Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
User avatar
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Posts: 5784
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 pm
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet
Location: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by The Boss » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:47 am

not tyson wrote:
PimPle wrote: The same way that RATM galvanised (and still do) the anger against injustice
Signed & owned by Sony BMG
Walked right into that one, didn't you, kid.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.

User avatar
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Posts: 5413
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 am
Height: 186cm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by not tyson » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:48 am

The Boss wrote:
ms2r wrote:8-)
Someone we both know spoke very highly of you, back in the day.

I have no choice but to assume that you're a cunt now, as you're a Tyson Supporter (TM), but thanks anyway.

No, no; it's OK. Time does it to us all. Some earlier than most (Tyson, Hellboi).

And yeah, no, it won't pass.
I have never ever ever seen Rogs say a bad word about anyone, he's a nice guy incarnate, I've been waiting 10 fucking years for him to insult, well fucking anyone, nope.

Plus his wife is hot.

User avatar
PimPle
RIP
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:16 am

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by PimPle » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:48 am

not tyson wrote:
PimPle wrote: The same way that RATM galvanised (and still do) the anger against injustice
Signed & owned by Sony BMG
Indeed....
Be good to each other.

User avatar
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Posts: 5413
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 am
Height: 186cm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by not tyson » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:49 am

Rally round the family, with a pocket full of shills

User avatar
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Posts: 5784
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 pm
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet
Location: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by The Boss » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:54 am

not tyson wrote:
The Boss wrote:
ms2r wrote:8-)
Someone we both know spoke very highly of you, back in the day.

I have no choice but to assume that you're a cunt now, as you're a Tyson Supporter (TM), but thanks anyway.

No, no; it's OK. Time does it to us all. Some earlier than most (Tyson, Hellboi).

And yeah, no, it won't pass.
I have never ever ever seen Rogs say a bad word about anyone, he's a nice guy incarnate, I've been waiting 10 fucking years for him to insult, well fucking anyone, nope.

Plus his wife is hot.
That short one gave him glowing reports. Apparently he gives his entire paycheques each time to homeless animal children who have been abused by paedohilic Catholic priests who are also slave-drivers intent on creating children-rape slaves in war-torn "African" countries.

Good on him.

He also gives his bed freely to drunk chicks and anyone who needs it, basically. Dudes on the street, marathon date-rapists trying for gold, etc.

Truly a man.

Apparently he could also out-drink you, Tyson.

That's a flower talking. Meh.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.

User avatar
PimPle
RIP
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:16 am

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by PimPle » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:55 am

not tyson wrote:Rally round the family, with a pocket full of shills
They fix the need, develop the taste
Buy their products or get laid to waste...

I couldn't give a fuck about the morals or higher thinking of any band any more, when I was younger I latched on... Now they are bunch of humans playing instruments.... I'll take my own philosophies...
Be good to each other.

User avatar
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Posts: 5784
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 pm
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet
Location: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by The Boss » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:56 am

not tyson wrote:Rally round the family, with a pocket full of shills
RATM are many things.

Don't. Just don't.

We've already been over the "big label" thing several times in the past.

Just stop.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.

User avatar
ms2r
Rhandy
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:05 am

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by ms2r » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:09 am

@ The Boss,
haha, seriously, that made me laugh.

I truly ain't no saint.
But insulting people online whom I can't see in real life? Nah, just won't work.

Bitches.

User avatar
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Posts: 5413
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 am
Height: 186cm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by not tyson » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:09 am

The Boss wrote:
not tyson wrote:Rally round the family, with a pocket full of shills
RATM are many things.

Don't. Just don't.

We've already been over the "big label" thing several times in the past.

Just stop.
Image

User avatar
ms2r
Rhandy
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:05 am

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by ms2r » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:13 am

Somewhere I read that artists only create such weird demand lists to check out the venue. If they exactly did as described the artist will be sure everything else will be fine as well. If they make a mistake the artist is less sure of how the rest of the concert will be organised.

But in that case, it is a lot of waste if not being consumed.

But I still like the ghost of tom joad. Great song.

User avatar
liz
Droner
Posts: 1659
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:03 am
Location: Radelaide

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by liz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

ms2r wrote:@ The Boss,
haha, seriously, that made me laugh.

I truly ain't no saint.
But insulting people online whom I can't see in real life? Nah, just won't work.

Bitches.
You haven't lived.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."

User avatar
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Posts: 5784
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 pm
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet
Location: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by The Boss » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:15 am

ms2r wrote:@ The Boss,
haha, seriously, that made me laugh.

I truly ain't no saint.
But insulting people online whom I can't see in real life? Nah, just won't work.

Bitches.
Right on, brother. :) It was my bad fortune to have never been able to buy you a beer. You-know-who reckons you were/are the fucking business, so that's good enough for me.

Hook me up next time I'm in Sydney, hey?

Nice to see you here, by the way . . . Can't drag the irish and stu here?
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.

User avatar
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Posts: 5413
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 am
Height: 186cm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by not tyson » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:15 am

liz wrote:
ms2r wrote:@ The Boss,
haha, seriously, that made me laugh.

I truly ain't no saint.
But insulting people online whom I can't see in real life? Nah, just won't work.

Bitches.
You haven't lived.
Feck off, this is boys night

User avatar
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Posts: 5413
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 am
Height: 186cm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by not tyson » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:17 am

The Boss wrote:
ms2r wrote:@ The Boss,
haha, seriously, that made me laugh.

I truly ain't no saint.
But insulting people online whom I can't see in real life? Nah, just won't work.

Bitches.
Right on, brother. :) It was my bad fortune to have never been able to buy you a beer. You-know-who reckons you were/are the fucking business, so that's good enough for me.

Hook me up next time I'm in Sydney, hey?

Nice to see you here, by the way . . . Can't drag the irish and stu here?
You know someone who met Rogs?

Stu joined here, he's getting laid apparently, still won't post the ginger cunt.

User avatar
liz
Droner
Posts: 1659
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:03 am
Location: Radelaide

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by liz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:18 am

not tyson wrote:
liz wrote:
ms2r wrote:@ The Boss,
haha, seriously, that made me laugh.

I truly ain't no saint.
But insulting people online whom I can't see in real life? Nah, just won't work.

Bitches.
You haven't lived.
Feck off, this is boys night
It's always boys night...
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."

User avatar
ms2r
Rhandy
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:05 am

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by ms2r » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:21 am

Afaik I never met anyone from an online community.

Stu is getting laid? Close the floodgates, the apocalypse is upon us.

Who's from Ireland?


edit: who are you talking about?
You-know-who reckons you were/are the fucking business

User avatar
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Posts: 5784
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 pm
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet
Location: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by The Boss » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:26 am

ms2r wrote:Somewhere I read that artists only create such weird demand lists to check out the venue. If they exactly did as described the artist will be sure everything else will be fine as well. If they make a mistake the artist is less sure of how the rest of the concert will be organised.

But in that case, it is a lot of waste if not being consumed.

But I still like the ghost of tom joad. Great song.
That kind of makes sense.

Then again - suddenly, MELVINS etc.

They usually seem to get a good house wherever they trave and yes now I'm drunk I have no clue what I'm talking about.

Friday love to all y'all! Also, most of you annoy me.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.

User avatar
liz
Droner
Posts: 1659
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:03 am
Location: Radelaide

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by liz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:36 am

ms2r wrote: edit: who are you talking about?
You-know-who reckons you were/are the fucking business
Why do you care? If they are not worth insulting
they aint worth your love.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."

User avatar
ms2r
Rhandy
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:05 am

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by ms2r » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:43 am

liz wrote:
ms2r wrote: edit: who are you talking about?
You-know-who reckons you were/are the fucking business
Why do you care? If they are not worth insulting
they aint worth your love.
Because in hindsight he mentioned it a few times now, and I am just curious, because I think he is having a mix-up.
Plus he's drunk.
Plus Just curiousity.

User avatar
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Posts: 5413
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 am
Height: 186cm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by not tyson » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:46 am

liz wrote:
ms2r wrote: edit: who are you talking about?
You-know-who reckons you were/are the fucking business
Why do you care? If they are not worth insulting
they aint worth your love.
Could you not fuck with Rogs, you're an absolute cunt.

User avatar
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Posts: 5413
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 am
Height: 186cm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by not tyson » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:47 am

Jesus fucking christ, Liz learns that someone hasn't ever insulted someone ever for over a decade online, makes it her lifes mission to insult them over it.

Fucking really?

And I'm a bad guy?

User avatar
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Posts: 5784
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 pm
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet
Location: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by The Boss » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 am

Why does this keep happening?

I meant lilli rogs, for what it's worth. I was trying to stay classy.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.

User avatar
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Posts: 5784
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 pm
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet
Location: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by The Boss » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:50 am

not tyson wrote:Jesus fucking christ, Liz learns that someone hasn't ever insulted someone ever for over a decade online, makes it her lifes mission to insult them over it.

Fucking really?

And I'm a bad guy?
I've got that happy balance between "don't care" and drunk for me to absolutely finish this supposed-mother.

Surely no person who has bred would, or should, act in the way that she constantly does.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.

User avatar
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Posts: 5413
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 am
Height: 186cm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by not tyson » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:52 am

The Boss wrote:Why does this keep happening?

I meant lilli rogs, for what it's worth. I was trying to stay classy.
That frumpy white woman met Rogs?

Yeah I got you fucker :lol:

User avatar
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Posts: 5784
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 pm
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet
Location: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by The Boss » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:54 am

not tyson wrote:
The Boss wrote:Why does this keep happening?

I meant lilli rogs, for what it's worth. I was trying to stay classy.
That frumpy white woman met Rogs?

Yeah I got you fucker :lol:
Werd. Fair enough.

(She was beautiful to me at one point).

Fuck it, still is.

Yeah, that's what a man does.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.

Post Reply