Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Bobby Bottleservice »

tys0n wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:46 pm
bob wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:40 pm Astreneneca ? not too into that one considering the controversy around it at the moment. My age group will be by July they say. i'd rather see how things go so im happy to wait it out for a bit.
Just get it bob, I only lost 2 legs.
Bob is scared to get the vaccine, that's funny.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Like tyson said, get the vaccine and things will get better. Hopefully we will see this band live again soon!
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Basejumper, I think all these poeple on this forum are smart enough to know that what you are saying is fucking crazing and insane. Just saying.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:53 am Can't say I ever watched it. If I wanna see an idiot I'll look in the mirror
Buster! Are you one of these conspiracy crazies? I know you aren't - People here in the states are cray cray!
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Man whoever brought up this vaccination shit in this thread should be banned
Canned audience laughter
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

tys0n wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:28 pm Man whoever brought up this vaccination shit in this thread should be banned
HAHA! Let's blame Bob, Crazy Canadian!
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

basejumper wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:29 pm All you people do is name call and give shit arguments acting like you know everything about everything. At one time I actually thought you fucks could think for yourselves, use common sense, have an intelligent conversation and question the BS being fed to you.
I was completely wrong... you are the Karens of the world towing the line of stupidity. Pushing a 'moral' agenda to silence any opposing opinions.Too lazy to do any real research into a subject but have infinite energy to talk down to people to attempt to make yourself and your opinions more "credible".
We're talking about vaccinations here, something so complex that most of us wouldn't understand so we trust the science and the institutions in place to keep us safe. We have seen time and time again people against vaccines with nothing to back up their claims with no serious medical qualifications in the field, just posting poorly photo shopped images from their insulated facebook group telling them what they want to hear.

Please watch Adam Curtis's new documentary.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

basejumper wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:29 pm All you people do is name call and give shit arguments acting like you know everything about everything. At one time I actually thought you fucks could think for yourselves, use common sense, have an intelligent conversation and question the BS being fed to you.
I was completely wrong... you are the Karens of the world towing the line of stupidity. Pushing a 'moral' agenda to silence any opposing opinions.Too lazy to do any real research into a subject but have infinite energy to talk down to people to attempt to make yourself and your opinions more "credible".
"All you people" implies every single person on this forum. Are you calling every single person on this forum all those things and "Karens"

Which BTW I think is a pretty fucking shit term to explain someone. I hope every Karen out there has thick skin coz otherwise.... ouch. Sure would hate to be a 13 year old girl in high school right about now called Karen...
Listen to All Them Witches
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Oh dear
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

basejumper wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:17 pmso I won't waste any more time.
Is this a fact this time around? Can I hold you to it? It would really make everyones day
Whowatchesthewampas
Green Herbsman
Height: 6

Post by Whowatchesthewampas »

hellboy wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:17 am
basejumper wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:17 pmso I won't waste any more time.
Is this a fact this time around? Can I hold you to it? It would really make everyones day
:lol:
Falling isn't flying
Floating isn't infinite
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:46 am
tys0n wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:28 pm Man whoever brought up this vaccination shit in this thread should be banned
HAHA! Let's blame Bob, Crazy Canadian!
I'm use to it! we all know who brought it up first! Also, I'm not scared to get a vaccince and i never said i didnt like 7empest at all. Your on a roll with the fake news! Ha.

The Astrazenaca is a bit concerning although it seems it was very odd cases that caused problems. Still makes me want to know more, just in case, being all these were made fast but they also were worked on around the clock. Like i said earlier, its nice i have more time to check it out and see. It mostly seems ok but theres nothing wrong with keeping an open mind about these things. Talking about it though seems to be a problem. bah
Whowatchesthewampas wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:57 am anyways, anyone get a tour shirt yesterday? By the time I saw the sale they were sold out, unless I wanted a 3XL to wear as a muumuu

did you cave in and go for the muumuu ? you should if you havent! doo it!
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:15 pm
Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:53 am Can't say I ever watched it. If I wanna see an idiot I'll look in the mirror
Buster! Are you one of these conspiracy crazies? I know you aren't - People here in the states are cray cray!
haha nah man, Trumps, vaccines.. I'll let everyone else pick apart each other over all this shit while I just keep wandering in the bush with a smile on my face not being too worried about it all. Did my first 2 two hour session in a float deprivation tank on friday arvo, now THAT was way fucking more interesting than this conversation to me!

I do have concerns about getting short term side effects from the vaccine, but when it comes time to get my jab, I'll roll up my sleeve and cop it sweet coz I'm a sheeple like that apparently..
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Busty McCracken wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:39 pm short term side effects from the vaccine
All that happened to me was the next day my arm felt like I'd been playing the dead arm game all day like back in high school and I felt like I had a cold coming on, nothing a few beers didn't fix (plus watching Manly getting smashed helped).
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Fuck ya Haha!

Girl i took on a hike yesterday is a nurse and had some pretty nasty side effects (fevers, headaches,nausea) but only lasted a few days and is a rare occurrence for it to happen.

I think anyone like base is quite intelligent to question the government and the media , I have a large mistrust for them myself. But what I don't think is intelligent is CONSTANTLY spruikung your opinions on others like you're some fucking messiah thats going to change everyone's opinion as im seeing on social media from some mates also. Way I see it, ya don't wanna get the jab , that's fine, don't. Personally I think ya should jab your kids but I'm not their parent so who am I to say. But you do you and let everyone else do them. If others like myself are happy to take a jab, then so fucking be it. Stop wasting ya energy and time.
Whowatchesthewampas
Green Herbsman
Height: 6

Post by Whowatchesthewampas »

I didn’t cave Bob. I have too many muumuus
Falling isn't flying
Floating isn't infinite
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

great muumuu'n !
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

tys0n wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:48 pm
Busty McCracken wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:39 pm short term side effects from the vaccine
All that happened to me was the next day my arm felt like I'd been playing the dead arm game all day like back in high school and I felt like I had a cold coming on, nothing a few beers didn't fix (plus watching Manly getting smashed helped).
But those tentacles take a long time to grow. ;)
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

bob wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:59 am
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:47 pm God dammit! I'm torn between 3rd eye and 7empest. (my opinion) Tool's 2 best songs ever!
no question~! Third Eye will always be better,hands down!

Tyson, whos Bryan ? actually i know a Bryan hows kinda a shady character. i havent talked to him in quite a few years and im ok with that. I know a lot of fucked up people. haha its true.
My bad Bob. This is what you said comparing 3rd eye and 7empest. Not fake news, just a bad memory on my part.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:26 pm
bob wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:59 am
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:47 pm God dammit! I'm torn between 3rd eye and 7empest. (my opinion) Tool's 2 best songs ever!
no question~! Third Eye will always be better,hands down!

Tyson, whos Bryan ? actually i know a Bryan hows kinda a shady character. i havent talked to him in quite a few years and im ok with that. I know a lot of fucked up people. haha its true.
My bad Bob. This is what you said comparing 3rd eye and 7empest. Not fake news, just a bad memory on my part.
its ok. i didnt really care. Bad memory ? you schmookin' doope, maakin baaabies, haha. A friend of mine use to say that. Apparently its from The Simpsons. Chief Wiggums.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

nvm
Last edited by tys0n on Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

whats that suppose to mean? well your good to go, right ? not growing a third arm or anything. My aunt was talking to me yesterday and her arm and wrist became swollen 5 days after her Pfizer shot. its still kinda like that and she got it in Feb, apparently thats common. shes 78. who knows.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I created a thread for vaccination stuff. Let this one remain silent in respect to Tool's lack of productivity

https://fourtheye.net/f/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1342
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

ok! Tyson even deleted his message. That was the example! u pussy!

Hey, thats not a good thread! We weren't talking nonsense about stuff. hmm
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I've seen nothing but nonsense in this thread the last few weeks