildick

Post by Specter »

Message from Tool:

"Do you know what the monkey said when it got its tail chopped off?"
Dancing on the roof of some cartoon showroom