Post by Busty McCracken »

Can't say I ever watched it. If I wanna see an idiot I'll look in the mirror
Listen to All Them Witches
tys0n
Streeper

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by tys0n »

Bro you're missing out.

Also public service announcement, I got the first astrazeneca jab today and I feel fine, get vaccinated kids.
Canned audience laughter
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

TOOL TOUR MERCH ON SALE NOW

Limited quantities of TOOL merch previously sold on tour available NOW at

https://tooltourshop.com/
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:49 pm
bob wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:06 am no screeching hault bro. its just happening again. Look at what Lucas said. asking HB to email Blair to get the skinny on stuff. dont fall for it! save yourselves! :P

and thanks for not ignoring me! i almost cried! haha
Haha! No one here is ignoring you BOB. The only main thing thing I have to say that I completely disagree with you is.. you don't think the song 7empest is not one of the bands elite songs. I love third eye, but I think 7empest is their KING KONG OF ALL THEIR SONGS!. I can not stop listening to it!
i never said it wasnt one of there ''elite'' songs. who says that anyway ? :lol: Sorry, its good but it doesnt turn my crank like 'Third Eye' does. Its not the same as the older stuff but FI is a pretty good album considering 10k wasnt, imo. Thats all i was hoping for, so all good in the hood.

so Bobby B, does your family call you Bobby ? mine always has and still does. just wondering.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:56 pm
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:24 pm
Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:18 am

Shit ignore me and you're at 99.2%
Go Away, Baitin!
I go away for a bit and ya post asking where I am. I post and ya tell me to go away. Can't fucking keep up with you sometimes bottles.
Tell me about it. i miss a day and its gone south again!

and Lucas with a K. Did i spell it like George Lucas ? so its like, magick with a K ? Special K! i cant paragraph quote another message in this or dont know how and i dont want to spam the forums so i'll keep it to two messages only. Sorry brah!
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Post by Bobby Bottleservice »

tys0n wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:57 pm Pretty sure it's a quote from Idiocracy
You are 100% correct!
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:40 pm You're an odd man Bottles but I do like ya ya fucking weirdo
HAHA! Is Kraft punk that much of a weirdo? Hey McCrackers, you are a okay in my book!
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

tys0n wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:04 am Bro you're missing out.

Also public service announcement, I got the first astrazeneca jab today and I feel fine, get vaccinated kids.
Yes, Busty is missing out if he hasn't watched Idiocracy. Hopefully you guys are also familiar with the move Office Space.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Astreneneca ? not too into that one considering the controversy around it at the moment. My age group will be by July they say. i'd rather see how things go so im happy to wait it out for a bit.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

bob wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:13 am
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:49 pm
bob wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:06 am no screeching hault bro. its just happening again. Look at what Lucas said. asking HB to email Blair to get the skinny on stuff. dont fall for it! save yourselves! :P

and thanks for not ignoring me! i almost cried! haha
Haha! No one here is ignoring you BOB. The only main thing thing I have to say that I completely disagree with you is.. you don't think the song 7empest is not one of the bands elite songs. I love third eye, but I think 7empest is their KING KONG OF ALL THEIR SONGS!. I can not stop listening to it!
i never said it wasnt one of there ''elite'' songs. who says that anyway ? :lol: Sorry, its good but it doesnt turn my crank like 'Third Eye' does. Its not the same as the older stuff but FI is a pretty good album considering 10k wasnt, imo. Thats all i was hoping for, so all good in the hood.

so Bobby B, does your family call you Bobby ? mine always has and still does. just wondering.
Hey Bob, I misquoted you, someone used the word elite, but seriously I can respect that 7empest doesn't do it for you. I just love that Justin and Danny have this rhythm going on for several minutes while Adam is doing his thing. It's just fucking amazing! The blokes from Australia were at least able to to see a rough draft of this song and I'm jealous! I do think FI, Lateralus, Aenima, & Undertow are better than 10K.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

bob wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:40 pm Astreneneca ? not too into that one considering the controversy around it at the moment. My age group will be by July they say. i'd rather see how things go so im happy to wait it out for a bit.
Just get it bob, I only lost 2 legs.
Canned audience laughter
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Just made an appointment for my daughter and myself. What's up with these brainwashed fuckers that think that this is only because the government wants to keep track of us? Sad. Is Australia, Germany, or Netherlands crazy like this or is it just some of these people in the US?
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

:arrow: Oh yes! Sign me up to be a human guinea pig and take an experimental drug for a "virus" that has a 99.97% survival rate.

Will we ever learn from the past? 1976 swine flu ring a bell? Probably not.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/NVP2Z8jsYtM6/

Rona vac

Professor of Lesbian Science
lukas
Geacon

Post by lukas »

dear professor of lesbian science. pretty much everything listed in your 2 images is false. but i am sure you dont care.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

basejumper wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:12 pm :arrow: Oh yes! Sign me up to be a human guinea pig and take an experimental drug for a "virus" that has a 99.97% survival rate.
Canned audience laughter
Spoonman
Geacon

Post by Spoonman »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:03 pm

Just made an appointment for my daughter and myself. What's up with these brainwashed fuckers that think that this is only because the government wants to keep track of us? Sad. Is Australia, Germany, or Netherlands crazy like this or is it just some of these people in the US?
Crazy people are everywhere and these days they think they must go out and yell.

...but let's not talk about this crap here, please...
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Man, not this shit again.

mRNA is not experimental, or even new. No credible scientist has any concerns regarding it's "impact on fertility", mostly because they understand what mRNA is, unlike most conspiracy theorists.

The vaccines were tested on animals, there's countless credible examples of this a Google search away

If we don't know the medium and long term effects of the vaccine, how do we know they aren't reversible?

Do anyone bother to avoid GMO's in anything else the eat/drink/get injected? Is there any evidence, after decades that GMO's are all bad? Are all GMO's the same. Absurdly broad arguments are of no value to anyone but conspiracy theorists

What's the concern with using stem cells? They've been safely used in medicine for decades. Manufactured outrage

Every medicine and/or vaccine has potential side effects. Ever read the side of a Paracetamol bottle?

Vaccine manufacturers liability for injuries caused by the vaccine will be tested in court, if/when they are determined, and not before.

More bullshit posts on this topic will be deleted. Apply come common sense FFS Basejumper.
Spoonman
Geacon

Post by Spoonman »

hellboy wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:58 am Man, not this shit again.

mRNA is not experimental, or even new. No credible scientist has any concerns regarding it's "impact on fertility", mostly because they understand what mRNA is, unlike most conspiracy theorists.

The vaccines were tested on animals, there's countless credible examples of this a Google search away

If we don't know the medium and long term effects of the vaccine, how do we know they aren't reversible?

Do anyone bother to avoid GMO's in anything else the eat/drink/get injected? Is there any evidence, after decades that GMO's are all bad? Are all GMO's the same. Absurdly broad arguments are of no value to anyone but conspiracy theorists

What's the concern with using stem cells? They've been safely used in medicine for decades. Manufactured outrage

Every medicine and/or vaccine has potential side effects. Ever read the side of a Paracetamol bottle?

Vaccine manufacturers liability for injuries caused by the vaccine will be tested in court, if/when they are determined, and not before.

More bullshit posts on this topic will be deleted. Apply come common sense FFS Basejumper.

Thanks for that, HB!
Whowatchesthewampas
Green Herbsman
Height: 6

Post by Whowatchesthewampas »

anyways, anyone get a tour shirt yesterday? By the time I saw the sale they were sold out, unless I wanted a 3XL to wear as a muumuu
Falling isn't flying
Floating isn't infinite
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Spoonman wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:39 am
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:03 pm

Crazy people are everywhere and these days they think they must go out and yell.

...but let's not talk about this crap here, please...
HAHA! Spoonman, I can not understand this language, but by the body language of these people in this video - it seems to be similar to the crazies here in the US. I had never heard of the term "KAREN" until last year. If you want to get entertained, type in Karen anti-maskers on youtube. These people are insane!! Hellboy, I am just stating this stuff for entertainment. This is not political at all, but you should watch some of these videos for a laugh, because these people are serious and Fucking cookoo!
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

lukas wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:29 pm dear professor of lesbian science. pretty much everything listed in your 2 images is false. but i am sure you dont care.
Thanks very much for your opinion regarding this. You state that "pretty much everything" is false in those images but you don't have a rebuttal to show how it's incorrect. This type of criticism is weak at best and does nothing to bolster your opinion.
tys0n wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:20 am :lol:
Tys0n - I think you tried to do this before and use washed up comedians to try to prove a point in a subject that they have no expertise in. You are using the comedians to try to tie Covid vaccines with autism. I never stated anything like that. You are making assumptions that all vaccines are the same. Penn and Teller should stick to magic (fooling people for fame and money) instead of fooling people acting like legitimate health authorities.
hellboy wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:58 am Man, not this shit again.

Oh I forgot this site stifles dissenting opinions from the global propaganda being pushed on the masses.
You're right, mRna is not new but there are many reasons why it hasn't been approved until now.
Animal tests have had very, very poor results.
Lot's of people avoid GMO's. Time will tell the true effects of GMO's. By throwing the "conspiracy theory" term around so much you make yourself look as if you know nothing but that term to discredit others opinions.
Yes, all pharma has side effects... that's why I don't use paracetemol or most any other pharma that has potential worse side effects than the initial problem. People are too reliant on pharma to cure them when a healthy lifestyle, sunlight and oxygen can boost the bodies natural immunity to fight off viruses and disease.

I could give plenty of arguments and data to back up my side but you and many on this site have proven that you are closed minded and unwilling to hear differing ideas and facts so I won't waste any more time.
I'm sure this post will go down the Memory Hole of FourthEye and disappear.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

All you people do is name call and give shit arguments acting like you know everything about everything. At one time I actually thought you fucks could think for yourselves, use common sense, have an intelligent conversation and question the BS being fed to you.
I was completely wrong... you are the Karens of the world towing the line of stupidity. Pushing a 'moral' agenda to silence any opposing opinions.Too lazy to do any real research into a subject but have infinite energy to talk down to people to attempt to make yourself and your opinions more "credible".
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

basejumper wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:29 pm All you people do is name call and give shit arguments acting like you know everything about everything. At one time I actually thought you fucks could think for yourselves, use common sense, have an intelligent conversation and question the BS being fed to you.
I was completely wrong... you are the Karens of the world towing the line of stupidity. Pushing a 'moral' agenda to silence any opposing opinions.Too lazy to do any real research into a subject but have infinite energy to talk down to people to attempt to make yourself and your opinions more "credible".
Are you really a fan of Tool? or are you just here to spread your bullshit?
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

A TooL cannot think for himself and question authority?