Maynard "time machine" skit and happy birthday to danny!

The Main Event
NickTheGC
of Arimathea

Post by NickTheGC »

Awesome, it's on YouTube for everyone else to enjoy (:

Maynard's a funny dude. He acted in a different way on the second Auckland show, being more chatty, and even not leaving the stage as soon as the show was over. Was a nice to see Maynard thanking the crowd! I hope you enjoy this as much as we all did! - Main man Keenan at his best

(I was having trouble embedding the video so here's the link)

trugs26
Maynard Believer

Post by trugs26 »

This is awesome. I kinda wish I went to the second gig just for this, although I did get Third Eye which I'm happy about. Happy birthday Danny!

Thanks for sharing too, I really appreciate it.
NickTheGC
of Arimathea

Post by NickTheGC »

trugs26 said
This is awesome. I kinda wish I went to the second gig just for this, although I did get Third Eye which I'm happy about. Happy birthday Danny!

Thanks for sharing too, I really appreciate it.

No problem man! And yeah, both concerts had their perks, but Third Eye for me was amazing. A-freaking-mazing.

When he hit the chorus "So good to see you, I've missed you so much" I nearly cried haha. Call me a bitch all you like - but I was so overwhelmed it was just awesome. Definitely my favourite song of their's now. Sober was very cool, but nothing like the D'amour days. It annoys me how Justin has to put his own spin on such an iconic riff. But yeah, Third Eye man. Highlight for sure

thesheedspot
My pain is just an excuse

Post by thesheedspot »

^ haha different strokes i guess. i love the "new" version of sober, particularly the dirty bass. to me, it makes sense that justin put his own spin on the song, since he didnt write it and has to play it at prob 80% of their shows.

cool video too.