10K album art

The Main Event
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

THE FOUR PILLARS: A thorough study of Gnosis includes the research and study of the four fundamental branches, or "pillars", of knowledge that have been present in the building of all civilizations, united in one doctrine:

ART - a form of positively channeling creative energy; an instrument of communication from other planes of consciousness. One can see the superior expression of ART in sacred architecture (pyramids, temples, etc.), in the paintings and sculptures of the great Masters, and in their inspired music that elevates the human spirit.SCIENCE - used for the investigation of the phenomena of the universe, for the discovery of the profound meaning of these phenomena, and to unite theory with practice, the intellectual experience with direct experience. Gnostic science serves to transform the conditions in which we live.PHILOSOPHY - the study of a philosophy different from the New World model; it is the profound study of Initiatic Philosophy and the rediscovery of its esoteric roots.MYSTICISM - the relationship of Man with the Divine, including techniques by which the individual can discover the true purpose of his existence and work consciously towards that final Liberation. It is said that as Man approaches the Divine, the Divine approaches Man.
eyepod
of Arimathea

Post by eyepod »

Damnit,now i gotta blow off work today to go take another look at that album art. But seriously,that makes a lot of sense. Which pillar would you suggest corresponds to each band member?
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Art - Maynard

Science - Adam

Philosophy - Danny

Mysticism - Justin

It's not that hard
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Tyson said
Art - Maynard

Science - Adam

Philosophy - Danny

Mysticism - Justin

It's not that hard

gay

gay

gay

gay
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

LOL, well played.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
James
Fanboi

Post by James »

Aha, what clever gentlemen you are, high humor there! Honestly, just leave the guy to his curiosity, is it really worth your time?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

James said
Aha, what clever gentlemen you are, high humor there! Honestly, just leave the guy to his curiosity, is it really worth your time?

I've been put in my place.

I feel so ashamed.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

cheese said

Tyson said
Art - Maynard

Science - Adam

Philosophy - Danny

Mysticism - Justin

It's not that hard

gay