June 11th, 2013 - Blair's new ramblings

The Main Event
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

These are the things that people don't understand.

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Kittaan said

NYHCster said

Tyson said
http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com ... australia/

I posted that last week, they're awesome looking. snails on DMT

Jesus, Tyson.  Are you blind?

???

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
jcx
Maynard Believer

Post by jcx »

Calfium Jay said
The ramblings are a code. I have deciphered it.

They are getting ready to record the new album and it will out around Easter of next year. One of the tracks will be around 20 mins long. Another track will be ambient in nature. King Buzzo makes a guest spot on guitar on the first track.

It's there for all to read. Just look deeper.

I think I found an eu + us tour announcement with an opening band, epochalypse.  Looking into epochalypse they definitely fit as an opening band for tool.   https://www.facebook.com/pages/epochaly ... 44&sk=info

Ettan
Fanboi

Post by Ettan »

His nonsense rumbling is getting old. Blair to is getting old. Replace Blair, keep him as a friend only,replace him with a new guy, update the design and tour dates, and why the fuck isn't 10k days in the album category? Fourtheye is the way to go now, make hellboy admin for toolband and add a forum to the site, like this one. Would be much much better imo.
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

Ettan said
His nonsense rumbling is getting old. Blair to is getting old. Replace Blair, keep him as a friend only,replace him with a new guy, update the design and tour dates, and why the fuck isn't 10k days in the album category? Fourtheye is the way to go now, make hellboy admin for toolband and add a forum to the site, like this one. Would be much much better imo.

You're asking them to cheat on a friend.

They love him.

'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Calfium Jay said

Ettan said

They love him.

They feel sorry for him.  Everybody has that one sad pathetic friend that's a total loser that they feel sorry for.

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Calfium Jay said

Ettan said 

They love him.

They feel sorry for him.  Everybody has that one sad pathetic friend that's a total loser that they feel sorry for.

^That's just not true!

Not at all!

Shame on you!

It should be, "Everybody has that one sad pathetic friend [sic] that's a total loser for which they feel sorry."

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

he's just having fun is all. the biscuit he threw us about most of their gear being moved back into the loft and the date they were to start to resume writing/arranging was the real news.
inequitude
Has been

Post by inequitude »

Just throwing it out there - paragraph 3 onwards is the key - the slug is a song they've written. 

TRIBONIOPHORUS GRAEFFEI VESPA MANDARINIA JAPONICA - I'd guess it's an acronym for the one (three) song(s) - he calls it 'a hybrid monstrosity' - sakes mense?

Japanese hornet? Maybe a new instrument like the pipe bomb used in 10k.

Local malacologists - friends of the band?

If you substitute his obscure nouns with album stuff... there's definitely things in there. Have a read again but consider Spartley's book as the album... rare as it is. Get it?
inequitude
Has been

Post by inequitude »

*anagram
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

inequitude said
*anagram

Anyone who will go to such great lengths to hide the fact that the band have written a few songs and are using a different tool/instrument than usual on the album needs to be committed.

It's not like he needs to hide Golden Truths from People Who Aren't Worthy - though I often get the impression that he sees himself as something of a hierophant.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The Boss said

inequitude said
*anagram

Anyone who will go to such great lengths to hide the fact that the band have written a few songs and are using a different tool/instrument than usual on the album needs to be committed.

It's not like he needs to hide Golden Truths from People Who Aren't Worthy - though I often get the impression that he sees himself as something of a hierophant.

OH, he's a 'phant,' alright.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Sad, just sad.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Yeah, OK, this dickwad who is AT LEAST over the age of forty and still speaks in codes is a champ.

That's enough FE for me tonight.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Newsletter with no Tool news: "What the fuck?! What kind of shit is this?!"

Post that could've easily been a newsletter (I totally agree that it's a pain in the ass to read but it IS about Tool at least):  "What the fuck?!  What kind of shit is this?!"

We'll never be happy.

Hey! Denty!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

inequitude said
Just throwing it out there - paragraph 3 onwards is the key - the slug is a song they've written. 

TRIBONIOPHORUS GRAEFFEI VESPA MANDARINIA JAPONICA - I'd guess it's an acronym for the one (three) song(s) - he calls it 'a hybrid monstrosity' - sakes mense?

Japanese hornet? Maybe a new instrument like the pipe bomb used in 10k.

Local malacologists - friends of the band?

If you substitute his obscure nouns with album stuff... there's definitely things in there. Have a read again but consider Spartley's book as the album... rare as it is. Get it?

that's pretty impressive.