Uncle Fucker

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by ms2r »

Ha.
Spoonman
Geacon

Post by Spoonman »

hellboy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:44 pm Something happening maybe?

Sounds cool!

Looking forward to hear the final result in 2040!
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Post by Bobby Bottleservice »

Bob, who is the better drummer? Neil Peart or Danny Carrey..... or Tommy Lee?
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:32 pm Bob, who is the better drummer? Neil Peart or Danny Carrey..... or Tommy Lee?
baaah! Tommy Lee sounded pretty awesome with the crue when i saw them 4 times with Steve back in 05/06. People make fun of MC kinda and i get that a bit but they were a lot of fun,sounded great and put on an awesome show.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I hope Steve didn't entice you with the devils lettuce during those shows
Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

tys0n wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:21 am I hope Steve didn't entice you with the devils lettuce during those shows
whats that mean ? haha. oh i see. never head that term for that before. naah, he was into alcohol way too much.

I was kind of waiting for this. Sorry to ruin the party but i got a call almost 4 weeks ago. Steve passed away.
His light reached far and wide obviously. Other then that its kinda weird for that here but still. i'll miss that guy.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

That's the way she goes Bob
Canned audience laughter
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

Is it too much to ask to tell the truth once in a while?

:|
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

The band hasn't said anything.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Bunch of insensitive bastards you lot are hey.
Bummer to hear about ya loss Brudda Bob. Chin up mate.
Listen to All Them Witches
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Steve was the best moderator we never had, rip in peace
Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Thanks, Tyson & Busty.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

This place has been too quiet lately (maybe it's the idiots that believe that the votes were stolen.. bunch of brainwashed DUMBFUCKS!) Alright, no politics HELLBOY. Ronnie James was the best metal singer, but I think MJK is the best singer overall. Just my opinion.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:13 pm ... (maybe it's the idiots that believe that the votes were stolen.. bunch of brainwashed DUMBFUCKS!) ...

Dude that's a whole lot of anger and animosity towards your fellow man. Why? If your boy did actually win then why not let the American Constitutional process play itself out? If Trump is wrong let him be exposed. If there is fraud let it be exposed as well. Election integrity is essential to preserving American Liberties and Freedoms. All Americans should demand fair elections.

Why attack and verbally abuse people you don't even know and fan the flames of an already smoldering fire between the people? This plays right into what the media is pushing. Division, Fear, Chaos. Don't give in to the propaganda.
Professor of Lesbian Science
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

basejumper wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:50 pm
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:13 pm ... (maybe it's the idiots that believe that the votes were stolen.. bunch of brainwashed DUMBFUCKS!) ...

Dude that's a whole lot of anger and animosity towards your fellow man. Why? If your boy did actually win then why not let the American Constitutional process play itself out? If Trump is wrong let him be exposed. If there is fraud let it be exposed as well. Election integrity is essential to preserving American Liberties and Freedoms. All Americans should demand fair elections.

Why attack and verbally abuse people you don't even know and fan the flames of an already smoldering fire between the people? This plays right into what the media is pushing. Division, Fear, Chaos. Don't give in to the propaganda.
While off topic great fucking post!
Canned audience laughter
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

Agreed.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Basejumper, I am sorry If I offended you or anyone else here. I am not angry - even though my last post seemed I was. I am very, very happy at the current outcome. Trump keeps stating that he won and his followers believe him. Can you explain that? I believe this system works and I do not think there was any cheating as he claims. Just a multi-millionaire loser that can not accept that he lost.
Spoonman
Geacon

Post by Spoonman »

*yawn*
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
Whowatchesthewampas
Green Herbsman
Height: 6

Post by Whowatchesthewampas »

smiling adam alert
Falling isn't flying
Floating isn't infinite
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:28 pm

Basejumper, I am sorry If I offended you or anyone else here. I am not angry - even though my last post seemed I was. I am very, very happy at the current outcome. Trump keeps stating that he won and his followers believe him. Can you explain that? I believe this system works and I do not think there was any cheating as he claims. Just a multi-millionaire loser that can not accept that he lost.
i didnt think what you said was so bad really. Its a total blow to democracy that he keeps thinking he was cheated and i totally agree with you that these idiots, (sadly i have cousins that live down south that are the same retards your talking about, well one of them is for sure) so i see what your saying. I kinda thought the same thing awhile ago about feeding into division etc, etc but the true source of this division is TRUMP every time and you can only give somebody so many chances, so no way! He treated being a president like it was some poker game or something. Screw him, he lost how many times now ? like 3 or something ? haha, thank god hes later!

Merry Ho-Ho!
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:28 pm

Bobby, you didn't offend me. There's no reason for me to get offended by your misguided animosity. It's not directed at me. I just don't understand it... well that's not true. I understand it, I just can't relate to it.
Yes, I can explain why people believe he won. You may have a difficult time understanding because it's obvious you are only getting your news information from the controlled Main Stream Media and/or controlled social media platforms if you cannot see any fraud. It also seems you are ill informed of the system of governance Americans live under and the process that takes place when electing a President and Vice President.

He (Trump) believes he won because of rampant fraud and it's more than obvious to people who dive a little deeper than the biased headline news stories being fed to the masses. There is a myriad of evidence to back it up but most won't even bother to investigate.
Did you watch the hearings in many of these states that detail the fraud or did you catch the snippits the MSM wanted you to hear? Are you following and understand the court cases currently pending or are you relying on CNN to tell you what you need to know? Did you read through any of the over 1000 sworn affidavits that corroborate fraud or will you just believe NBC telling you none of them are evidence? Have you looked into the Dominion voting system and Smartmatic software most votes were cast on and what are the origins of that system or will you just pass it off as a baseless conspiracy theory?? It's pretty revealing but the MSM says there is nothing to see there so you should probably just not bother looking for yourself. Did you look at the charts showing impossibilities in voting tabulations? Not just improbabilities but impossibilities. You probably didn't see the results of audits of voting machines revealing ERROR rates in Michigan of 68.05% and in Nevada of 70% with more states coming soon. The acceptable error rate is .005%!! Nevada alone has counted at least 130,000 'irregular' votes cast in it's election. I could go on and on....The MSM behemoth doesn't think that's newsworthy but guess what is... "(insert name of celebrity here) thinks Trump is ruining our Democracy because he's a racist, a bully and anonymous CIA sources tell us he once bought sexual favors from a Russian midget named JoJo. Plus he won't give up and give us what we want so he obviously is an agent of Putin!"
It's propaganda. They either don't report it at all or twist the facts they do report to make Trump out to be the worst human ever to walk on this earth. Look beyond the headlines. Look for independent news sources.

Right now there are at least 7 contested States (NV, AZ, NM, MI, WI, PA, GA) that sent 2 sets of Electoral votes to the Senate to be opened and counted on Jan 6. 2021. The only way for someone to lawfully claim President-Elect status before the Senate opens those Electoral votes is for an opponent to concede. Trump has not done that. This means the NO ONE can lawfully assume to be President Elect before January and until the required number of Electoral votes to be declared President are lawfully counted.
No matter how much the Mind Control Media claims Biden won, he has not yet won.
Who is vested with the authority to call the election? The media? Joe Biden? Can court cases change the outcome if fraud is found? When the votes are counted there is still a process to go through. Since it's contested there will be even more processes to go through. There are several ways it could play out, which I won't go into here. Look into it though. It's looking to be a pretty exciting month or two. Regardless of how it turns out everyone will get an education in Constitutional Law. Which is what I'm interested in.

So if I claim to be God-Emporor of the Fourth-Eye is it true? What about if I get the media and all the members of the site to back me up. Does it make it true then?

bob wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:42 pm
i didnt think what you said was so bad really. Its a total blow to democracy that he keeps thinking he was cheated and i totally agree with you that these idiots, (sadly i have cousins that live down south that are the same retards your talking about, well one of them is for sure) so i see what your saying. I kinda thought the same thing awhile ago about feeding into division etc, etc but the true source of this division is TRUMP every time and you can only give somebody so many chances, so no way! He treated being a president like it was some poker game or something. Screw him, he lost how many times now ? like 3 or something ? haha, thank god hes later!

Merry Ho-Ho!
Of course you didn't think what he said sounded angry... you use the same angry, inflammatory language as if you are some kind of genius and everyone that doesn't have the same views as you is of inferior mind. Who is feeding the division again? I might suggest it's people like you that call others 'idiots' and 'retards' for not giving in to your narrative. I find it almost comical that people who talk about Trump destroying their democracy don't even know the type of system the States are governed under and how the process is supposed to work. No wonder you think Trump is whining about being cheated.
The united States is NOT a democracy. It's a Constitutional Republic. If you don't know the difference then your arguments hold no validity because you think were talking about apples when the conversation is really about oranges.

Sorry Hellboy :D ... I know you don't want politics discussed here but I felt I needed to respond to maybe help Bobby and Bob understand why Trump won't give up. Even if you dislike him it's important he's fighting for election integrity, it's important he's fighting for the rights of all Americans.
Professor of Lesbian Science
levba
My pain is just an excuse

Post by levba »

^

lol
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.